evening gents (and ladies that may be on here as well)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

evening gents (and ladies that may be on here as well)

Post by Guest »

Hey everyone, another new comer here. I hope to experience the better half of the world sometime soon and get a real social life. I am still finishing up high school, and plan to go onto college, so I still have things to do to get the money to roam the world freely. Also should take a foreign language, because I don't think everyone will know English in some of the places i plan on visiting.

Well nice to be here =)
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Welcome! Spanish is a good place to start, since it's taught in so many HS everywhere, plus it gives you entree into something like 32 countries, with nice looking, very feminine ladies. Just note: the Spanish you learn in school is NOT the same Spanish spoken on the street in those countries. French is another alternative, but the French ladies are VERY complicated...just a warning. German...good for business, but NOT for dating. The German chicks aren't much better than the AW, based on my personal (and horrible) experiences.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

RedDog wrote:Welcome! Spanish is a good place to start, since it's taught in so many HS everywhere, plus it gives you entree into something like 32 countries, with nice looking, very feminine ladies. Just note: the Spanish you learn in school is NOT the same Spanish spoken on the street in those countries. French is another alternative, but the French ladies are VERY complicated...just a warning. German...good for business, but NOT for dating. The German chicks aren't much better than the AW, based on my personal (and horrible) experiences.
And the Spanish spoken in Mexico is not the Spanish spoken in Colombia which is not the Spanish spoken in Argentina which is not...