My gf has a female friend and she wants me to find her a guy

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

My gf has a female friend and she wants me to find her a guy

Post by redfeather »

I do not have any single divorced guys that I know right now that might like to chat with a woman from the Philippines. Her name is Sheila and she is 30 years old. My gf is asking me if I know anyone who would like to chat with Sheila? If you would like to chat with her just send me a PM, and I am only making the introduction, and anything that happens after that is on you. Thanks.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Re: My gf has a female friend and she wants me to find her a guy

Post by Mr Natural »

No guy in his right mind would be interested in this without at least a few photos and a description.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

redfeather wrote:
December 12th, 2018, 4:36 am
I do not have any single divorced guys that I know right now that might like to chat with a woman from the Philippines. Her name is Sheila and she is 30 years old. My gf is asking me if I know anyone who would like to chat with Sheila? If you would like to chat with her just send me a PM, and I am only making the introduction, and anything that happens after that is on you. Thanks.
If anyone could benefit from meeting her, it would be @Cornfed. Since his issues seemingly go beyond mere class-envy, being woman-deprived figures more prominently and bonding with a Filipina might actually give him a new lease on life instead of seething himself into an early grave.

Just sayin'.....
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I don't think Sheila would be too happy, Redfeather, if you set her up with one of the unbalanced members of this forum.

Does she not use dating sites?
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Zambales,
I hear your advise, and she has used dating sites but she just got tired of playing games. I will try to tell my gf to have her give them another try.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

redfeather wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 7:28 am
Zambales,
I hear your advise, and she has used dating sites but she just got tired of playing games. I will try to tell my gf to have her give them another try.
How many kids does she have?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If you sat her up with forum members here, the chances of being asked to set her up in the future might decrease. :)

Is she a really quality woman? Is she pretty? If you know any quality men, the task may not be that difficult. If she's unattractive or has character flaws that you know about, it may not be so easy.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I am not in the match making business. I talked my gf into having her go back online to search, so she opened an account on Pina Love. So, now she can find her own match...and I am not involved.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

If she's going "back online" she can't be very attractive or she would have been whisked away by now probably by some foreigner who's prepared to throw his life savings in her direction.