HELP: Need Letter of Invitation for Russia

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: HELP: Letter of Invitation

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama, maybe we should move the discussion over to the niggermania forum. With all this shouting nigger nigger it sounds just like those nutters over there :lol:

At least if we had some variety, like kaffir, coon, jungle monkey, houtkop, or a few other slurs it would add more to the discussion :lol: Like slurs no one has heard before :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Adama wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Adama wrote:You've lost control of yourself.
I put Voyager1 on ignore when he repeatedly called me a Pedo and did the same thing Yick is doing. But when a second black or "half-black" member (Yick who swallows tranny dick) decides to do the same, I won't tolerate it. If these NIGGERS want DRAMA then fine, I'll call them NIGGERS! They call me a PEDO, I call them a NIGGER!

IF THESE NIGGERS DON'T WANT ME TO CALL THEM NIGGERS, THEN THEY WILL NOT CALL ME A PEDO. EITHER THERE CAN BE PEACE OR THERE CAN BE WAR, BUT I WILL NOT APPEASE THESE NIGGERS BY IGNORING THEM.
Lots of people are going to call you lots of names. If you return railing for railing you're only going to get yourself in serious trouble. This is just the internet. Who cares? And everyone has opinions. Let them call you names. They will be held accountable.

And if a person is a homosexual, I don't see why you care about what he has to say anyway. Don't insult people just because someone as insulted you.
I REPEATEDLY SAID PEDO IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND IT GOES BEYOND A NAME OR INSULT. SO IF YICK WANTS TO START THAT, HE BETTER BE PREPARED.

BECAUSE I VOW EITHER WINSTON WILL MAKE THEM STOP USING THAT WORD or EVERY f***ing DAY I WILL CALL YICK A NIGGER!!!

I AM NOT A PEDO, ANYONE CALLING ME THAT WORD IS COMMITTING SLANDER! I WILL NOT TOLERATE SLANDER!!! SO IF THEY WANT TO USE A SLANDEROUS WORD, I WILL USE A RACIST WORD.

YICK CAN apologize, Winston can make them STOP, or THIS TIME I WILL POST YICK IS A NIGGER everyday until something is done about the NIGGERS CALLING ME A PEDO!!!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Tsar wrote:
Adama wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Adama wrote:You've lost control of yourself.
I put Voyager1 on ignore when he repeatedly called me a Pedo and did the same thing Yick is doing. But when a second black or "half-black" member (Yick who swallows tranny dick) decides to do the same, I won't tolerate it. If these NIGGERS want DRAMA then fine, I'll call them NIGGERS! They call me a PEDO, I call them a NIGGER!

IF THESE NIGGERS DON'T WANT ME TO CALL THEM NIGGERS, THEN THEY WILL NOT CALL ME A PEDO. EITHER THERE CAN BE PEACE OR THERE CAN BE WAR, BUT I WILL NOT APPEASE THESE NIGGERS BY IGNORING THEM.
Lots of people are going to call you lots of names. If you return railing for railing you're only going to get yourself in serious trouble. This is just the internet. Who cares? And everyone has opinions. Let them call you names. They will be held accountable.

And if a person is a homosexual, I don't see why you care about what he has to say anyway. Don't insult people just because someone as insulted you.
I REPEATEDLY SAID PEDO IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND IT GOES BEYOND A NAME OR INSULT. SO IF YICK WANTS TO START THAT, HE BETTER BE PREPARED.

BECAUSE I VOW EITHER WINSTON WILL MAKE THEM STOP USING THAT WORD or EVERY f***ing DAY I WILL CALL YICK A NIGGER!!!

I AM NOT A PEDO, ANYONE CALLING ME THAT WORD IS COMMITTING SLANDER! I WILL NOT TOLERATE SLANDER!!! SO IF THEY WANT TO USE A SLANDEROUS WORD, I WILL USE A RACIST WORD.

YICK CAN apologize, Winston can make them STOP, or THIS TIME I WILL POST YICK IS A NIGGER everyday until something is done about the NIGGERS CALLING ME A PEDO!!!
I dont think he will care as he is not a nigger. Ive seen a pic of him and certainly not black. As he claims to be, he is not totally white, but certainly not black. I dont think he has black DNA at all. He certainly doesnt dress like a nigger either :lol: There wasn't even a backwards hat, chains, oversized shorts, huge sneakers with the laces undone, or a bucket of KFC on him. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:Have you thought of approaching a girls orphanage for a visa invitation you nasty paedophilic scrote.

The last thing Russia needs is you, not that I believe for one minute you have bought an airline ticket to Russia without knowing anything about getting a visa. No-one does that you f***ing dream merchant. :roll:
Yick please stop calling him the P word. He is tired of it and has reported your post. Please no more name calling. You will receive a warning for this on your account. Free speech does not mean that slanderous names are allowed. Thanks.

Voyager1 will also receive a warning too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
yick wrote:Have you thought of approaching a girls orphanage for a visa invitation you nasty paedophilic scrote.

The last thing Russia needs is you, not that I believe for one minute you have bought an airline ticket to Russia without knowing anything about getting a visa. No-one does that you f***ing dream merchant. :roll:
YICK IS A NIGGER
YICK IS A NIGGER
YICK IS A NIGGER

YICK NOT BRITISH. BLACKS ARE NOT BRITISH. YICK IS A NIGGER.

YICK IS A DISGUSTING NIGGER!

The last thing the world needs is another NIGGER so do us all a favor and go to the Chicago Ghettos that overflow with NIGGERS and get shot by one of your fellow NIGGERS, NIGGER!

NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!! NIGGER!!!
I've seen Yick's photos before. He is not black. He is white, and possibly part Hispanic. Anyway, both of you please stop the name calling. It's pointless and counterproductive.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: HELP: Need Letter of Invitation for Russia

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wants to go to Russia and marry a 16 year old child. First of all it's never going to happen. In Russia to marry a 16 yr old you need special permission from the parents. It usually happens where the guy is 18, makes the girl pregnant then they want to do the right thing and get married.

Tsar is 28 now? No Russian parent will let Tsar within 100ft of their daughter.

Tsar should seek out help or maybe his parents can get him the help he needs.
Last edited by Voyager1 on March 23rd, 2017, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:Tsar wants to go to Russia and marry a 16 year old child. First of all it's never going to happen. In Russia to marry a 16 yr old you need special permission from the parents. It usually happens where the guy is 18, makes the girl pregnant then they want to do the right thing and get married.

Tsar is 28 now? No Russian parent will let Tsar within 100ft of their daughter.

Tsar is a sick pedophile and should seek out help or maybe his parents can get him the help he needs.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... r-bed.html

If an American in his 50s can get parental permission of American parents to marry a 16 year old girl, try saying I couldn't get the parental permission of Russian parents! And I just reported you to Winston because a few minutes after he tells you not to call me a pedophile you do it again.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

That's a celebrity with a lot of money. You on the other hand have nothing except debt.

You're putting this trip on plastic but I don't think you'll ever go.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

And maybe the case of Courtney Stodden / Doug Hutchison could be considered pedophila. I mean if you had a 16 year old daughter would you want some 50 something guy banging her?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To answer your question Tsar:

I used www.gotorussia.net. They provide an invitation letter for you from one of their hotels or affiliates. It's part of the package. You can also get an invitation letter from a hotel or hostel. Just email the hostel or hotel and they will usually give you one. Even a backpacker hostel will. Just find them on www.hostels.com. When you find their name, google it to find their direct website for contact.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Tsar, please don't call anyone here a nigger either, not even a black person. It's derogatory. We have black members here and deserve to be treated with tact too. Be considerate of others too, especially if they are innocent.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:Btw Tsar, please don't call anyone here a nigger either, not even a black person. It's derogatory. We have black members here and deserve to be treated with tact too. Be considerate of others too, especially if they are innocent.
Unlike Yick or Voyager1, I can follow requests. I won't use those racist words here anymore.

But I'm sure those two members will use the slanderous word Pedo again.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw Tsar, please don't call anyone here a nigger either, not even a black person. It's derogatory. We have black members here and deserve to be treated with tact too. Be considerate of others too, especially if they are innocent.
Unlike Yick or Voyager1, I can follow requests. I won't use those racist words here anymore.

But I'm sure those two members will use the slanderous word Pedo again.
If they do, then you or others can report it, and those guys will be banned and receive strikes on their account.

It's one thing to be honest, but one must also be respectful and not use words just to attack and insult others, as in this case.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

:lol:

I'm not black - Krad will tell you!

I'm not gay - well, no-one around here can vouch for that but if I was - I would be out and proud. Not on here on why I can't get women!

Call me a 'n*****' if you want. I couldn't give two shites. :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Voyager1 wrote:That's a celebrity with a lot of money. You on the other hand have nothing except debt.
:lol: