Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25316
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by Winston » January 21st, 2015, 5:46 pm

Here is a list of countries that you can bring your Filipina to without a visa. They are nations that give Filipino citizens visa-free entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requi ... o_citizens

To contact the Hong Kong Embassy in the Philippines about bringing your Filipina girl there, email or call them on their contact page here:

http://hong-kong.visahq.ph/embassy/philippines/
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Banano
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2012
Joined: June 11th, 2011, 9:26 am

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by Banano » January 21st, 2015, 6:04 pm

Mongolians and Bolivians can bring Filipina back home without visa:)

Wonder if Filipino ever went to any of these countries, fat chance they never heard of those places

hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by hammanta » January 21st, 2015, 9:58 pm

Winston wrote:Here is a list of countries that you can bring your Filipina to without a visa. They are nations that give Filipino citizens visa-free entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requi ... o_citizens

To contact the Hong Kong Embassy in the Philippines about bringing your Filipina girl there, email or call them on their contact page here:

http://hong-kong.visahq.ph/embassy/philippines/
Good post. I was just thinking about this the other day.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by Jester » January 22nd, 2015, 2:00 am

Ditto that. Thanks, Winston.

Good, useful, important post.

Unlike the egregiously obstinate tough guys (e.g. OutWest and MarcosZeitola), normal average people have doubts about long term living in the Phils.

But who doesn't like a Filipina?

:wink:

Colombia could work.

Or SEA....
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2253
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by OutWest » January 22nd, 2015, 2:47 am

Jester wrote:Ditto that. Thanks, Winston.

Good, useful, important post.

Unlike the egregiously obstinate tough guys (e.g. OutWest and MarcosZeitola), normal average people have doubts about long term living in the Phils.

But who doesn't like a Filipina?

:wink:

Colombia could work.

Or SEA....
I agree. Living in the Philippines long term is NOT something that most men should consider. Parts of Mexico, including Baja have advantages. I have seen aspiring expats crash and burn in both places. My life in the Philippines is more tolerable due to my background and the family situation I have as well.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 22nd, 2015, 3:08 am

None of those countries are viable. Its either philippines or U.S.A in my opinion.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by Jester » January 22nd, 2015, 7:17 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:None of those countries are viable.
In what sense?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 22nd, 2015, 8:43 am

Jester wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:None of those countries are viable.
In what sense?
probably in every way but thats just my opinion. also staying long term wouldn't be as easy as philippines where they make it so easy with minimal requirements. Even thailand isn't so easy anymore.

hammanta
Junior Poster
Posts: 650
Joined: July 14th, 2013, 5:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by hammanta » January 22nd, 2015, 3:01 pm

newlifeinphilippines wrote:None of those countries are viable. Its either philippines or U.S.A in my opinion.
For me, if I had the means, Singapore would be the perfect destination for me. Developed living conditions, mix of culture, job prospects, and of course being right in the middle of SE Asia. A couple hour flight and you can be in a plethora of countries with eager local women as well as countless things to do. Hong Kong doesn't seem so bad either. Granted both are expensive and would only attempt to live there if I had an on site job that paid well.

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 22nd, 2015, 11:54 pm

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:None of those countries are viable. Its either philippines or U.S.A in my opinion.
For me, if I had the means, Singapore would be the perfect destination for me. Developed living conditions, mix of culture, job prospects, and of course being right in the middle of SE Asia. A couple hour flight and you can be in a plethora of countries with eager local women as well as countless things to do. Hong Kong doesn't seem so bad either. Granted both are expensive and would only attempt to live there if I had an on site job that paid well.
Were talking about where to bring a wife not where to live so you can find it convenient to find a wife. Singapore is expensive and crowded the people are snotty and your wife will become like all those other rotten chinese women. Id rather take her to the U.S at least thats my own country and its more spacious and cheaper and beautiful and is my own people.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25316
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by Winston » January 23rd, 2015, 4:46 am

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:Ditto that. Thanks, Winston.

Good, useful, important post.

Unlike the egregiously obstinate tough guys (e.g. OutWest and MarcosZeitola), normal average people have doubts about long term living in the Phils.

But who doesn't like a Filipina?

:wink:

Colombia could work.

Or SEA....
I agree. Living in the Philippines long term is NOT something that most men should consider. Parts of Mexico, including Baja have advantages. I have seen aspiring expats crash and burn in both places. My life in the Philippines is more tolerable due to my background and the family situation I have as well.
Yeah this is something for Steve Neese to consider too, since he loves FIlipinas but can't live in the Philippines. He could bring a Filipina overseas to another country where she can live visa free, or get a visa easier at least, or at least bring her there on vacation if she can't live there.

Newlifeinthephilippines, you are seeing things in black and white again. Why would you want to bring a foreign wife back to a toxic inauthentic insane country like America that is going to try to corrupt her with evil sick values like feminism and making males submissive? If you can't get a good woman in your country then there's something wrong with it, so why would you want to bring a good woman back to it? Think about it.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2419
Joined: December 14th, 2013, 12:06 am

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by newlifeinphilippines » January 23rd, 2015, 4:58 am

Winston wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:Ditto that. Thanks, Winston.

Good, useful, important post.

Unlike the egregiously obstinate tough guys (e.g. OutWest and MarcosZeitola), normal average people have doubts about long term living in the Phils.

But who doesn't like a Filipina?

:wink:

Colombia could work.

Or SEA....
I agree. Living in the Philippines long term is NOT something that most men should consider. Parts of Mexico, including Baja have advantages. I have seen aspiring expats crash and burn in both places. My life in the Philippines is more tolerable due to my background and the family situation I have as well.
Yeah this is something for Steve Neese to consider too, since he loves FIlipinas but can't live in the Philippines. He could bring a Filipina overseas to another country where she can live visa free, or get a visa easier at least, or at least bring her there on vacation if she can't live there.

Newlifeinthephilippines, you are seeing things in black and white again. Why would you want to bring a foreign wife back to a toxic inauthentic insane country like America that is going to try to corrupt her with evil sick values like feminism and making males submissive? If you can't get a good woman in your country then there's something wrong with it, so why would you want to bring a good woman back to it? Think about it.
I dont want to bring a woman to america, HOWEVER, life in philippines gets old real fast and the sex and companionship benefit starts to lose its touch after awhile when you see all the other cons. Plus if i had kids i wouldn't really want them to live in philippines. Another and probably the biggest reason is if i marry while my parents are still breathing then i want to be around them while they are still alive. Also in philippines th e women have no earning power so im stuck with whatever im making wheraas if she wanted kids or something at least she could get a job that could pick up the slack or even government benefits, although i wouldn't really want kids cause i dont want her working to get polluted and also leave me as the babysitter.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4559
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by Taco » January 23rd, 2015, 3:23 pm

Winston wrote:Here is a list of countries that you can bring your Filipina to without a visa. They are nations that give Filipino citizens visa-free entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requi ... o_citizens

To contact the Hong Kong Embassy in the Philippines about bringing your Filipina girl there, email or call them on their contact page here:

http://hong-kong.visahq.ph/embassy/philippines/
Thanks I'll let my wife know.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25316
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by Winston » January 15th, 2016, 6:36 am

Wow. Marcoszeitola is in Europe now with his wife. He was able to get a tourist visa for her there, using some connections of course. Maybe its not so difficult after all. Is it?

Marcoszeitola, did your wife have to qualify in some way? What were the income or asset requirements?

Also does her tourist visa allow her to visit all of Europe? If so she must want to see many countries there like Italy, Greece, France, etc.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Post by MarcosZeitola » January 15th, 2016, 7:45 am

Winston wrote:Wow. Marcoszeitola is in Europe now with his wife. He was able to get a tourist visa for her there, using some connections of course. Maybe its not so difficult after all. Is it?

Marcoszeitola, did your wife have to qualify in some way? What were the income or asset requirements?

Also does her tourist visa allow her to visit all of Europe? If so she must want to see many countries there like Italy, Greece, France, etc.
It's a multiple entry visa, allowing her to visit several countries if she wishes to do so. It's a visa for 90 days. It was not very difficult at all; all I needed to do was provide papers. Papers proving our marriage, papers proving my income (she has none), and then the birth certificate of our child. This gave them sufficient evidence that I was able to take care of her, and that our marriage was genuine and not a scam. I think if your income is high enough and your marriage is legit, it's very doable. Having a kid really helps establish legitimacy of the marriage; when my wife walked into the embassy carrying our daughter there was little doubt and they did not give her a hard time at the interview at all.

When you travel keep the documents with you at all times; the airport personnel may ask to see them. Oh and one last important thing: you need to be able to show them you booked a ticket. I was able to call an airline, book a flight and have them cancel it right away free of charge. This gave me the ability to send an e-ticket to my wife for her to show at the embassy. The ticket is vital - it needs to be a return ticket. That way they see (or think!) you already invested money in a flight and are unlikely to miss it. Shortly before the flight we paid for an actual ticket. We paid a few bucks extra to make it "flexible".

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Visas, Immigration, Citizenship Issues”