Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Congress must allow more foreign women into the country ?

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Congress must allow more foreign women into the country ?

Post by Arabian_prince » October 31st, 2013, 2:27 am

We all know that American women are the worse when it comes to dating. But since we have a shortage of women, is there a way that we can convince the congress of allowing more foreign females into the country ?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 » October 31st, 2013, 2:40 am

Uhhh..... No.

Might as well try convincing the media to reverse their feminists mindset. Good luck with that. LOL The congress, and all that bunch, are simply not a righteous type of people. They're utterly corrupt and obviously taking orders from some other group. Because they're too stupid to even manage a high school, which should be obvious. So no help from them. Any politician from any westernized country is the same. In fact, that reminds me, Australia's president said he wanted to "curb the import of foreign wives". So they don't want to help us guys, they want to hurt us.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » October 31st, 2013, 7:49 am

If anything Congress would try to make it more difficult or dangerous to bring foreign women to the U.S. With VAWA, it's already a bad idea to bring a woman into the country. But any guy with sense would never bring a foreign woman to the U.S. What we have to worry about is not that, but the government making it more difficult to leave. It already has in a few ways.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Congress must allow more foreign women into the country

Post by jamesbond » October 31st, 2013, 9:29 pm

Arabian_prince wrote:We all know that American women are the worse when it comes to dating. But since we have a shortage of women, is there a way that we can convince the congress of allowing more foreign females into the country ?

I have often thought to myself how nice it would be to bring in 10 million single women from foreign countries into the US. :D

At the same time, it would also be nice to EXPORT 10 million single American women to foreign countries! You would be killing two birds with one stone! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Return to “Visas, Immigration, Citizenship Issues”