Congress must allow more foreign women into the country ?

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Congress must allow more foreign women into the country ?

Post by Arabian_prince »

We all know that American women are the worse when it comes to dating. But since we have a shortage of women, is there a way that we can convince the congress of allowing more foreign females into the country ?
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Uhhh..... No.

Might as well try convincing the media to reverse their feminists mindset. Good luck with that. LOL The congress, and all that bunch, are simply not a righteous type of people. They're utterly corrupt and obviously taking orders from some other group. Because they're too stupid to even manage a high school, which should be obvious. So no help from them. Any politician from any westernized country is the same. In fact, that reminds me, Australia's president said he wanted to "curb the import of foreign wives". So they don't want to help us guys, they want to hurt us.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 14th, 2020, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Congress must allow more foreign women into the country

Post by jamesbond »

Arabian_prince wrote:We all know that American women are the worse when it comes to dating. But since we have a shortage of women, is there a way that we can convince the congress of allowing more foreign females into the country ?
I have often thought to myself how nice it would be to bring in 10 million single women from foreign countries into the US. :D

At the same time, it would also be nice to EXPORT 10 million single American women to foreign countries! You would be killing two birds with one stone! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."