Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

hello all..

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

hello all..

Postby joho8705 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 am

I've been reading this site for years now, but I've never been much for posting in forums or anything before. Things change tho.. I feel like this group on this site can relate much better to me and my thoughts than many. Anyways, a bit about me.. I'm only 24. When I was 18, I got a job with a major airline. Sure I had the typical bitchy golddigging gf in college but one day I just had enough and dumped our 2yr relationship after she left me in a parking lot across Houston cuz she didn't like my hat.. my parents married over 25yrs never raised their voices to each other and I don't see why I couldn't at least find someone non-psycho.. my mother grew up Mexican, and I've been many times so culture has always been part of my lifez.
I went to Philippines the first time when I was 22. That was the most lifechanging week ever. Within a couple days I met a nice girl who cooked for me, hand fed me, and just never stopped wanting to be held.. the type that doesn't exist here. I ended up visiting Philippines 3 times and each time was better than before. There's probably 3-4 quality and pretty girls I could probably marry at will... and sleeping alone in Philippines is never a problem.. Sitting at the gate in Ninoy Aquino looking at that jet going back to loneliness hell while my cell was still blowing up from all the sweet messages from local girls I'd met, was the worst feeling.. knowing these girls, and their sweet and loving demeanor, doesn't exist here. And certainly not in single girls.. back to perpetual loneliness.. the attitude in women is almost polar opposite than here and its simply unexplainable to someone who's never left US and still believe tap water is brown and there's no toilets in other countries.
Due to mergers and cutbacks and high unemployment, and prohibitively high education costs (did I mention America SUCKS?) I've been without work since September. Without a local girlfriend for over 2yrs. I try, but ultimately I know what's out there.. why settle?
With no way out at the moment I feel more stuck in life than ever.. Its really frustrating and now more and more frustrating.. and sadly drugs are becoming a problem that I never intended to have..
If anyone relates or just wants to chat feel free..
joho8705
Freshman Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:05 am

Find some DMT. That will fix your drug problem.

I'm in the same situation as you, just trying to rack enough money together to GTFO. I'm not wasting time chasing after mechanical anglo women. I already know what they'll say before they open their mouths.

The one thing that made post-WWII America was the US $. Not freedom, diversity, all that other BULL. Now it has gone up in smoke..while unemployment will continue to rise. So what's the point of staying here unless you're a glutton for punishment? Your soul is the price you pay for the greenbacks which aren't worth much anymore and will soon be completely worthless. American society is dehumanizing, if only everyone here could go abroad and spend some time with the 'work in progress' crowd, instead of the living-dead.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 am

Welcome joho8705, glad you found our forum. Sounds like the few trips you had to the Philippines you met some girls that you really like. :D

You are smart to have started young traveling to foreign countries, a lot of us would of liked to have done that.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby joho8705 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:29 am

Lol DMT.. I've heard that's naturally occurring during sleep and causes dreams.. Pretty good I've heard.. but the point is, I know I could be 'happier abroad' and I've experienced it. The whole 'land of free home of brave.. freedom diversity' is the biggest load of crock when US, with 5% of worlds pop, and 25% of worlds prisoners.. only North Korea and UK has tighter immigration laws than here I believe. The master plan is to go back abroad and never look back at the cost of turning to a pillar of salt lol.. the lies are obvious. But I've been 2.5yrs out of the local dating scene and 6mos out of work to thing about things while typical Americans are nonstop busy to think about anything past the end of their nose.
joho8705
Freshman Poster

Postby joho8705 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:44 am

I was really lucky.. in my 5.5 yrs working at a once great but now piece of shit sellout airline I got to Mexico, Colombia, Japan, Philippines, and Thailand. Every time home even after a couple days was reverse culture shock.. hah.. all these big girls who don't even know how to cook.. no friendliness here.. in Philippines I did nothing but eye gestures with a girl in a mall who could compawre to Kardashian and she came and talked and we still keep in touch as good friends today.
joho8705
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:59 pm

@_@? Which airline did you work for?

Usually airlines prefer to hire 20+ year olds. It's rare to get hired at age 18.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby joho8705 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:24 pm

It was Continental. I would love another airline job but no one - especially airlines - are hiring these days.
joho8705
Freshman Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:21 pm

Cool that you've joined the forum. I'm trying to travel and live (if I can) in another country one day because I am tired of American women. One question, how did you get enough freetime to travel to the Phillipines (before you got unemployed)? I hope to have freetime in the future when I get a job because freetime in America seems nearly impossible. By the way, i'm still young (20).
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby joho8705 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Vacation time. My longest trip was a week. That's the real problem, because I would have liked to stay longer. So, on a one week vacation to Philippines, between time zone changes, and flying standby I always went for earlier emptier flights cuz getting stuck in wierd places sucks.. home a day to recover.. I would be there 4 nights max.
joho8705
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 am

LinuxOnly wrote:Find some DMT. That will fix your drug problem.

I'm in the same situation as you, just trying to rack enough money together to GTFO. I'm not wasting time chasing after mechanical anglo women. I already know what they'll say before they open their mouths.

The one thing that made post-WWII America was the US $. Not freedom, diversity, all that other BULL. Now it has gone up in smoke..while unemployment will continue to rise. So what's the point of staying here unless you're a glutton for punishment? Your soul is the price you pay for the greenbacks which aren't worth much anymore and will soon be completely worthless. American society is dehumanizing, if only everyone here could go abroad and spend some time with the 'work in progress' crowd, instead of the living-dead.

Excellent fuckin' quote too. I am copying and pasting this into the mancode archives for self. Good jog once again.

@The Original Poster:

Dude, you should have gone to Angeles City or Cebu City/Lapu-Lapu City. You would have even had more Pinays pouncing at your thighs!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby momopi » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:47 pm

joho8705 wrote:It was Continental. I would love another airline job but no one - especially airlines - are hiring these days.

http://usairways.greatjob.net/pub/usairways/index.html
http://www.southwest.com/html/about-sou ... UT-CAREERS
http://www.aircanada.com/en/about/career/index.html
etc.

If you want to work for international airlines, learning foreign languages would help greatly. i.e. Air Canada would favor someone who is bilingual in English/French.

I used to date a China Airlines flight attendant who spoke Chinese, Taiwanese, English, Japanese, and some French. She didn't get the France route and ended up working on the Japan route for couple years.

Back in 1990s I looked into getting a job with JAL. When the job description reads "ability to speak Japanese a plus", it means "required". ;p
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Joho8705,
Welcome to the forum. Glad you finally joined after lurking so long. As you can see, the truthfulness here is refreshing and a rarity among forums, at least in regards to the topics we discuss.

What's keeping you tied to the states now though? There is always a way out. You just got to plan constructively and strategically. Maybe you can get tips from experienced expats here?

So were you able to fly for free to all those countries just by working for an airline? Were you a flight attendant or customer service rep?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby joho8705 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Winston, thank you for this forum. This site was a bit push in my decision to start traveling. I worked in baggage, and with 2000 coworkers there were plenty of single guys who had it figured out. Work doubles for a week, then give a week of shifts away and disappear. And it took me about 3 yrs of working there to afford doing that.
I worked with about 50 filipinos and I noticed the difference when they all took lunch together and lined up the tables and ate together all the food their wives cooked while all the American guys ate their sandwich or food court food in front of TV.
It wasn't free but it was very cheap.. Continental to Tokyo was free first class every time. Afterwards, a flight on PAL, JAL, or DL to manila was like $60..+taxes etc.. working for an airline the only benefit is the cheap flights, not the time off, and certainly not the pay. Three years later making $12/hr but hey u fly free..
I've been thinking what are the best ways to get out and survive? Save up enough to start local business? Online business? What's working? That's what I'm working on now..
joho8705
Freshman Poster

Postby TRADER1972 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 am

joho8705 wrote:Lol DMT.. I've heard that's naturally occurring during sleep and causes dreams.. Pretty good I've heard.. but the point is, I know I could be 'happier abroad' and I've experienced it. The whole 'land of free home of brave.. freedom diversity' is the biggest load of crock when US, with 5% of worlds pop, and 25% of worlds prisoners.. only North Korea and UK has tighter immigration laws than here I believe. The master plan is to go back abroad and never look back at the cost of turning to a pillar of salt lol.. the lies are obvious. But I've been 2.5yrs out of the local dating scene and 6mos out of work to thing about things while typical Americans are nonstop busy to think about anything past the end of their nose.

I completely understand your views. I am so sick of all the lies and BS we are expected to believe here in the US. I have always stated that one of the biggest scams here is to keep people working so much they never have time to think. No that many people want to think, but I am absolutely disgusted by the WILLFUL IGNORANCE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, to quote George Carlin. The more I think about it, the more I realize how BACKWARDS many people are in the US and goddammed CLOSEMINDED. One of the biggest lies we've been sold is about us having the best justice system. Hopefully things will work out so you can go back to the Philippines and live the life many American men deserve......

A life without selfish American Bitches
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself