Former AWS Member...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Former AWS Member...

Post by pete98146 »

I used to talk quite a bit to Winston when he was a member of AWS back in the day.

Eight years ago, I got divorced from my american wife. Instead of feeling down in the dumps, I started immediately traveling to new and exciting destinations so I could get a pulse of what foreign women were like. I soon realized that I liked what I saw.

My next move was to sign up for a few international dating sites and seemingly overnight I was chatting with women from South America and Asia. After 6 months of meeting some nice gals (one gal from Singapore actually spent her own money to come visit me in Seattle), I signed up at Cherry Blossoms and I struck gold by finding my current wife who is an absolute gem and love of my life.

I come to these types of sites and I see little has improved in the US dating scene. The key to getting yourself out of this bind is to roll up your sleeves and actually do something about it! I did and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I'm now 48 years old and my wife is 28. She's just graduated from dental assistant school and is now working in the field. Many will say that it's not a good idea to bring a foreign lady over to the US, but if you do it correctly and choose the right one, she'll be able to hang onto her foreign roots with minimal change.

To summarize how I found my wife, I went onto Cherry Blossoms and used the advanced search feature. IMHO, it's best to find a lady who is 1) college educated...this is the most important by far 2) has never been married 3) who has never had a kid 4) does not smoke and 5) does not drink. Using this filtering will still net 1000s of women. Others may disagree but you want to find Phillipines finest. You want a girl from a nice middle class family that just wants an opportunity to come over and find a nice guy, have a family and send a couple of hundred dollars back home each month.

I've coached my friends on how to find women on CB. My good friend has just married a nursing student. She'll soon get her exams done here in Seattle and she'll start earning 60k a year. I've met her many times and she's a pretty, sweet girl and 100% filipina.

So I like to challenge guys. If me and my friend can do it, why can't you? I wouldn't put up with American women for one second....no way.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Pete.

That's good advice for finding a good Filipina. If only I had followed it... Oh well. At least others out there still can.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne