Hey everyone, here's my introduction

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Hey everyone, here's my introduction

Post by Iawesome60 »

Hello everyone, my name is Ian. I'm 20 years old, I'm currently in college to be a Pharmacist, I was born in North Carolina (currently attending a college in NC), I like all kinds of music (great lyrics and nice beats), and my favorite video game to play is xbox 360 (it's broke now because there is no audio :cry: ). I joined this forum because I agree with the posts from people here. That's all I wanted to do in my introduction :D
Last edited by Iawesome60 on October 15th, 2011, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Great beats not beat beats and my video is broken, not audio.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Iawesome60, glad you found our forum. How are the girls in North Carolina? I have heard the girls in the southern states are more friendly than girls are in other parts of the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Welcome aboard my mother lives in North Carolina. Really boring place. Good look on your degree.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

jamesbond wrote:Welcome Iawesome60, glad you found our forum. How are the girls in North Carolina? I have heard the girls in the southern states are more friendly than girls are in other parts of the US.
The women in North Carolina are similar to what Winston described (anti-stranger, cliquish, unapproachle shield on them, got problems, etc). The attractive women are either taken, very picky (if they're single), and/or act like the descriptions about American women. I'm happy that i'm single because I know how the women are here.

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I just wanted to add a little more on myself and my incidents with AWs.
Myself:
-I'm a middle child
-I have a mild case of asperger's syndrome (found out when I was 14)
-My favorite video games are fighting (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat). I'll play shooters, sports, and others.

Incidents with American women:

-Three years ago on the bus, I sat down in an empty seat. This woman calls me a nerd because I took her seat (there were no assigned seats and nothing in that seat). I was mad because I felt I was did wrong and I know I was did wrong.

-Three years ago on that same bus, another woman gave me an attitude because she thought I wanted her to sit next to me. No, I moved over because her hairband flew to my seat and I gave her enough space to get it.

-I found this out July 2010 from my mother. One of my brother's woman friends asked me if I was slow. She knew I was eccentric, so she made fun of me. That is a bad thing to do because you don't make fun of people that have any disabilities. If you do and you don't fess up to your mistakes, it speaks volume of your character. She didn't apologize to me either.

-I got turned down numerous times by women in my adolescent years.

-Four years ago in my high school, I was walking back to my class and on my way this woman was in my way. I told her "excuse me" in a polite way. She complied and on my way to the door she gave me an attitude (I forgot what she said). Her AW friends were looking at me like I was a criminal and she was the victim. Why did she give me an attitude is something I like to know. Also, I didn't bump into her.

-I remember in my senior year of high school these women talk about me (I knew it was for a bad reason). You know when someone is talking about you, you can see it.

-From the 6th-8th grade, this woman had a crush on me. I knew this because I had various people confirm this to me. Here's the kickers: she never asked me out. Also, when I tried to ask her out through friends, I got rejected. She was playing a dirty game on me.

-Chicks gave me an attitude when I was in their way (say excuse me). Summer 2003, this chick pushed me when I was in her way. She said exucse me, but it was in an attitude and then pushed me. I will NOT hit a girl, no sir. That was unnecessary what she did. Also, this incident happened in my summer camp when I was in the pool.

-I remember being on plentyoffish. When I emailed attractive women, they wouldn't answer me. It is impossible to find a beautiful woman on there.

I have had many more incidents with American women. I wonder why do American women act mean. I have a few theories.
-They have a crush on you (it's highly unlikely, but it's a theory). I say this because they're trying to get my attention and being mean is the only way to do so.
-Have a very strong disdain for unattractive people. If you're unattractive, they're going to say and do bad things to you just to rub it in your face.
-American women are extremely vemonous people (not all though, the undisciplined ones are).

My conclusion is I forgive all of the American women that did me wrong :D . I wish they didn't do these shenanigans.

DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Iawesome60 wrote:I just wanted to add a little more on myself and my incidents with AWs.
Myself:
-I'm a middle child
-I have a mild case of asperger's syndrome (found out when I was 14)
-My favorite video games are fighting (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat). I'll play shooters, sports, and others.

Incidents with American women:

-Three years ago on the bus, I sat down in an empty seat. This woman calls me a nerd because I took her seat (there were no assigned seats and nothing in that seat). I was mad because I felt I was did wrong and I know I was did wrong.

-Three years ago on that same bus, another woman gave me an attitude because she thought I wanted her to sit next to me. No, I moved over because her hairband flew to my seat and I gave her enough space to get it.

-I found this out July 2010 from my mother. One of my brother's woman friends asked me if I was slow. She knew I was eccentric, so she made fun of me. That is a bad thing to do because you don't make fun of people that have any disabilities. If you do and you don't fess up to your mistakes, it speaks volume of your character. She didn't apologize to me either.

-I got turned down numerous times by women in my adolescent years.

-Four years ago in my high school, I was walking back to my class and on my way this woman was in my way. I told her "excuse me" in a polite way. She complied and on my way to the door she gave me an attitude (I forgot what she said). Her AW friends were looking at me like I was a criminal and she was the victim. Why did she give me an attitude is something I like to know. Also, I didn't bump into her.

-I remember in my senior year of high school these women talk about me (I knew it was for a bad reason). You know when someone is talking about you, you can see it.

-From the 6th-8th grade, this woman had a crush on me. I knew this because I had various people confirm this to me. Here's the kickers: she never asked me out. Also, when I tried to ask her out through friends, I got rejected. She was playing a dirty game on me.

-Chicks gave me an attitude when I was in their way (say excuse me). Summer 2003, this chick pushed me when I was in her way. She said exucse me, but it was in an attitude and then pushed me. I will NOT hit a girl, no sir. That was unnecessary what she did. Also, this incident happened in my summer camp when I was in the pool.

-I remember being on plentyoffish. When I emailed attractive women, they wouldn't answer me. It is impossible to find a beautiful woman on there.

I have had many more incidents with American women. I wonder why do American women act mean. I have a few theories.
-They have a crush on you (it's highly unlikely, but it's a theory). I say this because they're trying to get my attention and being mean is the only way to do so.
-Have a very strong disdain for unattractive people. If you're unattractive, they're going to say and do bad things to you just to rub it in your face.
-American women are extremely vemonous people (not all though, the undisciplined ones are).

My conclusion is I forgive all of the American women that did me wrong :D . I wish they didn't do these shenanigans.
Ah, your experiences make even more sense now than they did before.

I have AS also, but a more severe case - I was also diagnosed as a toddler. One of the main reasons why I'd be reluctant to bring up an AS boy in the Anglosphere is the vicious bigotry of Anglo women. When they think you are weird, they will ostracise you, regardless of your character. So AS guys have it even worse than your average stable, non-degenerate non-American guy. AS girls, conversely, enjoy the benefits of Anglo puritanism and the skewed dating demographics and have relatively few problems fitting in to Anglo society.

Also, people with AS tend to dislike clubs because of the excess light and noise, which makes things worse because Anglosphere social life mostly consists of drinking, clubbing and f***ing.

However, foreign women for the most part do not care about such things. They focus much more on character than on 'weirdness'.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

DaRick, I made a mistake. I meant to say "one of brother's woman friends asked my brother was I slow." Not asked me. It is a fact that American women can be some of the most bigoted women ever. If an American women does not like you for whatever reason (the way you look, act, walk, talk, etc), you'll find out someday and somehow. They don't play fair, they throw cheap shots.