Hello

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Hello

Post by ErikHeaven »

I am not new here i just joined up today. I think the whole movement of men waking up will continue to occur. Not trying to be arrogant i do not have a problem getting women. I am just tired of American women. Its time to plan to leave the world of fast food and slutty women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Erik.

Ever been abroad?

What does the "Heaven" in your user name mean?

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Hi Erik,

Good to see another enlightened guy who joined in. As someone who grew up in Europe, I can admit that there are slutty women over there as well. However, even sluts are much more feminine, tender and genuine abroad. Women enjoy being women and proud of being feminine in Europe. They are proud of being physically weaker than men and appreciate men for being strong and smart, unlike USA, where women are constantly trying to prove they are better than men, which is totally dumb. In Eastern Europe, there is a saying: "If you are constantly trying to prove you are better than someone else - it is a sign of your insecurity". I agree with that because rich people don't even have to prove they are rich, they simply know it. American women fell into complete craziness of self-determination, they don't even know what they are and what they stand for anymore.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I Moved On

Post by ErikHeaven »

To Winston Heaven in my name means i am finally waking up out of the Matrix of America. Short story about me i am 6'1 a tall lightskinned black male. I have never had any problems getting women. I have 2 wonderful children from 2 different women. My son is 21 and my daughter is 9. They are good children and i love them both. I have been somewhat exclusive with black american women most of my entire life.
Then as i started to wake up on a few things:1 I dont believe in Jehovah and Jesus Christ anymore. 2 That limits my dating options with black american women extremely. 2 Many black american women are not worth my time in the first place as many of them are ghetto and or jesus freaks.
3 I experimented with dating american white women and my experiences were not any different:Jesus freaks, sluts, anti-depressant pill addicts,cheaters,etc etc.
Now i met this wonderful lady on cherryblossoms.com She is 33 a filipina and a virgin. We have been talking day and night on yahoo messenger. And we are talking marriage. Now in reply to this woman on here who keeps posting and other american women who have a problem with men dating foreign "Get over it go away now and stay in your lane"! We are tired of many you.
Let me quickly tell you some of the nuttiness if have went through:I had a part time job as a pharmacy cashier a pretty black lady told me one day at work that she had a crush on me for over a year and she gave me her phone number. I called her we spoke briefly for 5 mins as she had to go to work. I call her again to leave messages and she never calls me back! This is stupid crazy behavior as many of us here have gone through similar things with american women. Anyway i will let you know as time progresses regarding my wedding plans with my filipina.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Oh and to Winston again i have been abroad when i was in the U.S Army. Mexico, Canada of course and Peru. I am planning on seeing my lady in Manilla this August on my birthday.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Erik:

Welcome to the club, my man. This is where enlightened guys with self-respect learn how to move on to greener pastures.

Learn what you can here and let us know if there is a specific question we can help answer.

Mark
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: I Moved On

Post by odbo »

ErikHeaven wrote:Let me quickly tell you some of the nuttiness if have went through:I had a part time job as a pharmacy cashier a pretty black lady told me one day at work that she had a crush on me for over a year and she gave me her phone number. I called her we spoke briefly for 5 mins as she had to go to work. I call her again to leave messages and she never calls me back! This is stupid crazy behavior as many of us here have gone through similar things with american women.
ah HAHHAHAhAHHAHAHA!! :P classic :lol:
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Pretty damn sad that in a country of 300 million we have to look for greener pastures. I would be thrilled to death if all American men or at least 10 million would wake up and say enough with these menhating creatures and just boycott them and let them just rot.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”