Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Please announce username changes here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.

Huh? I don't see any difference between those two user names...

That's the point of that post, Winston. I have nothing to hide.

That does not compute. If you are not changing your user name, then why did you post an announcement here with two identical user names? That's two illogical actions.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Winston wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:E_Irizarry => E_Irizarry.

Huh? I don't see any difference between those two user names...

That's the point of that post, Winston. I have nothing to hide.

That does not compute. If you are not changing your user name, then why did you post an announcement here with two identical user names? That's two illogical actions.

Winston, do not go overkill on this. In laymen terms, think of it as my name times one....or better yet, anything times one is 100 percent, yes-yes? And furthermore, anything done again and again expecting different results is blatant insanity. I have came to terms that I do not expect my name to be different if I constantly state the same name hence I'm quite normal.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:15 am

odbo changed his user name to "Mother f***er". I told him this was not acceptable or appropriate, but he didn't respond, so I changed his user name back for him.

Please do not choose user names with cuss words in them like that. It really makes this forum look like a gutter.

What kind of spiritual person picks a user name like Mother f***er? Sheesh. Everything odbo does is very anti-spiritual and he gets nastier and nastier. What a total poser.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Sun May 19, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm

eurobrat wrote:changed mine to Eurobrat

That's nice. But what did you change it FROM?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Sun May 19, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Hi all,
I just turned off the function in your profile to change your own username. I figured that when some of you changed your username, it created gaps in the forum in that the posts in which people referred to users by their former usernames would make no sense, since they changed it. Thus it created inconsistencies, so it's better not to allow it. It's also not really necessary either.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Disillusioned_American » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 pm

I am contemplating changing my username to betaomegadork or creepyloser or something like that, lol. This way my username will more accurately reflect how most american women view me.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Disillusioned_American wrote:I am contemplating changing my username to betaomegadork or creepyloser or something like that, lol. This way my username will more accurately reflect how most american women view me.

Why? That would be confirming their mislabeling of you. lol Your current user name sounds fine and better than those choices. I would keep it the way it is. It sounds much more accurate and reflective of the attitude here.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue May 29, 2012 2:41 am

ktownkid23 is now goodfellas1990

Also, Globetrotter has now returned as ph_visitor, even though he denies it for some reason.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue May 29, 2012 8:11 am

pcg wrote:pcg -> Strange Coward

Strange Coward is now back to pcg, per his request.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:38 am

bicelaw wrote:Thanks but what username were you before "The_Hero_of_Winds"? Now that you are that, we cannot see what you were before.

I was “The_Hero_of_Timeâ€￾ originally.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Phoenix93 has changed his user name to Phx.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:19 am

jcris7 has announced that he is now back as deasil875.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Phoenix has changed his username here from Phx to Fenix.

I changed it for him at his request.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself