Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New girl from UK

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Master » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:09 am

Here is a pic of us:

Holy crap that girl is hot. I wonder if you banged her and if you didnt why not? Winston, youve taken a lot of pics of a lot of hot women. Have you slept with them all or considered it?

and what is all this argument about with fuzzy? He seems like a cool guy. Did he try to get laid over the boards? A man has needs.
Master
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Master wrote:
Here is a pic of us:

Holy crap that girl is hot. I wonder if you banged her and if you didnt why not? Winston, youve taken a lot of pics of a lot of hot women. Have you slept with them all or considered it?

and what is all this argument about with fuzzy? He seems like a cool guy. Did he try to get laid over the boards? A man has needs.

I only banged a few of them in the collage you refer to. The point is, those girls were socially open and relaxed, not stuck up. But just cause a girl is social doesn't mean that she wants to have sex with you right away. That's a whole nother territory.

So don't jump to conclusions.

To Bella:

I was wondering, can you ask the guys in the UK that you know, whether they consider British girls and American girls to be the same? Also, ask them if it is easy to meet girls in the UK. And let us know what they say?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Master » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 am

Winston said:

I only banged a few of them in the collage you refer to. The point is, those girls were socially open and relaxed, not stuck up. But just cause a girl is social doesn't mean that she wants to have sex with you right away. That's a whole nother territory.

well if you banged that super hot girl why didnt you stay with her? are your a pervert, deviant or something? I mean when you find a hot girl isnt your life complete?
Master
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:23 am

Master wrote:
Winston said:

well if you banged that super hot girl why didnt you stay with her? are your a pervert, deviant or something? I mean when you find a hot girl isnt your life complete?

I didn't say I banged that Irish girl. I just talked to her. She was the only friendly and relaxed girl there who wasn't stuck up. I said I banged some of the girls in my photo collage on this site. Is that clear?

Yes you are complete when you have a hot girl, for a WHILE. But variety is the spice of life, isn't it?

Please though, ask some more wholesome and useful questions next time ok? This is inane talk.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby BellaRuth » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Winston wrote:I was wondering, can you ask the guys in the UK that you know, whether they consider British girls and American girls to be the same? Also, ask them if it is easy to meet girls in the UK. And let us know what they say?

Sorry Winston I just saw this.

We are thought of as very different, which is something it seems Americans find hard to understand? We see Australians as much more similar by comparison.

American girls are seen as more loud, confident, materialistic, dominant, flighty. But I don't know any guys here that are familiar with American girls, that's just the image they seem to have. It isn't necessary negative. I'm pretty sure a lot of guys here in UK would think having an American girlfriend would be great- this glossy, tanned, independent, impulsive girl with a blindingly white smile and perfect manicures, like something out of a music video.
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself