Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Lothario G here....

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Lothario G here....

Postby LotharioG » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Hey everyone,
I'm currently in Ecuador after visiting Medellin, Colombia and I must say I'm disappointed at the quality of women there. I've heard countless times how hot the women were there and hailing from Santa Barbara, CA (beautiful ladies everywhere), I can honestly say that I didn't find one woman I considered a 10. I was hanging out in the El Poblado area too, where "the most beautiful women on Colombia" were supposed to be....not. Now I'm considering my next move, either Argentina or SE Asia. I'm an ESL teacher looking for work, so that is a major motivation, but only a slight second is finding a place where I can easily meet the most beautiful women.

Everyone has their own opinion on where the most beautiful women in the world are, it's a debate that can't be won. Speaking from experience, the hottest women I've ever seen were in Prague. I've never traveled around SE Asia and it's very appealing, but one of my female friends adamantly says that Argentina has the hottest women hands down.

I'd like to thank Winston for inviting me, I enjoyed reading his opinions about the ladies and I think he's got a lot of good things to say. One of my goals is to document my journey and write the definitive work on a white, American man in his thirties searching for and attracting the most beautiful women in the world.... the 10's. By this, I mean looks, of course, but also the entire package: women that are smart, funny, genuine and sweet, I want it all, which is why I'm still single...but I'm patiently waiting and lucky that I can even attempt this trip. Let me be clear, I love women and enjoy everything about them, I'm not some dirtbag trying to get laid and put notches on the belt. To me, this quest is much bigger and I look forward to questions being answered and meeting many new friends.

Cheers,

Lothario G
Lothario G
LotharioG
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:35 pm

I've been to Brazil three times and trust me the women are beautiful. However, I was quite surprised to see guys from Argentina coming up to Brazil to find women. I was on a beach in Buzios sitting next to a guy from Argentina who said that while Argentine women are hot, they are extremely aloof and conceited. He said Brazilian women are MUCH more plentiful and easy to meet. He said it has much to do with the male to female ratios being high in Argentina.

Wondering about the beauty of the Equadorian and Colombian women. I've been down to Mexico a half dozen times and didn't think the women are beautiful at all because you don't have the mixed blood like you do on the eastern coast of South America. My guess is Equador and Colombia suffer the same problem.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Lothario G here....

Postby wuxi » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:53 pm

LotharioG wrote:Hey everyone,
I'm currently in Ecuador after visiting Medellin, Colombia and I must say I'm disappointed at the quality of women there. I've heard countless times how hot the women were there and hailing from Santa Barbara, CA (beautiful ladies everywhere), I can honestly say that I didn't find one woman I considered a 10. I was hanging out in the El Poblado area too, where "the most beautiful women on Colombia" were supposed to be....not. Now I'm considering my next move, either Argentina or SE Asia. I'm an ESL teacher looking for work, so that is a major motivation, but only a slight second is finding a place where I can easily meet the most beautiful women.

Everyone has their own opinion on where the most beautiful women in the world are, it's a debate that can't be won. Speaking from experience, the hottest women I've ever seen were in Prague. I've never traveled around SE Asia and it's very appealing, but one of my female friends adamantly says that Argentina has the hottest women hands down.

I'd like to thank Winston for inviting me, I enjoyed reading his opinions about the ladies and I think he's got a lot of good things to say. One of my goals is to document my journey and write the definitive work on a white, American man in his thirties searching for and attracting the most beautiful women in the world.... the 10's. By this, I mean looks, of course, but also the entire package: women that are smart, funny, genuine and sweet, I want it all, which is why I'm still single...but I'm patiently waiting and lucky that I can even attempt this trip. Let me be clear, I love women and enjoy everything about them, I'm not some dirtbag trying to get laid and put notches on the belt. To me, this quest is much bigger and I look forward to questions being answered and meeting many new friends.

Cheers,

Lothario G

I'm sorry to hear your social life is not going well. I know a guy that lived in Argentina and Columbia and he told me the women in Argentina are amazingly beautiful, it might be worth checking out. Also, any country in east asia will have lots of beautiful women. The language barrier is often the most serious limiting factor in asia with the exception of the Philippines. Chinese women as a group are the most beautiful I've encountered but they can be difficult.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:56 am

pete98146 wrote:I've been to Brazil three times and trust me the women are beautiful. However, I was quite surprised to see guys from Argentina coming up to Brazil to find women. I was on a beach in Buzios sitting next to a guy from Argentina who said that while Argentine women are hot, they are extremely aloof and conceited. He said Brazilian women are MUCH more plentiful and easy to meet. He said it has much to do with the male to female ratios being high in Argentina.

Wondering about the beauty of the Equadorian and Colombian women. I've been down to Mexico a half dozen times and didn't think the women are beautiful at all because you don't have the mixed blood like you do on the eastern coast of South America. My guess is Equador and Colombia suffer the same problem.

That jibes with what Roosh V says. He had a very tough time in Argentina (women play lots of games and string you along) but once he moved on to Rio, he was getting lots of easy action.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 am

Cheers,

Lothario G

I've stayed both in Colombia (mainly Cali, Cartegena, and Medellin) and Brazil (Rio), several months each. I've also traveled around South America a bit. It would help if you described what your type is and perhaps posted a few photo examples. But the fact that you were disappointed by what you saw in Colombia but liked Prague gives me some clues about your taste.

In Colombia, I thought the girls were often too short and that many had sloppy figures (wide boxy hips with flat asses). They also tended to age badly, esp. in Cali and Cartegena where sun is strongest. Thus, most of the real stunners were late teens to early 20s, max. I saw a lot of exotics but many of them also looked rough. Are we in agreement so far?

Now Brazil, specifically Rio and Sao Paolo, is much better for finding really hot women IMO. It's very diverse so you see plenty of plain and unattractive people too. But there's a huge selection of tall hot girls of all skin colors and builds. The signature female body type is tall, narrow shoulders, wide hips, bubble butt, and modest breasts, a spec very popular with many of the locals. But you can find plenty of big breasted girls too. There's been a lot of mixing - Portuguese, Germans, Africans, and Indians - with some very nice results. In Sao Paolo, you also see a lot of Japanese Brazilians (3rd generation or above) who IMO look better than their counterparts back in Japan. Many have mixed with other races too. Your chances of finding true 10s will go up a lot in classy upscale venues and certain hangouts. In Rio area - Barra da Tijuca (Hard Rock, other clubs, mall area), Posto 9 section of Ipanema Beach (area known for beautiful people), various clubs, malls, and restaurants around Copacabana, IPanema, and Centro, and Lapa scene.

So is Argentina better than Brazil for locating 10s? If you must have white women, then probably yes. Argentina probably has a higher percentage of white looking girls than anywhere else in LatAm. However, the deep southern coastal area of Brazil (Pelotas, Porto Alegre, Florianopolis) comes close. Argentinians also tend to be slim (good for most guys) and on average, not as tall as Brazilians (good for some guys), but more refined looking than a lot of the Colombians (good for most guys). Just keep one thing in mind if you choose Buenos Aires - some younger American guys who've lived their claim that connecting with local girls really requires a lot of preparatory work (learning skills which come natural to many of the successful local guys) and that its still very challenging. One of them even felt that he could do a lot better in the States.

I've also been around a lot in Asia. IMO, Bangkok and Singapore are the easiest cities to locate real beauties in SE Asia. There may be other decent ones which I haven't been to in a long while such as Kuala Lumpur or Manila but I doubt they are as good. NE Asia also has some great cities - Seoul, Shanghai, and many others - for stunner hunting.

Generally, and this is entirely just IMO, you should stick to capitals/top tier cities and trendy or higher class venues to maximize '10' sightings. No place in Asia will be as good as Rio, Prague, Sao Paolo, or perhaps even Buenos Aires, again IMO. The better Asian cities have an enormous number of 6-8s. But if you are only interested in those specimens approaching perfection, the real show stoppers, your hunting will be more fruitful in parts of southern LatAm or Eastern Europe than in Asia.

I've concentrated the above review on looks. Personality will be more hit-or-miss. I would certainly expect that many of the girls in your target group will have serious issues given their extreme beauty, no matter what country you find them in.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Cheers,

Lothario G

How are you finding the women in Ecuador? I'm thinking of spending half the year there because of the fantastic climate (in the Andes), beautiful country and low cost of living, and the other half of the year in Europe. I'm looking primarily at Cuenca, though Quito is a possibility. It sounds idyllic, but if you just aren't going to run into attractive women regularly that makes it much less appealing.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself