Trump: Muslim Immigration Ban

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Now is a good time to get flight insurance...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 50691.html
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Trump: Muslim Immigration Ban

Post by Citizen »

Didn't Trump have you sign an executive order forcing you to ban yourself? ;)
Taco wrote:Now is a good time to get flight insurance...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 50691.html
The Islamic nations Trump banned are not the ones making attacks on the US.
Guess for Trump, the Muslim nations where terrorists originate are A-okay for US arrival. That is because terrorists help the liars and thieves who steal from creators. The banned nations don't play the fraudulent game of liars and thieves. Hence we have terrorist Saudi Arabia attacking simple honest Yemen, the UK and USA attacking Syria, Iraq, and Libya.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/ ... tive-order

And the 9/11 hijackers? Fifteen were from Saudi Arabia, two were from the United Arab Emirates, one was from Lebanon, and one was Egyptian. Osama bin Laden was a Saudi citizen, and his top deputies — including the current leader of al-Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri, were Egyptian.

he San Bernardino shooting that killed 14 people was carried out by an American-born US citizen of Pakistani descent and a lawful permanent US resident of Pakistani descent. The Orlando nightclub shooter who murdered 49 people was an American-born US citizen of Afghan descent. The Boston marathon bombers, who identified as ethnic Chechen, came to the US from Kyrgyzstan and grew up in Cambridge, Massachusetts, before carrying out attacks that left three dead. The militant who killed four Marines during a shooting spree in Tennessee was a Kuwaiti-born US citizen whose parents were Palestinian and Jordanian.

Faisal Shahzad, the attempted Times Square bomber, was Pakistani-American. Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the infamous “underwear bomber,” was Nigerian. Richard Reid, whose 2001 attempt to blow up an airplane with explosives hidden in his shoes is the reason we still have to stand barefoot in the TSA line more than 15 years later, was born in the UK to a white English mother and a mixed-race Jamaican immigrant father. Nidal Hasan, who killed 13 people at Fort Hood in 2009, was born in Virginia to Palestinian parents.
Last edited by Citizen on January 28th, 2017, 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

More Trump Drama...

The real terrorist are already in the white house... :lol: :lol:

911 anyone :lol:

ohh don't forget...9 PM tomorrow...The Mexico wall drama will start..

One day..its Mexico wall..

Next day...Its Muslim Ban..

That's how much worth they think American intelligence is

-------------------

I can guarantee 1000000% + 1 that America will be never ever be great again..... :lol:

I can also guarantee...American economy will totally collapse under trump.... :shock: :shock:

Mexico and Muslims never made America great to begin with...then how banning them will help....Its the White Race which made America great...and these people in power are slowly killing them with Chemtrails, fluoride, cancer, breaking up white families, making white women feminist ....which will never be addressed EVER by Trump.

The real problems of white men will never be addressed...who were responsible for making America great once upon a time..not mexicans or muslims.

The agenda to destroy white man continues...
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm fed up with Trump trolling the left. It's resulted in my Facebook being filled up with cancer from people who assume they're right about immigration. And I have to work with teachers, who are the worst of the lot.

Like the rest of the silent majority, I just keep my head down while filling my bank account.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

starchild5 wrote:More Trump Drama...

-------------------

I can guarantee 1000000% + 1 that America will be never ever be great again..... :lol:

I can also guarantee...American economy will totally collapse under trump.... :shock: :shock:

Mexico and Muslims never made America great to begin with...then how banning them will help....Its the White Race which made America great...and these people in power are slowly killing them with Chemtrails, fluoride, cancer, breaking up white families, making white women feminist ....which will never be addressed EVER by Trump.

The real problems of white men will never be addressed...who were responsible for making America great once upon a time..not mexicans or muslims.

Its not a muslim ban. Its a TEMPORARY halt to refugees being admited from 7 countries. It was not even a list of jihadi countries. Saudi Arabia was not in the list, I would suspect, due to the fact that refugees are not coming from there.

Maybe dont get BS news from thr NYT or CNN.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

OutWest wrote:
starchild5 wrote:More Trump Drama...

-------------------

Its not a muslim ban. Its a TEMPORARY halt to refugees being admited from 7 countries. It was not even a list of jihadi countries. Saudi Arabia was not in the list, I would suspect, due to the fact that refugees are not coming from there.

Maybe dont get BS news from thr NYT or CNN.

Its just drama...That's my point...They are pushing "Muslim Ban" when it is just 7 countries but you are not suppose to ask why saudi was not included when 911 attackers were from Saudi arabia...when we know 911 was an inside job...

You can also ask..Why Oil Rich countries were exempted from "Muslim Ban" :mrgreen:

The media is pushing the Muslim Ban crap ....because its absurd because its just 7 countries because they know it is absurd...its just to fool Americans with fake left-right paradigm..

The main agenda is nothing should make sense...there will be terror attack on America but that fall guy will not be from 7 countries but the 8th country not listed so that media can create further drama out of it by saying...look...trump policies have failed to protect Jewmerica :D