Please announce username changes here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Post by Kublai Khan »

I only noticed now that I accidentally misspelled my name: it should be Kublai Khan in stead of Kahn.

Is it possible to change ?

Thanks in advance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Kublai Kahn wrote:I only noticed now that I accidentally misspelled my name: it should be Kublai Khan in stead of Kahn.

Thanks in advance.
I think you should leave it like the way it is, because "I Feel For You" like Chaka Khan.
Or maybe like the scandalous Jessica Hahn from the 80s and 90s. See, it rhymes the aforementioned. LMAO
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ok let's try again:

Winston can you change my name or not ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kublai Kahn wrote:I only noticed now that I accidentally misspelled my name: it should be Kublai Khan in stead of Kahn.

Thanks in advance.
Ok I'll change that for you now. When you log in next time, be sure to use your new username. Thanks.

I do not check this thread regularly. Next time, if you want a response, just PM me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Post by Kublai Khan »

I see it. Thanks.

I have deleted my last (rude) post. :?
silurian
Freshman Poster

Re: Please announce username changes here

Post by silurian »

I am keeping my name what it is. I figured I would let you guys know. My name is silurian and I am new to HA
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

silurian wrote:I am keeping my name what it is. I figured I would let you guys know. My name is silurian and I am new to HA
I don't understand you. No one asked you to change your username. What are you referring to? You are new here anyway. No one even knows who you are, so why would this be an issue even? lol

Isn't Silurian from Doctor Who? They are a reptilian race that habitated the Earth before humans did, according to the Doctor Who episodes about it. Is that what your username refers to? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

Our buddy Steve Neese, aka steve55 here, has started a new account. He is now posting as arrowstar.
@arrowstar

Dontbeacog
Freshman Poster

Post by Dontbeacog »

Hello, I just joined but used my email handle as my username and would like it changed to my website, please :-/

It's current newsunventures but I would like it changed to Dontbeacog, which is my website.

Thank you! Sorry to be a bother. Looking forward to using the forums and big fan of the site!
Check out my site: www.DontbeaCog.com. Think for yourself - take control.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newsunventures wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 8:19 pm
Hello, I just joined but used my email handle as my username and would like it changed to my website, please :-/

It's current newsunventures but I would like it changed to Dontbeacog, which is my website.

Thank you! Sorry to be a bother. Looking forward to using the forums and big fan of the site!
Ok I'll change your username to Dontbeacog as you wanted. But make sure when you come back to log in using your new username, Dontbeacog, otherwise you won't be able to log in. I'll leave the password as it is, though I cannot see your password.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 5:54 am
newsunventures wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 8:19 pm

Ok I'll change your username to Dontbeacog as you wanted. But make sure when you come back to log in using your new username, Dontbeacog, otherwise you won't be able to log in. I'll leave the password as it is, though I cannot see your password.
Ok done. Please log in next time with your new screen name: Dontbeacog

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

josephty1 -> josephty2

Either i forgot my password or i changed it and forgot it.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

josephty2 wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 7:02 pm
josephty1 -> josephty2

Either i forgot my password or i changed it and forgot it.
You could have just clicked the "forgot password" link and reset it too. Next time you can try that instead of creating a new username.