Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Please announce username changes here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Please announce username changes here

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi all,
If you decide to go to your profile and change your username (which you can now do since I enabled it) please announce it here, so that we can know who your new identity is.

So far, these members I know of have changed their usernames. They are:

- Catameran to MrPeabody
- Pacsun to Phoenix Sosa
- J.Adama to Adama
- Dano to Wuxi

If there are any more, please announce them here.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 pm

I am changing my name to

The_Hero_of_Winds

then after that (at a much later date) will be changed to

The_Hero_of_Twilight
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:20 am

The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:I am changing my name to

The_Hero_of_Winds

The_Hero_of_Twilight

Thanks but what username were you before "The_Hero_of_Winds"? Now that you are that, we cannot see what you were before.

It seems that you are a gamer?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Winston wrote:
The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:I am changing my name to

The_Hero_of_Winds

The_Hero_of_Twilight

Thanks but what username were you before "The_Hero_of_Winds"? Now that you are that, we cannot see what you were before.

It seems that you are a gamer?

I was The_Hero_of_Time

Now I am The_Hero_Of_Twilight
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Thu May 05, 2011 5:15 am

changing my name from LinuxOnly to NotAnnoying :)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu May 05, 2011 7:45 am

So LinuxOnly, you are now "odbo"? Why did you need to change your username? To get a fresh new start? :)

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 06, 2011 11:30 am

It looks like RedDog has changed his user name to "Think Different". I saw his new profile and he still has the same avatar and number of posts, so I assume it's him.

If everyone changes their user name, things might get a bit confusing around here...

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Think Different » Fri May 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Winston wrote:It looks like RedDog has changed his user name to "Think Different". I saw his new profile and he still has the same avatar and number of posts, so I assume it's him.

If everyone changes their user name, things might get a bit confusing around here...

Yes I did. Sorry about the delay in posting the notice. I changed it in the middle of the night during a bout of insomnia, and then fell asleep and forgot about it. :?
Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:29 pm

It looks like Terrence has changed his username to "The_Adventurer". Nice new username Terrence, but we'll miss your other username cause it was much more personalized.

Winston
Site Admin

New/additional username

Postby xpatwanab » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:35 pm

I was not aware that one could change a user name so I just added a new profile last year. I am robincolorado as well as xpatwanab. I hope I have not blown my "cover" now that I fessed up to a new username. I will most likely be posting more under the latter and not using the former username from now on. I needed a bit of anonymity in my posting. I still need to have coffee or a drink with Winston when I am passing through Manila on my way to the hinterlands of the Phils one of these times.
xpatwanab
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:34 am

Changing my username from mupuku to Bananaman
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 am

E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby adria2789 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:00 am

adri2789 --> adria2789
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:35 am

E_Irizarry wrote:E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.

Huh? I don't see any difference between those two user names...

Winston
Site Admin

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:36 am

Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.

Huh? I don't see any difference between those two user names...

That's the point of that post, Winston. I have nothing to hide.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself