Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Taiwan ID Card and China travel

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Falcon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:58 pm

By the way, we seriously need to have way more posts here than in "Rants and raves." I'm surprised that this board is nearly empty.

All that time and energy spent complaining about American women can be better spent figuring out practical stuff, such as visas. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Mon May 27, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Interesting, I'm in a similar situation too. But yes, I'm already in their system, so I already have a good head start.

As I've mentioned easlier, Taiwan follows Jus Sanguinis as well, and also has a rule that I need to be a resident and have an address there. I can easily use one of my relatives' addresses, but I might also need to show evidence of long-term residency. I don't think I'll ever live in Taiwan continuously for an entire year, which is one of their prerequisites.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:19 pm

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Visas, Immigration, Citizenship Issues