Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Reeeeeeeeeeeintroducing myself (actually, I have never, ever

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Rock wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Adama wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Rock wrote:Thanks for sharing. Did you ever consider teaching? If that sort of job might interest you, there's a handful of countries, some decent happier abroad destinations, where you could make at least US$10 per hour if not a lot more. With teaching, there's a lot less office BS involved. If the students like you, school is usually happy. Thus, it boils more down to your personality and how well you click with your classes. These could be children or adults, or both. It depends on what type of teaching you apply for.

If you get a regular company job, office politics can suck anywhere in the world. Its a lot more company and industry specific. Some places of work are a lot more benign than others. Depends a lot on management, colleagues, and the general corporate culture. Of course, the chances of finding a genuinely friendly company to work in are much better in some countries than others.

Hope you will use this turn in your life as a catalyst to move overseas to give the destination of your choice a full shot.

Yeah I had instructed English in Chile, and because the students were happy, I still had a job. As much as I detested working for bullshit money (even in Chile, I was only making $150,000 CLP which is even bullshit for Chile whereas the average Chilean mades 500K annually) -- So I had left because I didn't get the work visa as the American-company in Chile had promised. Yup got jipped, but oh welps -- Chile wasn't all that but it was alright.

On the other hand, I actually look forward to getting back into that and/or staying in I.T. even in the abroad country.
It's good that all the advise you guys have given me coincides with what I already know. Hence meaning I'm on the right track.

I don't know you guys like that, but thanks for the love - a moist no-homo (i.e. nothing homosexual here, fellas LMAO!).

You had instructed or you taught?

Am I compromising my proper English by saying instructed in lieu of taught? Or there is at least one difference between the two words?

Oh, my bad. Thought the question was for me and now on the re-read, I see it was directed at E_Irizarry.

I think standard English would be "I taught English in Chile" or possibly "I instructed students in English while in Chile". But don't worry too much about perfect writing. A lot of people, in Asia at least, just want a native English speaker to practice conversation with more than anything else. At a cram school, if you get the class talking and keep everyone entertained, you should do fine.

BTW, E_Irizarry, do you speak fluent Porto? If so, perhaps you should head straight to Brazil. Some expats manage to find real jobs there these days. English teaching might be doable there as well.

Actually, you are correct. I was madly tired this morning so hence the reason why my English wasn't on-point. I thank you for correcting me.

In order to answer your question, I speak at an intermediate level because my parents raised me with pure English and for me to be raised disowning PT/BR culture entirely.
Then when I found out how Black (in America no where else that they exist as native citizens -

Black ≠ African
but
past-W. African history => [yields into/to] Black today without a trace of African culture)

...had treated my parents because in most Black people's eyes they were "uppity hi-yella negroes" and "sellouts" and "light bright" and all that idiotic-ass crap and how Black women only wanted me because they wanted their baby to have "good" hair, I became tired and went my own way and began to court and date Latinas and periodically I went back to Black women but when the hygiene, self-entitled, grandiose, kleptomania of issues came up became too overwhelming, I just haven't been back over that fence ever since.

Now I had learned some BR Porto and it's so similar to 70 percent of S. American Spanish so picking up the words is really just a timely effort but not a steep learning curve would be involved.

Even now half of Black women in America have HSV?!?? Herps? Are you friggin kidding me? And I detest using condoms for my personal use (thanks to Latina-American women (ie. first or second gen Americans whose parents were from Latin America) that got me hooked on raw sex); thus I must seek outside of Black for a female on-going companion in fidelity that she and I are not married to each other.

I rather do a freak with a big bunda that is in a remote part of BR raw before I do a Black woman ever again.

I have already looked into some things along that line of BR; I thank you for reaffirming what I'm going to do.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:54 pm

ssjparris wrote:E_Irizarry nigglet !!!! huh ... hahahahaha. i never heard it said that way that is some really funny stuff how you use the word negro.

See...saying "nigger" translates to me saying "nigga" because most people in America think I'm one myself. So I have to switch it up to put some serious context of pun on it by saying "nigglet" so that people take me more seriously.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Most women are bitches. The fatter or uglier, the worse they are. Black women are usually the worst of the worst. Unfortunately if you are working in a call center then there is no way for you to avoid black women. That is one of their preferred professions (besides c**t).

About 4 years ago, I had my first job where I had access to real ins (talking about luxury cadillac insurance here). Unforunately when they first hire you, you are on probation for 90s. Well I worked on a two-person team. My partner made an error, and an obese black woman was there to see it.

There were other individuals there too, but the black woman is the one who reported us. I was fired on the spot and out of the insurance coverage before I could even get it.

The error was more of a social error rather than a legal one. No harm and no foul. Actually quite typical. Just when some c**t is watching you, you better be on your p's and q's.

In general I have found that black women in particular rarely have any positive exceptions to the angry bitch rule. Except the ones who arent from Western civilization; the African and Caribbean women can be nice, but often they seek to emulate the cunty behavior of black American women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:46 am

Hey, welcome back. If you're serious about teaching ESL overseas I have a friend who has gone that route in Peru and Ukraine.

My buddy, Law Jackson, is a black man here in Southern California. He just married an amazing blonde from Ukraine six months ago. He did an interview last night you might want to listen in on: http://europeandreamconnections.com/int ... ian-bride/

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Mark
http://www.DreamConnections.com

Best wishes for success and happiness,

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Hey, welcome back. If you're serious about teaching ESL overseas I have a friend who has gone that route in Peru and Ukraine.

My buddy, Law Jackson, is a black man here in Southern California. He just married an amazing blonde from Ukraine six months ago. He did an interview last night you might want to listen in on: http://europeandreamconnections.com/int ... ian-bride/

Mark

Thank you, guy. By the way, I have seen you on the Today Show, and I have stream-copied it to my local, hard drive. I thought you were going to go Kurt Cobain/Rambo on the show, but I guess your old lady, whom was sitting at your side @ the moment, kept you in tranquility. lol

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 pm

I was certainly taken back when he introduced as as the 'success stories' for happy marriages then asked me how I would answer accusations that we're all going overseas to find prostitutes! I had others who said I should have let him have it!
http://www.DreamConnections.com

Best wishes for success and happiness,

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 pm

@Mark E. Davis,

Then they would have edited you out of the show altogether. YOu know how PC-correct America is.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
ssjparris wrote:E_Irizarry nigglet !!!! huh ... hahahahaha. i never heard it said that way that is some really funny stuff how you use the word negro.

See...saying "nigger" translates to me saying "nigga" because most people in America think I'm one myself. So I have to switch it up to put some serious context of pun on it by saying "nigglet" so that people take me more seriously.

Old Black Folk on Boondocks always say "Nigglet" lol

Yeah its a dysfunction of Black Culture but whatever I don't take it seriously.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:22 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
Mark Edward Davis wrote:Hey, welcome back. If you're serious about teaching ESL overseas I have a friend who has gone that route in Peru and Ukraine.

Mark

Thank you, guy. By the way, I have seen you on the Today Show, and I have stream-copied it to my local, hard drive. I thought you were going to go Kurt Cobain/Rambo on the show, but I guess your old lady, whom was sitting at your side @ the moment, kept you in tranquility. lol

I've told Mark by email that if that happen we might have had a "Nigga Moment" on the Today Show... I could never be that calm if people attacked my decision like that. We get it bad to Larry, not only does White America hate the idea but Black America hates the idea, were screwed which is why I stopped listening.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 am

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Mark

I've told Mark by email that if that happen we might have had a "Nigga Moment" on the Today Show... I could never be that calm if people attacked my decision like that. We get it bad to Larry, not only does White America hate the idea but Black America hates the idea, were screwed which is why I stopped listening.

But Mark has that Redmond, Washington Microsoft "I'll lacerate ya with my fannypack screwdriver" look so he could have eloquently asserted himself to the threshold point of where that they would have almost edited out that portion of the program.

You're right, Four Money: if a Black guy such as yourself were to be up there, you would have had a "nigga moment" without spewing expletives, but they would have felt the anguish and the tremolo and vibrato that would have made your voice sounded even Blacker and nuclear rods' meltdown fears would have effervesced out of the Today's Show talk show host. lol

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby TRADER1972 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 am

E_Irizzarry , after reading this whole topic I know I would laugh my ass off if we would talk. No doubt, a real man really is not welcome in a call center job in America. Straight up, there is just to much crap to put up with. Hopefully you find the best option or at least a very good option so you can

"do what the hell you need to do in order to get the hell up out of here for good. "

Once a man is motivated, there is nothing we cant achieve.....within reason.

I would be thrilled and laugh my ass off if hundreds of thousands of men just up and disappeared..... by getting the hell out of the USA and let these miserable women rot and stew in their own (diseased)juices. :lol:

Let me say this. The best times in my adult life were the times I was abroad. I do not think people can underestimate the value of being around other people who are more positive, friendly,etc. and what that does to a persons mental health. In other words, when I went to the Phils I spent the first month just trying to decompress and mentally recover from all the BS I had to tolerate in the US.

After that, everything falls into place.

I think every man who has been shit upon by AW at work or in a relationship deserves to feel what I did. I wish I could explain it better.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:49 pm

TRADER1972 wrote:E_Irizzarry , after reading this whole topic I know I would laugh my ass off if we would talk. No doubt, a real man really is not welcome in a call center job in America. Straight up, there is just to much crap to put up with. Hopefully you find the best option or at least a very good option so you can

"do what the hell you need to do in order to get the hell up out of here for good. "

Once a man is motivated, there is nothing we cant achieve.....within reason.

I would be thrilled and laugh my ass off if hundreds of thousands of men just up and disappeared..... by getting the hell out of the USA and let these miserable women rot and stew in their own (diseased)juices. :lol:

Let me say this. The best times in my adult life were the times I was abroad. I do not think people can underestimate the value of being around other people who are more positive, friendly,etc. and what that does to a persons mental health. In other words, when I went to the Phils I spent the first month just trying to decompress and mentally recover from all the BS I had to tolerate in the US.

After that, everything falls into place.

I think every man who has been shit upon by AW at work or in a relationship deserves to feel what I did. I wish I could explain it better.

Yeah because the only men up in that job were "suspects". That's an ebonics term for "faggot". Real men were the illerate dummies whom were barely able to keep their seats at that job. Imagine that: they still work there from what I have found out from a reliable source - and my ass had been terminated. What type of shit is that?

By the way, thanks for your post. It's greatly appreciated like all the others. I'm appreciative because you guys did not have to post here. You guys could have simply overlooked and blown it off.
I thank each and every one of you guys for taking time out to post and keep me sane in all this melarky-ass crap,

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby aozora13 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

E, it happened to my friend too. However, it was a different scenario. He did call center for a telecommunications company that does cable, phone, high speed internet. He was telling the constant stress from the unorganized shit that happens with being with the company and dealing with customers on a daily basis. He then told me how he accidentally left the phone not muted and said something bad about food he ordered from a restaurant. The woman then called the corporate branch to file a complaint probably a 2 weeks or so later. They made their decision and he was gone. All because it was black woman who complained about something that does not even relate to hear and he was a good customer representative too.

I am currently working in a government version of the call center. I will never do it again. I think everyone thinks I am gay because I try to not draw too much attention on myself. (This is a good thing). I am hoping to go to Vienna soon and I seriously cannot wait. This is not only because of the experience but because of finally leaving that horrible place. People been there for years and I am surprised why cannot they get IT certs and move on.

This is a problem mainly at a call center because women have poisoned it and companies who do not cater to women get screwed.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:31 am

aozora13 wrote:E, it happened to my friend too. However, it was a different scenario. He did call center for a telecommunications company that does cable, phone, high speed internet. He was telling the constant stress from the unorganized shit that happens with being with the company and dealing with customers on a daily basis. He then told me how he accidentally left the phone not muted and said something bad about food he ordered from a restaurant. The woman then called the corporate branch to file a complaint probably a 2 weeks or so later. They made their decision and he was gone. All because it was black woman who complained about something that does not even relate to hear and he was a good customer representative too.

I am currently working in a government version of the call center. I will never do it again. I think everyone thinks I am gay because I try to not draw too much attention on myself. (This is a good thing). I am hoping to go to Vienna soon and I seriously cannot wait. This is not only because of the experience but because of finally leaving that horrible place. People been there for years and I am surprised why cannot they get IT certs and move on.

This is a problem mainly at a call center because women have poisoned it and companies who do not cater to women get screwed.

Dude, this is why I love the I.T. sector that does not deal with direct public because those are the ones that DON'T HAVE women especially Black women working there. Computer science is too complex for American skanks. And I.T. workshops hardly have women that work there; I love I.T. geek workshops that you can

1) make 65K or more before taxes
2) work on a team of developers
3) don't have to answer to a woman boss
4) who don't judge me for not being social because being a developer is part of the man code to NOT become a social butterfly.
5) don`t have to worry about women trying to get you fired because they are not even there to even work in the same sector in order to fire you alas they are avoided thus inducing my own job security.

By the way, when I have worked at that call center, I kept to myself and it still wasn't good enough. I think it ate away at those Black nigglet women there that I was on my "A-game" with good stats for the company on my average hold time, my average talk time, my accuracy of rendering information, et. al. and at the same time, I'm a man of color.

with the lambda expression ==> means that I was a threat. (when I really wasn't).

Niggers are crabs in a barrel. 2011 and there are still niggers.

Black AMerican and Afro-Americanized (Afro people that become Americanized in thought and demeanor) women are the NEW WHITE SUPREMACISTS.
They are doing racist AMerica's dirty work now.

The disparity between Blacks and niggers is waning exponentially. It's very hard to decouple the two nowadays.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Reeeeeeeeeeeintroducing myself (actually, I have never,

Postby Iawesome60 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:07 am

E_Irizarry wrote:, ever formally introduced myself here, but here we go:

I'm back in NYC, and I had a call-center job only paying $10.00/hr. in lower Manhattan from Octo. 18th 2010 until 2 weeks ago. I just found out that via "Elevate America" program that Microsoft had given away 8,100 free vouchers of free, advanced I.T. training for residents of NYS and NYC to be trained in Manhattan.

I was fuckin' stuck in Texas @ that time so even if I were to know about it back then, I wouldn't have been able to acquire one.

So yeah, I had been laid off because I had a few fat, sassy nigglet women that didn't like me made up a bunch of false accusations and went all the way up to corporate that even the CEO didn't know had gone up that far past his chain of command hierarchal ladder(Hey DJFourMoney, Aozora, SSJ Parris, et. al. whom it may apply to - Damn right I used that word because there's too much rambunctiousness, indignation, and no self-accountability in the Black American diaspora (even most Africans frown upon Blacks and some of the Africans have "ultraviolet"-dark skin - but I have a ran into a nigglet whom was a NuyoRican male traffic NYPD cop that wore the shoe, too - I'll get to his faggaety ass in a minute).

So the morning that I was fired, I was called into the office by my supervisor whom looks like a cross between a young Grady (from Sandford & Son), actors Terrance Howard & Michael Ealy, and Chris Jasper-looking simp formerly of The Isley Brothers/Isley Jasper Isley. He, the supervisor, told me that the CEO wants me to see him in the office (even though I had voluntarily gone to the CEO's office disclosing to the CEO that I'm stressed and to please give me good referral for another job (which he had agreed @ the time) - yes I had tried to build rapport with the CEO, but he always switched his disposition about me every time I had gone into the office to see him (which would be every two to three weeks)).

And the truth is, the CEO always called me Shawn, which is not my fcukin' name. I mean, I really look like like a nigglet to him? What Latino do you know that has the name Sean/Shawn???

And the company has 400 employees, 96 percent whom are Black American (yeah you already know where this is yielding out as), and about 90 percent of them are women - so you do the "math" (and "logic"). It is a call center, and I was a customer svc. representative.

People would dress like Method Man in the movie Belly....the females sounded ghetto as all-get-out cluckin' on the phones, talking about milking their baby daddy's for alimony. Think of their tone of voice that they would sound like Mary J. Blige mixed with Fantasia mixed with ___________ *put any Black American woman in the blank here*.

Back to the CEO, so when I sat down he told me the following, "Sean, (even though on paper in front of him was my real name as I have seen), there's a lot going on with you, okay? First of all, it has been reported by three people that there is a problem with your flatulence. Have you been flagellating while on the production floor?"

Mind you, I could have argued about how insignificant of a question that is, but I didn't want to seem niggerish. Therefore, I had answered (mind you, I had my proper voice that I used 98 percent of the time I was there on the job), "That sounds preposterous! I haven't done that, *CEO's first name*."

Then co-secretary some White woman was trembling when I was in the room, I'm 6'3 @ 280 lbs. so I intimidate even fat oversized bombee Americans. And I sounded "White", still she was nervous. WTF.

Then next, the White woman in the CEO's office said, "Mr. ______, have you said that *my supervisor's name* was catering to the females on the team?"

Not ONCE was my performance discussed as an issue. When I had taken the Wonderlic IQ assessment for that customer service job, I had scored in the top 30 percentile of people of the whole world whom had taken it. You would think that they would have taken that into consideration.

And here's the doosie: don't you guys here on Happier Abroad know -- that the fourth and final accusation was that I was in the elevator shaft yelling "I'm going to kill every body here!". WTF. Even DURING THE "EXIT" INTERVIEW I had wholeheartedly relaxedly stated that I haven't done that because that violates the Patriot Act as a threat an act of terrorism."

"Well we here at ____________ have to terminate you, Mr. ___________."

"Okay. I will be more than happy to pick up my check this Friday (the day this "firing of me" was going on was on a Tuesday)"

"Sorry we cannot allow that nor can you go back to your desk because it would become a dangerous situation."

"The only thing that would be dangerous is what they are capable of physically doing to me. It's ironic that when I had made a grievance about a sassy Black woman to the Black female supervisor of the call center group team that she was on was complaining that I had made flatulence pointing her fingers in my face, that the Black female supervisor ran back and told the culprit that IIIIIIIIIIII was the one that had filed the complaint. However, when the fingers were pointed at me, everybody remains anonymous, and I'm being ousted out the door."
(The supervisor simp brought my belongings back to me while I was in the office)

"Well, I'm sorry, _______. You are not longer employed by us. Your checks will be mailed to your address on file and here's my card in case you don't receive your money's. I will have Mrs. ____ [the White woman that was trembling in the office while she was taking notes doc'ing what I had to say about all the accusations] escort you to the elevator". (????)

So when she did that, I was no where near her nor did she seem ubernervous when she said "Goodbye. Have a nice daY" as I have gotten onto the elevator to left the grounds once and for all.

By the way, I just received my 2nd of two checks after i had been fired as I was supposed to receive.

I'm going to talk about the pendejo/asshole NuyoRican officer at the public assistance office in the next segment.

E_Irizarry, i'm sorry about your firing :( . All the other men on this forum, i'm sorry about you dysfunctions at your American jobs :( . I'm sure you guys were dedicated to providing excellent service.

A few things:

1. Those people that made the false accusations know what they did (if it doesn't eat their conscious, they're sick in the mind).
2. They may get away with the actions, but eventually they'll be caught somehow (trust me, they will).
3. Why do women do foul things to men (in the workplace, at school, etc)? I love women and men (brotherly way). I just hate unjust actions.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself