Hello

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ExpandMindset
Freshman Poster

Hello

Post by ExpandMindset »

Just wanted to say hello.

I've read many articles at this site & others and totally agree that Foreign Women are the way to go over American women.

Overall, I feel the Foreign Women are more compelling to me.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Expatmindset.

I like your user name. I describes my path of "expanding my mind" too, which is what this site is about as well. So you are a good fit here :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ExpandMindset
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpandMindset »

Yes, I took the red pill & have met a few foreign chicks & it seems so effortless with them. With AW, it just hasn't worked out for me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Which countries did you go to?

It's always refreshing to hear from others who have woken up from the matrix programming, so that we know that we're not alone.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ExpandMindset
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpandMindset »

I have yet to really visit a non-Americanized country that many bloggers here speak of such as Ukraine, Russia, Phillippines.

I have been to Italy, France, Germany, Czech, England, Scotland, Swiss, and Australia. Even though these countries probably aren't much better than the US from a dating perspective, I still felt they were better. Maybe it was only because I was a tourist in all but 1 (Stayed in Oz for 6 months).

A big think that attracts me to these foreign girls is how smart many of them are. I am speaking with a few brazilian girls now at all speak at least 2 languages, English and portuguese at a minimum. All have bachelors and a few have masters.

Is crazy how beautiful, smart, and sexy they are, isn't it? And yet most of my countrymen settle for crap, fat, ugly, bitchy, non-sexual women who just want a nice rock on their left ring finger. I am currently saving money to visit Brazil.

Does your site have much info about Latin America?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Those European countries are also good too, for some people, and for socializing at least. They aren't as dysfunctional.

There is a little info about Latin America in the South America board here.

Dan's site specializes more in that part of the world:

http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com/blog/

ExpandMindset
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpandMindset »

ok...I already subscribe to Dan. It's how I found Happier Abroad :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”