Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hey

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hey

Postby Lj1221 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 am

Hi you guys, I guess I need to introduce myself. Personally, I've always liked the internet, it's a more friendly environment for me.

I'm 17 years old, I live in the United States, and before I read any of Winston's articles, I knew that something was up. Everyone around me at my schools where in social groups and conformed to society. I on the other hand, in my subconscious I would free float like Winston said in one of his articles. I read his article and it hit me, I knew this is what was going on because I was experiencing it.

I don't want to bore you with my life story so you can skip it ^^

I was born in Utah, I was born with a birth defect (cleft lip cleft pallet). I know that this had a major contribution to my shyness in society, although I acknowledged it, I guess ignored it? Sometimes I'll forget about it, and just be a person. Then I'll just remember that I'm a weird monster and just shy away from people. Well, my family has moved 14 times, and I found it hard to have a true relationship with people. Every time I would make friends I would be both astounded then sad because our friendships would be severed because of our distance. We where children so our friendships where broken when we moved. We finally settled in, I have lived here for 6 years now, from 6th grade to my last year in high school which starts this autumn. My parents divorced during my 9th year of school, although I never thought that it affected me. Many friends have experienced divorce and also said that it didn't affect them either? I guess I was burying it inside because it is socially unacceptable to express your feelings. I got involved with drugs during this time and had a really good friend his name was Sergio, I have severed ties with him a few years ago, it was a whole mess with the cops and everything. He was a really good friend and I had many good experiences with him, he was cool. Another weird thing was every time I have been under the influence I have had a social epiphany like I would see peoples personalities. I never liked it, that's why I don't like doing drugs, sure it's opened my mind every time I do it, but only to the social aspects of life. Which are the most important no doubt.

So I would keep everything inside, and rarely talked to friends the summer before this. During those months of Isolation and constant internet chatting with another, I discovered that life is about work, and that I needed a education. So I just basically started liking school? I didn't before, I never really held school as a high priority in my life. The year prior I had been talking to a girl in my ceramics class, her name was "Kylie" she was a really cute and funny girl. Innocent and outgoing, I could never live up to those expectations so we just became acquaintances. Summer came and gone, and it was 11th grade. I talked to her in English class, we got to know each other, and she constantly talked about her boyfriend and how he was in military camp and counted down the days until he came back. So, I understood that she held this high on her priorities so I didn't pursue, we where friends, never hung out as friends tho. Just at school we would talk, she started sitting with me and my friends at lunch and it felt really cool, they constantly said that she was cool, and I should go out with her. But my shyness and knowledge of her relationship kept me from doing that. So we talked in English, talked during lunch, then did the whole routine the next day. This one day however, the lunch lines where long and I managed to get to the front, got my food and went to the table where she was waiting. She never liked to eat school food, but today she decided to, after we are usually done eating we would go out and start playing hackey sack. It was fun, she brought her food outside and was sitting on the steps while me and my friends where playing. I looked over and saw a look of despair on her face when she was sitting there, just sadness. I didn't know what was going on and I wanted to go and address my intuition. I didn't, she finished her food, and came to play. I knew something was going on however. So the lunch bell rang and we went to our classes. The next day would change my life forever...

It was a cold November day, and I just got off the bus and headed inside to get a table to sit on and wait for the morning bell. When my two friends approached me, Ryan and Tyler. "Hey Luis did you hear?" "Hear what?" "Well you know that girl that sits with us? Kylie?" "Yeah?" "Well, she killed herself yesterday." "I was like what no way, you must be thinking of another girl." I was full of doubt, speculation, and basically just dismissed it as a mis understanding, I denied it. So the morning bell rang and I went to my first period. Sat there and the morning announcements came on. It hit me like a freight train. The principle came on and told everyone the news like it was a normal thing that happens. I was in shock... I couldn't believe it, "I saw her yesterday". So I went to the counseling center and asked what happened and why she did it. Apparently her boyfriend broke their relationship, and told her to go kill herself. So, she did. Some of her friends where there and crying. I didn't shed a tear. I was furious at myself, I knew something happened and was on her mind. I knew that I wanted to go address the issue, I didn't know what happened but I would give her some advice hopefully it could give her a clear conscious. I didn't and I still blame myself today, it's one of those things that you'll take to your grave. I still can't believe it happened to this day. I still am full of guilt, and anger towards myself.

After that I started questioning Religion, I've questioned it before but, this time it was personal. One of my friends killed themselves because she was full of sadness and heartbreak. and god has the audacity to punish her for it? What logic is in that? That's when I immediately started researching atheism, religion, and so on. It started sounding far fetched and really acted like a placebo if anything. A veil, something like a police man, but for the mind. I watched a movie "Religulous" it pointed out the flaws in Religion and I really liked it, I started looking at Comedians, and started watching a guy called "George Carlin" laughed. Before this I was always listening to Coast to Coast am, and liked all the topics that they talked about on there. Crop circles, bigfoot, aliens, medicine, Giants, all those really cool subjects. So I started downloading Conspiracy Documentaries. I stumbled upon "Zeitgeist Addendum", a sequel to the first, I watched it and was stunned. It blew my mind, after this I started actively discussing on the forums on their website. Started learning what else was wrong with society where I came upon Winston's topic. It started talking about how people conform to groups and whatnot. It really said what was going on and it really opened my mind to other things. Sadly, it happened the way it did, and I am a better person because of it. I wouldn't of been, and I truly believe if I actively participated in Religion I wouldn't be who I am today.

The videos that the members posted, and the topics and subjects they openly talked about blew my mind. It increased my knowledge ten fold! With the help of Winston's articles i now know who I am. I'm a Independent thinker, I don't conform to society. I see it's flaws, but I also recognize that it's a natural evolution, at one point in history we needed money. So here I am spilling my guts to you strangers. Although it was easier to talk before, I can't freely talk about it now.

What you should gain from this is that if I can recall all of this just proves that life is short. Life precious, I am here because my parents decided to have a child, and I was born. My experiences, the seemingly random events in my life have proven to me, that there is no god, it is just us down here interacting with each other. When you look at it, life is really simple when you start questioning it, it's not as complicated as you think it is. Why? Because we are all monkeys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a15KgyXB ... UTmj3KWXVM
"A mind once stretched by a new idea, will never regain it's original proportions."
Lj1221
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Welcome to the forum! We are glad you found us, thank God for the internet, where like minded people can find some way to connect with each other.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Welcome from the Zeitgeist forum Lj1221!

You are truly blessed to see the truth when you're still in high school. I certainly never did.

Let us know if you have any questions.

If you want to learn about mind control, go to YouTube. There are plenty of lectures about it by people like David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, etc. The rabbit hole goes deeper than you can imagine, and goes deeper the more you dig.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Thanks

Postby Lj1221 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Thanks you guy's I really appreciate it, I'll definetly look into mind control. I've heard of Alex Jones, I heard of him before I found the interview between him and Peter Joseph.

JamesBond- Thanks man, and I am so glad the internet is here. It's a amazing tool, it has revolutionized communication between people on this planet. I think that it is the yearning to communicate, society was trying to saturate that desire. So we used the internet, and well here I am. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the internet.

Thanks Winston for enabling me to open up about myself, and talk to people that are like minded. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my soul. Thanks. haha
"A mind once stretched by a new idea, will never regain it's original proportions."
Lj1221
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Have you been to the parks of Southern Utah? They are among the most beautiful places in the world. Go there and you will feel spiritual again!

Utah is far more benign than the coastal areas where I grew up. You have not experienced the worst. Trust me on that. Utah people are much nicer and more down to earth than in California.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself