Help for soon to be Air Force ROTC college student

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Senkamanisken
Freshman Poster

Help for soon to be Air Force ROTC college student

Post by Senkamanisken »

Hi everybody. I'm new here and must say Winston and a lot of people on this forum are DEAD RIGHT about the abysmal social/dating dynamic in in states. I need a bit of guidance from those experienced with foreign women. To begin, I am 23 years old, of mostly Sudanese(black) but also German, British and a little Native American ancestry. I have been bodybuilding since 14 and am extremely muscular. In the fall, I am transferring to an Air Force ROTC detachment at a prestigious Chicago school. I am perusing becoming a pilot/navigator or flight officer as a career in the military. Now here is my conundrum. I like foreign girls. In fact the majority of my past girlfriends have been Puerto Rican, Polish, Mexican, and British. However, since I don't go active duty in the Air Force until I graduate ROTC with my bachelor's in computer science, I cant travel abroad for the next 2 to 3 years. I've lived in the Chicago suburbs my entire life and want to know where I can meet more foreign girls in my area now since I don't go active duty until I graduate. Should I try to find some more at school, or try the myriad of Chicago's immigrant neighborhoods (Korea town, Ukrainian Village, the Polish quarters etc..) Sorry for the long post, but I've had MUCH better relationships with foreigners than I have had with American females here. Any feedback/suggestions are greatly appreciated. Love this site!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Oh man, Chicago is the place to be! There are some websites where Russian-speaking girls hang out and some clubs too. Primary destination for Polish chicks used to be Accent cafe in Mount Prospect, IL (Northern suburbs). I am not sure about that right now, I haven't been there for a few years.

You can hit up Petergoff night club on Fridays, it is a fancy place with TONS of hot Russian-speaking girls. Now keep in mind, there will be almost NO Americans there and VERY hot Russian chicks that drive BMW's and Lexus. It is to your benefit to drive a better car when you pull up there, but certainly it is not required. Petergoff is also in Northern Suburbs, I went there many times. Please make sure you are dressed up Chicago clubbing style - expensive shirt, jeans and preferably Italian leather shoes. No sneakers or baggy pants!!! They won't even let you in!

http://chi.vueplanet.com/events/event_d ... EGBi2zWvow
In addition, there are some Russian stores up there, corner of Milwaukee and Dundee road in Wheeling. It is called Fresh farms and there are others across the street in the plaza.
Senkamanisken
Freshman Poster

Re: Help for soon to be Air Force ROTC college student

Post by Senkamanisken »

Thanks a lot man I really appreciate that info. Will definitely head to pick up some "club" style gear. I play hockey, wrestle, and bodybuild, so most of my clothing consists of Air Force athletic wear, Olympic hockey warm up track suits and under armor for the gym. One weekend when I'm not loaded with homework/flight school studies I'm heading to those places you mentioned and more!
Kapinga626
Freshman Poster

Post by Kapinga626 »

Patience young man . Some domestic hot spots have already been touched on here .
As active duty Air Force , and with your ethnic backround , you'll do well in places like Germany ( Ramstein ) , Geilenkirchen , Ansbach.
Italy ( Aviano )
Spain ( Moron ) , and numerous bases in the U.K.
Don't forget , when you're on leave , Via MAC flight ,you'll be a celebrity
in places like Iceland , Australia , Hong Kong , & Bulgaria .
Also , in some countries , where there is no Air Force base , The Air Force still has a presence by way of an " Air Field " such as Honduras etc.
And if you're a pilot , just multiply all your prospects by 2 .
By the time you're 26 , you'll be getting more action than anyone on this site .
" I rang'd the world , I cross'd the seas,
in hopes my restless breast to ease,
By pleasures yet unknown :

To all amusements I have run ,
that's found beneath the daily sun;
Till weary I have grown . "

- Samuel Patterson a poor , lowly sailor circa 1800's