HELP: Need Letter of Invitation for Russia

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

HELP: Need Letter of Invitation for Russia

Post by Tsar »

For anyone who has visited Russia, how did you get your "Letter of Invitation." I purchased my tickets already but I still am working on the visa. I don't know how I'll get a Letter of Invitation. I don't want to be part of a tour group because I am going there strictly to visit a long list of cities, see the parks, maybe meet with a lawyer to discuss my plans for a movie, and take photographs. I'll also try cold approaching girls to see how they response to a English speaking foreigner.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: HELP: Letter of Invitation

Post by Voyager1 »

Anyone who has ever travelled to Russia before knows that you don't purchase your tickets until your visa is issued. The tickets you purchased are probably non-refundable.
Last edited by Voyager1 on March 21st, 2017, 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

And he's doing all this on a credit card and a prayer!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Don't play around with this stuff, especially foreign governments. You don't want to get "banned" from traveling to any particular country. Nor do you want to get deported or turned back at the airport.

I know you are anxious but you better do your due diligence beforehand. Otherwise you will get burned. You are seriously being warned here. Just be a little more patient. Don't jump before the gun goes off.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you were going to visit some attraction there, a museum for example, could they send you a letter?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

MrMan wrote:If you were going to visit some attraction there, a museum for example, could they send you a letter?
No, a museum won't do it. Some hotels and hostels in Russia will do it for cheap or for free if you stay there of course. Otherwise use a service such as starchild has recommended.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Have you thought of approaching a girls orphanage for a visa invitation you nasty paedophilic scrote.

The last thing Russia needs is you, not that I believe for one minute you have bought an airline ticket to Russia without knowing anything about getting a visa. No-one does that you f***ing dream merchant. :roll:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:Have you thought of approaching a girls orphanage for a visa invitation you nasty paedophilic scrote.

The last thing Russia needs is you, not that I believe for one minute you have bought an airline ticket to Russia without knowing anything about getting a visa. No-one does that you f***ing dream merchant. :roll:
I did because they had one seat remaining on that flight and I didn't think Russia was like Belarus.

And you're just calling me a pedo because you would never be willing to marry a 16 year old virgin. You and Voyager1 just like old used-up slutty cougar sandpaper puss.

Yick, the HappierAbroad forum prick who loves tranny dick, you've just made it to the third user on my ignore list. I'll never see your messages again.

Seems like you filthy N!GGER wants to call me a PEDO then I'll CALL YOU A FILTHY DISGUSTING NIGGER! GO BACK TO AFRICA AND TAKE A MUD BATH YOU DIRTY NIGGER MONKEY WARTHOG TRANNY f***ing NIGGER! GO to Thailand and get yourself a Cougar LADYBOY YOU DICK SWALLOWING NIGGER!!!

I'M DONE WITH ALL YOU NIGGERS CALLING ME A PEDO. SO ANYTIME A f***ing NIGGER ON THIS SITE CALLS ME A PEDO, I"M CALLING YOU A NIGGER! BEFORE YOU PUNCH SOMEONE, REMEMBER THEY PUNCH BACK you BUNCH OF NIGGERS!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I suggest you stop with the insults now. Every word is accountable to the Lord in the Day of Judgment, and the lips are the snare of a man's soul. If you issue forth verbal death, you'll be destroyed in your destroying. Don't be like those who would bring you down. Don't rail against the railers.

Yick is homosexual? Lots of men into trannies here. I haven't read through those threads to see who is into that. They too will have lots to answer for. I wouldn't want to be them. Yikes.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:Have you thought of approaching a girls orphanage for a visa invitation you nasty paedophilic scrote.

YICK IS A NIGGER
YICK IS A NIGGER
YICK IS A NIGGER

YICK NOT BRITISH. BLACKS ARE NOT BRITISH. YICK IS A NIGGER.

YICK IS A DISGUSTING NIGGER!

The last thing the world needs is another NIGGER so do us all a favor and go to the Chicago Ghettos that overflow with NIGGERS and get shot by one of your fellow NIGGERS, NIGGER!

NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You've lost control of yourself.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Adama wrote:You've lost control of yourself.
I put Voyager1 on ignore when he repeatedly called me a Pedo and did the same thing Yick is doing. But when a second black or "half-black" member (Yick who swallows tranny dick) decides to do the same, I won't tolerate it. If these NIGGERS want DRAMA then fine, I'll call them NIGGERS! They call me a PEDO, I call them a NIGGER!

IF THESE NIGGERS DON'T WANT ME TO CALL THEM NIGGERS, THEN THEY WILL NOT CALL ME A PEDO. EITHER THERE CAN BE PEACE OR THERE CAN BE WAR, BUT I WILL NOT APPEASE THESE NIGGERS BY IGNORING THEM.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Have a laugh adama. It is good for the soul. This forum is good for laughs. Like this outburst can make you think back to the schoolyard and laugh.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote:
I put Voyager1 on ignore when he repeatedly called me a Pedo and did the same thing Yick is doing. But when a second black or "half-black" member (Yick who swallows tranny dick) decides to do the same, I won't tolerate it. If these NIGGERS want DRAMA then fine, I'll call them NIGGERS! They call me a PEDO, I call them a NIGGER!

IF THESE NIGGERS DON'T WANT ME TO CALL THEM NIGGERS, THEN THEY WILL NOT CALL ME A PEDO. EITHER THERE CAN BE PEACE OR THERE CAN BE WAR, BUT I WILL NOT APPEASE THESE NIGGERS BY IGNORING THEM.
Lots of people are going to call you lots of names. If you return railing for railing you're only going to get yourself in serious trouble. This is just the internet. Who cares? And everyone has opinions. Let them call you names. They will be held accountable.

And if a person is a homosexual, I don't see why you care about what he has to say anyway. Don't insult people just because someone as insulted you.