Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Countries you can bring your Filipina to without a visa

Postby IraqVet2003 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:19 pm

Winston wrote:Here is a list of countries that you can bring your Filipina to without a visa. They are nations that give Filipino citizens visa-free entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Filipino_citizens

To contact the Hong Kong Embassy in the Philippines about bringing your Filipina girl there, email or call them on their contact page here:

http://hong-kong.visahq.ph/embassy/philippines/

This is a very interesting post!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:13 am

Can i bring dianne with me when i go to thailand? Can a filipina enter thailand easily without a visa? What are the terms and requirements? Does she have to show proof of cash and itinerary and means of support?

When i took her to hong kong last year, the airport in manila asked us tons of questions and made me sign a document promising to bring her back and that she would not seek employment there. Would that happen again for thailand?

Furthermore, why would the Philippines government care so much about whether their own citizens find employment abroad or not? Why would they want to prevent that? Why would they have a vested interest in keeping unemployed Filipinas from working abroad? Hence, the only way for them to legally go abroad is to go through and agency thats gonna charge 2000 USD, or 100,000 pesos, which is a ripoff and contradiction, since if someone had that kind of money, they would not be desperate to go abroad. Thats unfair and prevents most filipinas from working abroad. So why would their own government support such a no win situation for them? Whats their logic behind that?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:57 am

Winston wrote:Can i bring dianne with me when i go to thailand? Can a filipina enter thailand easily without a visa? What are the terms and requirements? Does she have to show proof of cash and itinerary and means of support?

When i took her to hong kong last year, the airport in manila asked us tons of questions and made me sign a document promising to bring her back and that she would not seek employment there. Would that happen again for thailand?

Furthermore, why would the Philippines government care so much about whether their own citizens find employment abroad or not? Why would they want to prevent that? Why would they have a vested interest in keeping unemployed Filipinas from working abroad? Hence, the only way for them to legally go abroad is to go through and agency thats gonna charge 2000 USD, or 100,000 pesos, which is a ripoff and contradiction, since if someone had that kind of money, they would not be desperate to go abroad. Thats unfair and prevents most filipinas from working abroad. So why would their own government support such a no win situation for them? Whats their logic behind that?

1. Make sure her passport has at least 6 months of remaining validity from time she will enter Thailand.

2. Give her some show money (maybe $400) in case immigration wants to know how she will support her time there and/or go together with her and tell them you will take care of her needs there.

3. I haven't researched it but from what I gather, the government here is in on the agency fee business, that they get some sort of 'tax' or cut from the agencies which are licensed to facilitate placing Philippine nationals in positions of work overseas. That I believe is at least one of their incentives.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Mr S » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:23 am

Why would you want to bring Diane to Thailand? That's like bringing your GF to Angeles City and wondering why the hell did I think that was a good idea? You'll totally regret it after the fact...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:14 am

Mr S wrote:Why would you want to bring Diane to Thailand? That's like bringing your GF to Angeles City and wondering why the hell did I think that was a good idea? You'll totally regret it after the fact...

Well dianne and i arent together anymore. We are just friends now. She needs a vacation and break from her routine here. And i care for her. Thats why.

Maybe i would regret it. I dont know. It would feel weird flirting with girls in front of her. Or seeing girls i want to approach but not doing so because of her.

I guess bringing a girl to travel with you is a good idea in a country with unfriendly women, but not a good idea when you are going to adult disneyland. Lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:53 pm

So now looking back, would it have been a good idea to bring Diane to Thailand with you? :lol: :wink:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:00 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
when my wife walked into the embassy carrying our daughter there was little doubt and they did not give her a hard time at the interview at all.

I am sure she felt quite proud and enjoyed that.

MarcosZeitola wrote:
When you travel keep the documents with you at all times; the airport personnel may ask to see them. Oh and one last important thing: you need to be able to show them you booked a ticket. I was able to call an airline, book a flight and have them cancel it right away free of charge. This gave me the ability to send an e-ticket to my wife for her to show at the embassy. The ticket is vital - it needs to be a return ticket. That way they see (or think!) you already invested money in a flight and are unlikely to miss it. Shortly before the flight we paid for an actual ticket. We paid a few bucks extra to make it "flexible".

Good advice.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:03 am

Mr S wrote:So now looking back, would it have been a good idea to bring Diane to Thailand with you? :lol: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess this was the trip where WW hooked up with New Young Hot GF? (NYHGF)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1 Mr S
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Visas, Immigration, Citizenship Issues