White immigration is not wanted

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
odbo
Veteran Poster

White immigration is not wanted

Post by odbo »

If you are White and seeking to emigrate to another White nation (like America or Ireland or Britain), tough luck. As a non-colored you are the last person their government wants. If you are running away from persecution, don't seek asylum upon arrival unless you want to be detained at the airport, imprisoned for months, then deported. Enter illegally or overstay on a visa, and if you have money use immigration lawyers to try to attain legal residency/citizenship (though it takes years). Radio clip on the subject: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaDzvrdBkt4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ds-newsxml

Are Whites wanted anywhere besides as temporary English teachers like in China or retirees like in Mexico who bring money to their economy but leave behind no progeny when they die off...?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I noticed the exact same thing. Any non-white will have an easy time getting to any Western White country but a White person seeking to relocate won't be accepted because they are White. It's discrimination, racism, and oppression of white people.

I would like to leave America but there isn't any country that would readily accept me. I am in my twenties, male, and white.

Then there are people who get accepted just because they are from a non-white country.

1. White people can't leave their countries. (The EU is one exception which allows mobility across the EU. There are some programs for the British Commonwealth. If you are an American then you're f***ed. You're trapped in America with very little ways of leaving).
2. Non-White people can leave their countries. Many are accepted into White countries.
3. Many non-White countries have strict immigration policies and very infrequently would they grant citizenship to a person not of their ethnic origin.

Citizenship through Marriage is one of the only ways a White person could leave their country.

It seems like everything is designed to trap American Caucasians where they are, restrict their mobility, limit their ways of leaving America, and keeping them in America.

Then there is the myth that just because a person is White they can't be oppressed or need asylum. There is also the myth that Christians are the majority and can't be discriminated against.

White people can't have a Homeland and White people can't leave their corrupt, declining, and mismanaged Countries. It's nothing more than a prison with invisible walls.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The elite presumably figure they have developed their infrastructure to the extent they want, so don't need intelligent and capable people anymore and therefore only want genetically inferior types such as blacks and mestizos who are easier to control. Also, in order to keep the fractional reserve system going for a bit longer, it is necessary to have more people borrowing more money into existence. Third worlders generally aren't already in debt and so are capable of borrowing money when they come to the West.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Don't you think a lot of it has a lot to do with White people's individualistic and selfish culture that is responsible for the decline of the White male in the world? Other races are much more united and together than White people--as other races stick together and help each out--unlike the White race; so it's a self-inflicted wound in my opinion. Also, some of the fault goes to the Jews and their war on 'White people' throughout the world. Odbo, the confused racist, thinks it's some kind of 'Asian plot' when he should be more worried about what the Zionists are doing in the world, than worrying about Asians.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

zboy1 wrote:Don't you think a lot of it has a lot to do with White people's individualistic and selfish culture that is responsible for the decline of the White male in the world? Other races are much more united and together than White people--as other races stick together and help each out--unlike the White race; so it's a self-inflicted wound in my opinion. Also, some of the fault goes to the Jews and their war on 'White people' throughout the world. Odbo, the confused racist, thinks it's some kind of 'Asian plot' when he should be more worried about what the Zionists are doing in the world, than worrying about Asians.
Serious question: so is the white man's downfall really because of our selfish and individualistic culture? How can we be united when any reference to being white is construed to being a racist? I love the whole white power thing, but could the white man get away with it in the US? I think not.

White men can't jump? Black men can't swim? Is this any different? But you know if someone came out with a movie titled Black Men Can't Swim people would go nuts.

First, I could care less what color a person is. I have nothing against anyone unless they wrong me. I could give a flying f**k where a person comes from as long as I'm not f***ed with and I'm treated with respect. From my experience there are ignorant people everywhere and race and color haven't got a thing to do with it.

I'm out of the US and if I had to, I would go live in the jungle somewhere. Maybe this is crazy but since when does a government dictate that I can only stay on that particular government's piece of land? Where's the freedom in this? Again, f**k this. f**k the government and if I had to I'd pull a Rambo and go live in Myanmar or some other country living off fish and rice. I can't believe some of the shit I'm reading these days.

Honestly, it sounds like I need a break from Thailand and the rest of the world. I need to take a hike up to Myanmar and get one of my Burmese buddies to get me stoned out of my gourd on opium.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Here are US immigration statistics:

http://www.cis.org/2012-profile-of-amer ... tion#birth

You will see that people are still arriving from Europe. But the first 9 countries are still non white and poorer than the US.

Trust me, not many Euros want to live in the USA. Also, US degrees are not well received by Euro employers. And education is free in a lot of countries there.

The reason UK, US, etc are flooded with so many people of color is because they either colonized their countries and established a colonial master- disciple relationship, or brought cheap workers from there. This is why the US has Mexicans, Filipinos and Chinese.

That German family got refused, true. And so were many Salvadorans who got sent back. I used to work for the United Way and I was in courts watching them being told "no! no asylum".

Having said the above,

Over 200,000 Germans have immigrated since 1980. They were not refused.

About half a million Brits have immigrated into the US during that period. Over 300,000 Poles. And a 100,000+ Aussies.

You don't see them because they blend in. You think they are Anglos. Well, now they are.

Here in Ohio, some 60,000 Ukrainians have arrived quietly over the past decade and settled in. I always go to the stores in the neighborhood to buy all the fresh stuff they have. They blended in smoothly with no one the wiser.

Six million Americans are living abroad. They are doing it somehow.

And we are here to find out how. That is the purpose of this board.
White people's individualistic and selfish culture
Zboy, I am here in OH and I see all these E. Euroes, blond as can be, eyes bluer than the sky, and whiter than most Anglos. Some are almost translucent. Now, what race do these belong to? You should see how close-knit and united these are.

Maybe you should really start using :"Anglo Saxon Protestant Culture" instead, or something like that. Because I don't see what you see.

1. White people can't leave their countries. (The EU is one exception which allows mobility across the EU. There are some programs for the British Commonwealth. If you are an American then you're f***ed. You're trapped in America with very little ways of leaving).
Yes, white people can leave any time they want. And if you have skills that another country needs, you will find work abroad. Your country is not keeping you in.
2. Non-White people can leave their countries. Many are accepted into White countries.
Nah, it really depends on economics. Not color. In most poor countries they have no way of leaving. Except to be a servant. And in the Philippines the immigration just stops them and turns them back- you can't leave!
3. Many non-White countries have strict immigration policies and very infrequently would they grant citizenship to a person not of their ethnic origin.
This is true. But most people are just happy with permanent visas. And these are possible under right conditions. This is what we need to find out.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ladislav makes an excellent post. Hard to refute any of that.

In my field, I have seen advertisements which directly target the Filipino community above all others. These H1B visas certainly seem to prefer foreigners from that country above all others. Then possibly India is second. I can't imagine them importing a Dutch or German on an H1B visa to work.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Adama wrote:Ladislav makes an excellent post. Hard to refute any of that.

In my field, I have seen advertisements which directly target the Filipino community above all others. These H1B visas certainly seem to prefer foreigners from that country above all others. Then possibly India is second. I can't imagine them importing a Dutch or German on an H1B visa to work.
Filipinos- Asian clones of Americans with the same education at one third the cost who speak English.
Indians- Asian clones of Brits with the same education at one third the cost who speak English.

But there are exceptions if you have a PhD and you are willing to work in the USA, and they pay you as much as in Europe- maybe this is anecdotal, but I am at Akron Uni in OH and there are two Germans and a Brit here. The Brit just got his US passport. All have PhDs and all are making over 100K.

It seems that now the US immigration is based on these things:

English proficiency and education of the candidate as well as his willingness to come and live in the USA.
The costs and whether they are justified
With non English speakers as laborers- how cheap they are.

The thing is Euros/Canucks/Aussies, by and large do not want to come to the USA to live. That is the reason. None of them need any visas to visit the US for more than 3 months ( or they can get them online). They can mostly just walk in at the airport. How many such white tourists visited the US in 2012, do you have any idea?

English speaking white people such as Aus, NZ, Ca, UK see the USA as a crime ridden, poorer country with guns everywhere, with no medical care and fat, dumb, unfriendly people. Why TF would they want to fight to come and live here? But for tourism, they do:

Here are the tourist numbers for just 2012:

Canadians 21,190,487
Brits: 3,384,731
Germans: 1,748,845
France: 1,357,519
Oz: 1,013,896
Swiss: 440,685
Dutch: 306,894

So, we are talking about some 30 million mostly of what you call white tourists in this country for the total of 54 million tourists per year. About one half of all tourists to the USA. So, how come they are not overstaying the way some Filipinos do? And then look for some illegal job paying 7 dollars an hour?

Or work on an HB1 visa making 40-60 thousand a year when they can make 100 thousand Euros a year back home and have mandatory long vacations and free medical care and paternity leave? They would be nuts to come to the USA.

And given the huge populations of India, only a tiny percent of one percent will come to the US. And another reason they hire Filipinos and Indians is obvious- they got their education in English. Swedes and Dutch did not. Indians and Filipinos will work hard, not quit and cost sometimes one third of what an American will cost. An American wants big money, and he can just walk out the door any time he wants. A Brit would want even more.

Recently I had some editing done on my book. I paid an American $1K for one week's sloppy work. A Filipino editor would be happy to do the same work for $300. And the quality would be decent.

As far as refugees go, the US took in big numbers of Kosovars during the war in the 1990s. Any Soviet citizen would be immediately granted a political asylum in the US- just stop by any US embassy if you happen to be outside the USSR before 1991. They issue you a travel document and in you go. No one was refused. Many were jumping off ships in US ports and were given asylum on the spot. And that was way after the 1965 immigration rehaul. Many people even complained that it was because they were white and the US was turning away Salvadorans because these were not. And they did not allow refugees from Chile and all to get any visas. They did not want Hispanics. But white Slavs were welcome.

And I know one Russian doctor who just immigrated to the US. His English is still bad. He can only do his medical activities online to Russians back home. He is still making 10K a month. He hates living in the USA, though.

Yes, siree, the fact that most Euros do not speak English is another factor why they want cheap Indians and Filipinos.

Just a side note: the backlog at the US embassy in the Philippines is 24 years now. Some parents who wanted to petition their kids to come to the US waited for 20 years. No tourist visas are ever be granted to most Filipinos. Some parents die before they see their kids immigrate! Their kids were not even allowed to come over for the burial. How sad! But you don't hear those stories, do you? Because you are not there.

None of that would happen to the kids of Dutch people- they would just walk in at the airport any time they wanted. And no, they don't want to overstay and work at a supermarket for a minimum wage which is one half of what it is at home.

And their English isn't good enough for top line jobs in the USA.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Black men can't swim? ROFL! I don't think anyone would give a shit about that! Except media heads of course.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

That German family won't get here because the Elites in control here HATE homeschooling too! What made them think the US liked homeschool or defends that practice here? They are too busy destryoing all forms of education here! They want expensive charter schools more than anything.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Governments have a vested interest in destroying the countries they claim to serve, that's how maximum profit and power is achieved. Insane immigration policies are just part of the plan. Most of the immigrants flowing into western countries are from non Christian countries, the real goal is to destroy Christianity since its one of the few things the government doesn't control. In addition, bringing in tons of immigrants causes lots of social problems which in turn provides lots of business for police officers, lawyers, judges, prisons, hospitals and it helps corporations by keeping wages low.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Taco wrote:Governments have a vested interest in destroying the countries they claim to serve, that's how maximum profit and power is achieved. Insane immigration policies are just part of the plan. Most of the immigrants flowing into western countries are from non Christian countries, the real goal is to destroy Christianity since its one of the few things the government doesn't control. In addition, bringing in tons of immigrants causes lots of social problems which in turn provides lots of business for police officers, lawyers, judges, prisons, hospitals and it helps corporations by keeping wages low.
That might be the reason, but the most obvious is- they had colonized those countries and given them some form of nationality that is kind of similar to the local one. Like the HK Chinese had some semblance of a British passport . Also, the British created a Commonwealth most of whose neighbors are non Christian, non white- the ones they had colonized and whose blood they sucked for a century+. And again, they give them some kind of special visa status as former territories.

Most former colonialists have that relationship with ex colonies. This is why Russia has a Chechen problem. And Tajiks do not need a visa to come.

During the colonial times, these went to colonize all these non white non Christian countries. They tried to do it to fellow Europeans first, but got all these 100 year wars and killings and got their asses kicked. So, they went to look for the weaker ones. The wogs, the whatever.

Some even went as far as to declare those people to be of the same nationality/territory as the colonizers. The British Queen is a Queen of India? My oh my! Well, now you have India coming home to you.

Lesson number one in colonialism: Don't colonize! You'll get flooded with those you had colonized.

But of course, once the reverse invasion started, many authorities saw opportunities in it.

Basically, what seem to be conspiracies are often just instances of opportunism after-the-fact.
Auf Urlaub
Freshman Poster

Post by Auf Urlaub »

zboy1 wrote:Don't you think a lot of it has a lot to do with White people's individualistic and selfish culture that is responsible for the decline of the White male in the world? Other races are much more united and together than White people--as other races stick together and help each out--unlike the White race; so it's a self-inflicted wound in my opinion.

I generally agree with this, but what you're talking about is most-specific to English-speaking countries. I think the English-speaking world at large (not just the United States) may be finished in the long run as a result.
zboy1 wrote:Also, some of the fault goes to the Jews and their war on 'White people' throughout the world.
I also agree with this, but people have been taught not to recognize the trends for what they are. Europe has a history of dealing with them, but I am not convinced any significant portion of the USA will ever recognize the tribe and their influence as a foreign entity.
Auf Urlaub
Freshman Poster

Post by Auf Urlaub »

ladislav wrote:Here are US immigration statistics:

http://www.cis.org/2012-profile-of-amer ... tion#birth

You will see that people are still arriving from Europe. But the first 9 countries are still non white and poorer than the US.

Over 200,000 Germans have immigrated since 1980. They were not refused.

About half a million Brits have immigrated into the US during that period. Over 300,000 Poles. And a 100,000+ Aussies.

You don't see them because they blend in. You think they are Anglos. Well, now they are.

Here in Ohio, some 60,000 Ukrainians have arrived quietly over the past decade and settled in. I always go to the stores in the neighborhood to buy all the fresh stuff they have. They blended in smoothly with no one the wiser.
I don't think anyone is arguing no Europeans can immigrate to the US, but percentage-wise, in terms of the population of the USA, those numbers are very small, infinitesimal to what they would have been pre-1965.
ladislav wrote:Yes, white people can leave any time they want. And if you have skills that another country needs, you will find work abroad. Your country is not keeping you in.
He means White people can't immigrate freely which is the case. Skills and/or assets are absolutely necessary now.
ladislav wrote:Nah, it really depends on economics. Not color. In most poor countries they have no way of leaving. Except to be a servant. And in the Philippines the immigration just stops them and turns them back- you can't leave!
I would cite asylum policies as a glaring exception; the people claiming asylum in the post-Soviet age are, by and large, third world in origin. And the people in charge of the West know it. Ask the Swedes how it's working out for them given the fact that their country is in the top four of those who grant asylum.
Auf Urlaub
Freshman Poster

Post by Auf Urlaub »

ladislav wrote: Trust me, not many Euros want to live in the USA.
I concur, but from what I gather, a fair number of Britons would move here if given the chance. But as you can surmise, life in the UK is no longer a bed of roses either.
ladislav wrote:The British Queen is a Queen of India? My oh my! Well, now you have India coming home to you.
It wouldn't have happened if immigration policy had not been subverted by (those who shall not be named). Churchill was actually going to campaign in the 1950s with the slogan, "Keep Britain White", but he didn't realize who he was really working for until it was too late.
ladislav wrote:Lesson number one in colonialism: Don't colonize! You'll get flooded with those you had colonized.
It would be nice if it was applicable across the West, but it isn't. It is reductionist and overly-simplistic. Skandinavia wouldn't have massive non-White immigration as they had no colonies (aside from each other), and--wait for it--Ireland wouldn't be enduring African immigration, either. I kind of doubt Bobby Sands starved to death just so the third world could make a new home out of Ireland, and that after centuries of opposing British rule. I hate to sound like a fanatic, but there really is a plot to do away with the White race. One only has to recognize the prevailing trends which were put in place following the Second World War. Globalization has not been a global phenomenon--rather, it has been one-way non-White traffic into White countries. Thus, the despoliation of Western civilization has been achieved in the span of some 60-odd years by such means that centuries of intra-European warfare could not accomplish.