White immigration is not wanted

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Tsar wrote:
It seems like everything is designed to trap American Caucasians where they are, restrict their mobility, limit their ways of leaving America, and keeping them in America. .........

White people can't have a Homeland and White people can't leave their corrupt, declining, and mismanaged Countries. It's nothing more than a prison with invisible walls.
You said it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White immigration is not wanted

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:Image

If you are White and seeking to emigrate to another White nation (like America or Ireland or Britain), tough luck. As a non-colored you are the last person their government wants. If you are running away from persecution, don't seek asylum upon arrival unless you want to be detained at the airport, imprisoned for months, then deported. Enter illegally or overstay on a visa, and if you have money use immigration lawyers to try to attain legal residency/citizenship (though it takes years). Radio clip on the subject: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaDzvrdBkt4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Are Whites wanted anywhere besides as temporary English teachers like in China or retirees like in Mexico who bring money to their economy but leave behind no progeny when they die off...?
Astounding stuff.

Noone on HA can dispute the accuracy of what this guy says about discrimination against Whites by the FedFags.. Deal with it.

Excellent post.

+1 and thanks.

I do not plan to stay here, but respect those who do.

Besides the Domestic Servant visa which this guy alludes to (godDAMM can-ubeeLEEvit????????), there is one other way, apparently, to import a person without getting (God forbid) legally married. PM me if interested.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I cant wait to read Ladislav's response to this one. Very well stated, Auf Urlaub!
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:
1. White people can't leave their countries. (The EU is one exception which allows mobility across the EU. There are some programs for the British Commonwealth. If you are an American then you're f***ed. You're trapped in America with very little ways of leaving).
Yes, white people can leave any time they want. And if you have skills that another country needs, you will find work abroad. Your country is not keeping you in.
Sorry, sir, but this is bureaucratic horseshit. Skills my ass. My grandfather came to America through Ellis Island and did not have to have a f***ing MBA or a f***ing engineering degree.

I have anchored a TV news show, produced TV commercials, turned around a 150 employee company, and closed more sales than I can count. (In more jobs than I can count :lol:) But according to the bureaucratic definition, which you implicitly endorse here, these are not "skills". My resume is not "current."

You have to have a fancy degree, a sharp resume, and be young, or New Zealand et al wont let u in.

And neither will Ukraine, dammit.
But most people are just happy with permanent visas. And these are possible under right conditions. This is what we need to find out.
Why the f**k would I be "HAPPY" with a f***ing "PERMANENT VISA"?????

Jesus God Almighty.

I want OUT of the Godforsaken shithole, and INTO a normal country.

Jesus.

I am not RETIRING.

This is not a RETIREMENT forum.

Jesus God Almighty.

I want WORK, to SCREW, to REPRODUCE. To LIVE.

Not to "invest", "retire", "buy a second home", or "vacation".

And NO goddammit NO I am NOT gonna marry Miss Morena Caliente just to get the right to NOTHING, except the opportunity to work. NO.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:
ladislav wrote:
1. White people can't leave their countries. (The EU is one exception which allows mobility across the EU. There are some programs for the British Commonwealth. If you are an American then you're f***ed. You're trapped in America with very little ways of leaving).
Yes, white people can leave any time they want. And if you have skills that another country needs, you will find work abroad. Your country is not keeping you in.
Sorry, sir, but this is bureaucratic horseshit. Skills my a**. My grandfather came to America through Ellis Island and did not have to have a f***ing MBA or a f***ing engineering degree.

I have anchored a TV news show, produced TV commercials, turned around a 150 employee company, and closed more sales than I can count. (In more jobs than I can count :lol:) But according to the bureaucratic definition, which you implicitly endorse here, these are not "skills". My resume is not "current."

You have to have a fancy degree, a sharp resume, and be young, or New Zealand et al wont let u in.

But most people are just happy with permanent visas. And these are possible under right conditions. This is what we need to find out.
Why the f**k would I be "HAPPY" with a f***ing "PERMANENT VISA"?????

Jesus God Almighty.

I want OUT of the Godforsaken shithole, and INTO a normal country.

Jesus.

I am not RETIRING.

This is not a RETIREMENT forum.

Jesus God Almighty.

I want WORK, to SCREW, to REPRODUCE. To LIVE.

Not to "invest", "retire", "buy a second home", or "vacation".

And NO goddammit NO I am NOT gonna marry Miss Morena Caliente just to get the right to NOTHING, except the opportunity to work. NO.
+1 LOL My man, Court Jester. HA would never be fun without him #LMAO
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There is no official policy that I know of that forbids white people from entering. What happens is that refugees and immigrants normally come from either poorer or politically repressive countries. And those are usually non white. If you blame the 1965 act, it did not prevent the US from giving political asylum to anyone from behind the Iron Curtain for 25 years after that.

Note that there are very few actual Japanese and/or Singaporeans dying to live in the US, either. There are also very few Gulf Arabs.

When poor non white people get their green cards and citizenship, they petition relatives and the numbers swell. And many have big extended families.

Still, among the foreign born population in the USA, 4.5 million are from Europe.

Just in 2011, nearly 84,000 European-born immigrants were granted US legal permanent residency.

More than 78,000 European-born immigrants became US citizens through naturalization in 2010.

So, they are still coming but in smaller numbers. I need to see more proof of an actual ban.

Most Euros do not want to live in the US. Most can come as tourists with no visas. Few overstay. Why should they? No medical care, small salaries, crime, etc. You have to be nuts to leave the EU and come to the US and deal with visas and other bs if you can just go to another EU member and work there.
I have anchored a TV news show, produced TV commercials, turned around a 150 employee company, and closed more sales than I can count. (In more jobs than I can count Laughing) But according to the bureaucratic definition, which you implicitly endorse here, these are not "skills". My resume is not "current."

I must agree with you. Normal people do have hard time emigrating out of the US just like that. That's why we need to

be sneaky about it and find and make ways where there seems to be no way.

We have no problems getting into countries as tourists, though. And/or working as teachers. That is a foot in the door.

If you want to reproduce, well, then marriage is a way in in most of those countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Auf Urlaub
Freshman Poster

Post by Auf Urlaub »

Adama wrote:I cant wait to read Ladislav's response to this one. Very well stated, Auf Urlaub!
Cheers.
ladislav wrote:There is no official policy that I know of that forbids white people from entering.

So, they are still coming but in smaller numbers. I need to see more proof of an actual ban.
There doesn't need to be an official policy codified into law because of how the system works. The enemies of the West operate under a policy of gradualism--take the US, for example. A nation doesn't go from being 90% European in origin in the mid 1960s to ~64% today unless it was deliberately planned that way.

Look at cases on an individual level as well--the German family who homeschooled got deported while Obama's relatives got to stay. Or what about the "Heretical Two", Britons who operated a non-PC, inflammatory website who tried to claim asylum in the US (since this country supposedly promotes free speech) but were summarily deported back to the UK for prison terms? If there were a Slavic cleaning crew and an Hispanic cleaning crew, both working in the US illegally, who would be more likely to face deportation if caught? I think the answer is obvious.
ladislav wrote:Most Euros do not want to live in the US. Most can come as tourists with no visas. Few overstay. Why should they? No medical care, small salaries, crime, etc. You have to be nuts to leave the EU and come to the US and deal with visas and other bs if you can just go to another EU member and work there.
Believe it or not, some people actually enjoy diversity. And I don't mean nominal diversity such as the Pacific Northwest and New England have, but the sort of diversity where there is only a plurality amongst groups. These US big cities have quite a number of native Europeans, maybe because LA and New York are almost all they've heard about. But I think for someone to willingly embrace such an environment, one has to be disconnected from reality in fundamental ways. One German lady told me one of the reasons she liked the US is because it is abwechslungsreich (a German way of saying something is diverse).

Alternatively, there are those Europeans who realize the EU is more or less a totalitarian state in terms of its laws. The EU has made a religion of cultural Marxism and the "values" propagated by the Frankfurt school (established by...). Unorthodox speech can get one a custodial sentence and/or fines over there; just ask Brigitte Bardot. Over here, they'll just fire a person (which, admittedly, is pretty rotten in and of itself).

Some Europeans would like more access to firearms, some want to homeschool, and some want to own banned books. Some might want to get away from high tax rates. Perhaps it is a case of "grass being greener on the other side of the fence", but the quality of life can vary widely in the US depending on which state one decides to live in. I do think that the overall standard of living is in a terminal decline, education is a joke, illegals have more right to medical care than citizens, and the infrastructure is crumbling. But you should ask yourself why things are happening in this fashion, and try to notice the elephant in the room. Immigration policy is only a diluted way of describing it.

A lot of Europeans are of the opinion that it would be easier for an American to immigrate over there as opposed to a European coming here. As one man put it, "I would like to relocate to the US. There's one big problem though, I'm White British." I still maintain that a fair number of them would come here if given the chance--and I'm not talking about people with PhDs but am referring to working-class types. And regional differences aside, they wouldn't have to learn a new language.

Now, given the known problems with the EU, I would still like to live there, partly because of the well-established culture and history. There are some things the US never has been nor will be. But for now, I must live here because...I was born and raised here (factors over which I had no control). If I may ask, what's your excuse?

The US doesn't want to let its citizens go because they are needed to feed the beast via tax dollars. Why else would the US be one of the only countries that taxes its citizens abroad?

Shangri-La isn't out there, but I believe most of us here can find a situation in life that is more tenable. I would say for those looking for a way to Europe, look into getting trained up in either a medical or technical profession (fields where there are real shortages). That's what I'm doing. The teaching English strategy would probably be more viable outside the West since most European countries would prefer to hire someone from the UK or Ireland (who have no visa requirement and would be your competition). And nothing screams "Johnny Foreigner" quite like English teacher. A friend of mine who relocated to Germany (via marriage) did it, but that was because his MA in theology was useless there. Now he's pigeonholed into doing similar jobs to support three children despite the fact that his German ability is pretty good after living there for six years. He has nothing else to offer and no track record of doing much else.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Auf Urlaub wrote: Look at cases on an individual level as well--the German family who homeschooled got deported while Obama's relatives got to stay. Or what about the "Heretical Two", Britons who operated a non-PC, inflammatory website who tried to claim asylum in the US (since this country supposedly promotes free speech) but were summarily deported back to the UK for prison terms?
I don't want to hijack this thread, but I just googled this case, and found this:

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/200 ... l-two.html

Apparently the U.S. extradited people to face British hate-speech prosecution based on an internet post. So in effect the U.S. has now adopted Canadian/British/German type restriction of free speech, we just let the Europeans do the prosecuting for us.

If you're a website owner or blogger, one more to reason to leave the U.S.
Auf Urlaub
Freshman Poster

Post by Auf Urlaub »

Jester wrote:I don't want to hijack this thread, but I just googled this case, and found this:

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/200 ... l-two.html

Apparently the U.S. extradited people to face British hate-speech prosecution based on an internet post. So in effect the U.S. has now adopted Canadian/British/German type restriction of free speech, we just let the Europeans do the prosecuting for us.

If you're a website owner or blogger, one more to reason to leave the U.S.
Henrik Holappa is another name that needs to be put out there--he also tried to claim asylum and was imprisoned here in the US before being deported back to Finland. He had written an essay protesting gang rapes in Finland which were being perpetrated by certain immigrants. Asylum laws no doubt played a part in these immigrants gaining access to Finland.

Only in the West is it a paradox (nay, a sin) for a society to be homogenous and economically viable. Eastern countries like China and Japan provide good examples of how the mythos of diversity and multiculturalism are not necessary to be successful. A day of reckoning is approaching in the West, and a Westerner may be a lot safer living in the East as a result. But one would have to then tow the line in that culture and learn a language far removed from one's own. Nothing worth doing in life is easy.
Auf Urlaub
Freshman Poster

Post by Auf Urlaub »

ladislav wrote: we need to be sneaky about it and find and make ways where there seems to be no way.
Isn't that the truth. Australian example:

http://www.dw.de/australia-to-deport-ge ... /a-3756323

And when you arrive at your preferred destination, do not let them find anything they can use as an excuse to toss you out.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Auf Urlaub wrote:Nothing worth doing in life is easy.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Auf Urlaub wrote:
....and a Westerner may be a lot safer living in the East as a result. But one would have to then tow the line in that culture and learn a language far removed from one's own.
Sad but true. Lässen wir gehen ins LatinAmerica, nein?
Auf Urlaub wrote: ....Nothing worth doing in life is easy.
Indeed.
Auf Urlaub wrote:Henrik Holappa is another name that needs to be put out there--he also tried to claim asylum and was imprisoned here in the US before being deported back to Finland. He had written an essay protesting gang rapes in Finland which were being perpetrated by certain immigrants. Asylum laws no doubt played a part in these immigrants gaining access to Finland.
Googled him, thanks for making us aware. I don't agree with every word of his beliefs, but I salute him as a living saint nevertheless. I recommend his words to men of every race:

"Do right and fear none!"
I usually don't think too much about "what if's"; I'm too involved in dealing with the plain "what is" every single day.

http://www.mourningtheancient.com/mobus.htm
Auf Urlaub
Freshman Poster

Post by Auf Urlaub »

Jester wrote:Sad but true. Lässen wir gehen ins LatinAmerica, nein?
That's not really my thing--they tend to walk the line between envy and disgust when it comes to White people. Disgust at the fact they cannot be White, but because they are envious, they want to try to acquire what Whites have anyways. Do you know how many times they've wanted to jump my bones? Several, which is in line with that saying they have, "Mejorando la raza". Hispanic friends of mine have pointed out to me that as a group they are very, very, aware of racial differences and see being White as a kind of gold standard (although many despise Whites for having that at the same time).
Jester wrote:Googled him, thanks for making us aware. I don't agree with every word of his beliefs, but I salute him as a living saint nevertheless. I recommend his words to men of every race:

"Do right and fear none!"
I usually don't think too much about "what if's"; I'm too involved in dealing with the plain "what is" every single day.
http://www.mourningtheancient.com/mobus.htm
That's actually someone other than to whom I was referring. Interesting link, though.

By the way, I would be interested in hearing about that alternative to domestic servant if it would apply to leaving USA. Feel free to send a PM.