US Internal Passport For Domestic Travel

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

US Internal Passport For Domestic Travel

Post by Taco »

They call it a "national ID card", but its really a US passport that allows you to travel from state to state. This takes effect in 2016. Its purpose is to prevent people from moving across state lines in times of civil unrest(subtle hint). China has a similar passport for its citizens.

TSA Demands Internal Passport for Domestic Travel
http://safehaven.com/article/36645/tsa- ... tic-travel
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: US Internal Passport For Domestic Travel

Post by OutWest »

Taco wrote:They call it a "national ID card", but its really a US passport that allows you to travel from state to state. This takes effect in 2016. Its purpose is to prevent people from moving across state lines in times of civil unrest(subtle hint). China has a similar passport for its citizens.

They want standardized requirements for ID used to get on airplanes. Otherwise this has nothing to do with you if you want to hop in your Chevy and drive into any state...tin foil hat embellishments as usual...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

OutWest wrote:
Taco wrote:They call it a "national ID card", but its really a US passport that allows you to travel from state to state. This takes effect in 2016. Its purpose is to prevent people from moving across state lines in times of civil unrest(subtle hint). China has a similar passport for its citizens.

They want standardized requirements for ID used to get on airplanes. Otherwise this has nothing to do with you if you want to hop in your Chevy and drive into any state...tin foil hat embellishments as usual...
Can I bring my cat too?

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

OutWest wrote:

Correct. It is nothing more than standardization of the ID you already must have in order to prove identification to board a commercial flight

But of course the sky is falling on HA.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

{deleted}
Last edited by Jester on February 12th, 2015, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Gotta love those travel restrictions, eh?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
tin foil hat embellishments as usual...
What hat is being worn here?

http://human-stupidity.com/wp-content/u ... strich.jpg
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
tin foil hat embellishments as usual...
What hat is being worn here?

http://human-stupidity.com/wp-content/u ... strich.jpg
According to the OP...by this coming Jan 1, travel from state to state will be restricted and there would be border stations on freeways and other links between states. I-5,@ the Oregon - cal border will be restricted, with no passage allowed without an "internal passport".

To take the practice and intents of the Real ID act, however onerous, and describe it thus as an across the board restriction on state to state travel only makes you look like an idiot. Gross exaggerations do not help any cause or argument.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
According to the OP...by this coming Jan 1, travel from state to state will be restricted and there would be border stations on freeways and other links between states. I-5,@ the Oregon - cal border will be restricted, with no passage allowed without an "internal passport".

To take the practice and intents of the Real ID act, however onerous, and describe it thus as an across the board restriction on state to state travel only makes you look like an idiot. Gross exaggerations do not help any cause or argument.
Well, not exactly.

First of all, the article posted stated this:

The upcoming Real ID requirement targets only air travel. But that's how it begins - with airports.
But yeah, Taco is guilty of making an obvious inference of the next step.
Taco wrote:
Its purpose is to prevent people from moving across state lines in times of civil unrest(subtle hint).
After all, DHS, just this past year, was humiliated by a motley ragtag group of militia in Nevada.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XqdQjTflc

That might not have happened if they'd had control of the roads. But yeah, DHS is planning to do domestic air travel first.

Gots to boil those frogs slowly.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Well, not exactly.

First of all, the article posted stated this:

The upcoming Real ID requirement targets only air travel. But that's how it begins - with airports.
But yeah, Taco is guilty of making an obvious inference of the next step.
Taco wrote:
Its purpose is to prevent people from moving across state lines in times of civil unrest(subtle hint).
After all, DHS, just this past year, was humiliated by a motley ragtag group of militia in Nevada.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XqdQjTflc

That might not have happened if they'd had control of the roads. But yeah, DHS is planning to do domestic air travel first.

Gots to boil those frogs slowly.
I only saw and heard of BLM officers at the deal in Nevada. It was nice to see them run off though.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
I only saw and heard of BLM officers at the deal in Nevada.
I suppose you could be right, but I had assumed that the bearded guy in the video (at 2:30 or so) was too slick and nimble to be a BLM bureaucrat or ranger, more likely a real negotiator/shooter.

In my mind this incident fit the (admittedly dubious) 2012 prediction:

According to my well-placed source within the DHS apparatus, what amounts to a final authorization was reportedly given to DHS directly from the White House. A “go signal” if you will.

“It’s going hot. The plan, or whatever specific operation that was devised, is going hot, being put into motion. You’ve got to let people know that something is up, approval has been given, and unless somebody stops it, we’re going to have a staged event inside the U.S., and it’s being set up so that it gets real ugly real fast.”
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49107
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Scary! Makes me think that the 21st century will be armageddon and the Great Tribulation, and Jesus will have even allready begun his 1,000 year rule in 2100.

Next after this "real ID," I predict personally that the Feds will even criminalize all hetrosexual dating, maybe even putting men and women in separate states. Then before you know it, the absolute most dreadful event to any follower of Jesus who has Heaven as his/her eternal goal; the dreaded mark of the beast/Satan the devil (the implantable RFID chip).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Very common in communist countries. Consider yourself warned.

Residents from 5 US states could soon need a passport for a domestic flight
http://www.businessinsider.com/resident ... ght-2015-9
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I'm not religious, but c'mon. It doesn't take much studying of the bible to see that the mark of the beast is not an implanted chip in anyone's hand or head.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

The_Adventurer wrote:I'm not religious, but c'mon. It doesn't take much studying of the bible to see that the mark of the beast is not an implanted chip in anyone's hand or head.
There is absolutely no doubt of it and the evidence is incontrovertible. The mark of the beast is the implantable RFID chip. And according to scripture, anyone who accepts the mark of the beast (the implantable RFID chip) has eternally locked himself/herself out of Heaven and is doomed to the Lake of Fire. So don't ever take the implantable RFID chip at all!