Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

saying hi . . . !!!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

saying hi . . . !!!

Postby Humphrey » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:02 pm

My name is Reehan and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here! I look forward to meeting you all and wish you the best of success.
Humphrey
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi Reehan, glad you found our forum! This is a nice community of people here who are like minded and enjoy traveling and expanding our horizons!

Have you traveled to any foreign countries? Do you plan on doing any traveling? How has the dating scene been for you living in New York?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:44 pm

This sounds like a form letter. Are you a real poster or a spammer? Why did you send such a generalized letter that could be posted in any forum?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself