Greetings from England

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
mirrorrorrim
Freshman Poster

Greetings from England

Post by mirrorrorrim »

Hello people

I'm from England and got to say, this website really does describe the majority of English women. Which its rather sad when foreign women come over here and out class English women especially when English women was such classy ladies in my mothers day when she was courting.

Women here suffer from the same things Americans women suffer from, like total paranoia mode as if the guy is guilty until proven innocent or in most cases you NEED to pass the English women's friends seal of approval test. If her friends do not like you for whatever reason, you are basically dumped or as you Yanks say. Kicked to the curb.

English women are hard to approach in the streets, very judgemental, easy offended, paranoid, unfriendly, piss heads and prefer scum over good men. That is why its full of single mothers in this area alone as they'll open their legs to any piece of shit guy who'll knock them about and treat them like crap but they now expect a man with money, house, flashy car to come and save the day like Superman with a fat bank balance.

Its sad when my own family members question why I'm single but what I keep saying is, you either have to win the lottery, treat women like shit or date some obese slag to get somewhere. The Chinese women (not born over here) are so different, its like those women are from another planet.

Some people mentioned plenty of fish on this site, well English women on that site are just 100% bad news and obviously on there for financial gain (even the obese women with 5 kids etc are the same).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Greetings mirrorrorrim! It's nice to have another British person join our forum! It sounds like "classy British women" don't exist in England anymore. I guess the Victorian era was the golden age when it came to "classy British women" who had manners and who were polite and friendly.

I still want to visit England someday and check out all the interesting historical sites! :D
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

Hello and welcome fellow countryman. Hows the weather oop north?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Mirror. You're not the first to say that. But it does seem that Englishmen who visit America find out that Englishwomen are better by comparison. Check out this story of such a case:

viewtopic.php?t=7976

Also, maybe you can give your take on this thread about feminine elegant English girls here?

viewtopic.php?t=8827
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mirrorrorrim
Freshman Poster

Post by mirrorrorrim »

Hows the weather oop north?
Bloody freezing and icy but its normal :lol: - where are you from?

@Winston

I've no experience of American women myself, so cant really compare English vs American women. However a friend who went on holiday to America (Florida) has some interesting experiences.

He is married with two children went to Florida and his wife even told me that American women was trying it on/flirting with him, even knowing he was married and she was only a few feet away. It happened quite a lot and if he would have only said it, Id think he was a bragging bastard but his wife has no reason to lie and rather offensive for any woman to go after a married man.

They loved Florida and would go back again but found it very hard to click with Americans, like making friends is some kind of chore instead of being normal and natural. The comments regarding the size of the women was also interesting, like we know they've got a reputation for being large but being morbidly obese and wearing bikinis? I've never seen that here but in Florida they saw a few very obese women in bikinis and just couldn't believe their eyes.

Overall his wife was the one to actually make more comments on American women than himself, he just got straight to the point and referred to them as dumb bubble headed cunts.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Greetings from England

Post by ladislav »

when foreign women come over here and out class English women especially when English women was such classy ladies in my mothers day when she was courting.
That is what I've heard. All these E. Euros and Oriental women when they arrive in the UK, they can just set the timer - in a few milliseconds they will get a BF and they love it there. You hear about all these Polish and Estonian girls who are now happily settled there with a British guy who waits on them hand and foot. Conversely, if you are a foreign man, you'd better be a rich Arab, like the one with a few billion dollars, otherwise you are doomed to a life of loneliness. Foreign girls go with British guys and you are just stuck. Unless you are a Muslim and they fix you up inside of your community.
If you are an E Euro guy, you also run a big risk of getting beat up by thugs. Serbian, Polish, Russian and Slovak guys have been beat up savagely there. And since they are not a protected minority, even the cops won't help them.
Advice- stay away! At least I will avoid it like the plague.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

mirrorrorrim wrote:
Hows the weather oop north?
Bloody freezing and icy but its normal :lol: - where are you from?
I'm near Birmingham now but lived in Cornwall for about ten years so that's the place that feels like 'home'.

It is extremely cold today, bitter icy :cry:

I have a question for you (if you don't mind). Maybe it's to do with just different experiences, areas, ages/gender, but when you talk about obese women, single mothers with lots of children who go for scumbags, the alcoholism and the paranoia, are you talking about the chavtastic population? I can't think of anyone who fits that bill who isn't a 'chav'.

I wouldn't say English women are worth advertising about but found it hard to relate to your description as a general overview, unless you're talking about that particular section of society!

I've had guys approach me or people I'm with in the street, openly flirt, etc., and they didn't seem to feel that we would be paranoid, offended or unfriendly, so I'm a bit confused over whether I just live in some sort of bubble. But then I imagine them going up to a woman like you described (basically a fat chav with an attitude) and yeah, they would regret making a move right away.

Do you find any normal girls are okay to talk to, or would you say everyone is difficult?

Have you tried making a move on an Eastern European girl? There's loads here and they seem to be the way to go for men who are fed up with scraping the barrel for a nice lass.
Conversely, if you are a foreign man, you'd better be a rich Arab, like the one with a few billion dollars, otherwise you are doomed to a life of loneliness.
Ladislav- Cannot agree with this one. The amount of foreign men I know who are dirt poor and get British girlfriends if they want to... There may be a lot of faults with British women but I don't think being interested in bank balances to the exclusion of everything else is a common trait. I can think of so many relationships that involve a girl here with a foreign man who had to even rely on her for money whilst he was settling in, and they were with the guy because they just got on, genuinely, as people.

When even I met my chap, (for instance) who is foreign, he didn't have anything to his name and had to sleep on the floor in someone's house. No one thought it was unusual or charitable I was with him, and only commented on what a lovely man he was. It's really not a big deal for the vast majority of people I can think of.

And about Eastern European men getting beaten up- unsure where that's from. I know a few men from Poland etc. who are really happy here and have never been subjected to violence. Perhaps in some areas where anyone would be at risk, but on the whole? Really wouldn't say it's an issue.
mirrorrorrim
Freshman Poster

Post by mirrorrorrim »

Hi Bella

Nope I'm not talking about chavs and this area is full of them but they're very easy to spot. I'm talking about the normal everyday English woman who looks okay on the outside but trying to get to know them is dreadful as a lot have these invisible walls that only the selected chosen one can probably get through (usually bad boys aka scum). Its not just myself but people I know have the same exact problems with women and its always English women - even Scottish women are a lot more friendly and way more approachable.

I honestly don't know what's with these English women and paranoia, like trying to talk to one in a bus stop, shop, college, supermarket and even a pub is treated like some kind of sin....Their faces just look like you've done something wrong by being friendly, when on the other hand you can just talk to a foreign woman and feel like you've known them for years and a lot of women will try to blame the guy and put all the blame on his shoulders. I don't buy that nonsense at all as its just an overused excuse.

It just doesn't make sense to me and I can totally understand why a lot of women prefer to have male friends than female friends.

I only mentioned obese as an example of how someone so unhealthy has the nerve to want perfection in a man, which is pathetic.
Have you tried making a move on an Eastern European girl?
That is my next thing on my list, I'm just not interested in my own kind any more as the proper English woman is going to be extinct like the dinosaurs.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

BellaRuth wrote:
Conversely, if you are a foreign man, you'd better be a rich Arab, like the one with a few billion dollars, otherwise you are doomed to a life of loneliness.
Ladislav- Cannot agree with this one. The amount of foreign men I know who are dirt poor and get British girlfriends if they want to... There may be a lot of faults with British women but I don't think being interested in bank balances to the exclusion of everything else is a common trait. I can think of so many relationships that involve a girl here with a foreign man who had to even rely on her for money whilst he was settling in, and they were with the guy because they just got on, genuinely, as people.

When even I met my chap, (for instance) who is foreign, he didn't have anything to his name and had to sleep on the floor in someone's house. No one thought it was unusual or charitable I was with him, and only commented on what a lovely man he was. It's really not a big deal for the vast majority of people I can think of.

And about Eastern European men getting beaten up- unsure where that's from. I know a few men from Poland etc. who are really happy here and have never been subjected to violence. Perhaps in some areas where anyone would be at risk, but on the whole? Really wouldn't say it's an issue.
Thanks for giving us an on-the-ground perspective and setting the record straight. I think many of the forum postings, including my own, need more checks and balances to get to the bottom of current reality vs. myths/exaggerations. When I lived in London as a student, I got nowhere with the British girls. But then, I didn't try much. I was focused on school life, my campus was predominantly male and Brits were just a minority of the student body. The females we did have were overachievers and tended to already be in relationships anyway. Therefore, my experience doesn't count for much. I wouldn't be surprised at all if young foreign guys generally found it easy to find a British gf when living long term in UK.
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

mirrorrorrim wrote:Hi Bella
Nope I'm not talking about chavs and this area is full of them but they're very easy to spot. I'm talking about the normal everyday English woman who looks okay on the outside but trying to get to know them is dreadful as a lot have these invisible walls that only the selected chosen one can probably get through (usually bad boys aka scum). Its not just myself but people I know have the same exact problems with women and its always English women - even Scottish women are a lot more friendly and way more approachable.

I honestly don't know what's with these English women and paranoia, like trying to talk to one in a bus stop, shop, college, supermarket and even a pub is treated like some kind of sin....Their faces just look like you've done something wrong by being friendly, when on the other hand you can just talk to a foreign woman and feel like you've known them for years and a lot of women will try to blame the guy and put all the blame on his shoulders. I don't buy that nonsense at all as its just an overused excuse.

It just doesn't make sense to me and I can totally understand why a lot of women prefer to have male friends than female friends.

I only mentioned obese as an example of how someone so unhealthy has the nerve to want perfection in a man, which is pathetic.
Thanks for your reply and honesty. I don't want to come across as being defensive. I want to move from the UK too, which is how I discovered this forum.

If more men voiced these views things would change. I encourage you to carry on talking about this with your friends to open their eyes. If people accept bad behaviour it escalates. I for one would love the UK to have a respected population as it did once rather than be now known for its drunks and violence- and the lack of decent women. It's a shame.

I do notice making male friends can be easier. By and large I get on more with men, rural folk and foreigners, although I do find lot of English girls fine (I have mentioned before though, I'm a student used to living in very country places, so my perceptions might be different). I have found things changed a great deal since I moved to a city, but I am still around sociable students, which might be easier to deal with. It's a good idea to find a nice Eastern European girl- if I was you I'd start introducing yourself to them at cafes and restaurants and tell us what happens :P Your friends will be able to see any differences between her and the British girls they know with their own eyes.