Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster
Posts: 565
Joined: June 3rd, 2010, 1:09 am
Location: Never Land

Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by Will N. Dowd » August 24th, 2016, 11:24 am

I see that a couple of recent active posts are about porn causing impotence, but that any kind of ejaculation is good at preventing prostate cancer. So masturbation has it's ups and downs (pun intended), if you can't get the real thing.

This begs the question though, would you rather use your hand or sleep with a girl you find unattractive?

I don't even want to meet girls I find unattractive, so that answers the question for me. Make no mistake, I would obviously much rather get the real thing, but unless it's from a girl that makes me stand at attention, some of the asian girls posing nude online are simply spectacular.

Tom Leykis says that the all natural cure for erectile dysfunction is a hot 18 year old, and he's right as usual. I'm choosy and most girls I see and meet cause ED.

No, I don't agree with the p*ssy is p*ssy statement. Just like anything, their is good and bad, ugly and beautiful, including the source of all life and pleasure.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8673
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by jamesbond » August 24th, 2016, 1:57 pm

Will N. Dowd wrote:This begs the question though, would you rather use your hand or sleep with a girl you find unattractive?
I would rather use my hand than sleep with a fat girl or ugly girl. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

User avatar
Shemp
Junior Poster
Posts: 773
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by Shemp » August 25th, 2016, 12:43 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:I see that a couple of recent active posts are about p**n causing impotence, but that any kind of ejaculation is good at preventing prostate cancer.
Ejaculation is bad. Practice sexual kung fu.

To answer the question, I'd rather masturbate than have sex with a woman who not merely meets my standards for physical attractiveness, but also for emotional and intellectual compatibility. Masturbation is great if you learn how to do it properly (sexual kung fu).

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster
Posts: 567
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 1:42 am

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by IraqVet2003 » April 7th, 2019, 6:24 pm

I would much rather masturbate ("jerk off") than to have sex with a woman I consider to be subpar (ugly), obese/overweight, or substandard in physical attractiveness as well as for emotional and intellectual compatibility. The ideal body type I'm the most physically attracted to are women with curvy or curvaceous "hour glass"/"busty" figures (nice sized breast/small waist/wide hips/big rear end and thighs), along with long hair or hair not too short, and dresses/acts feminine. However, besides an ugly look I'm also turned off by women with tattoos, too many body piercings (such as the nose or tongue),hair that is cut too short or shaved off on one side, or who has a nasty attitude!!!

rudder
Freshman Poster
Posts: 392
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by rudder » July 2nd, 2019, 2:25 am

Masturbation ftw! I grew up doing it, and it’s still the most comfortable option. Sex can almost feel like a chore.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7351
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by Cornfed » July 2nd, 2019, 3:09 am

I guess my choices in the past year put me in the masturbation camp, although part of this has to do with the baggage of a sexual relationship in the West. As to ugly females I find some of them weirdly sexy and others not at all. They have to have some kind of “hook” to interest me, if you follow me.

Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster
Posts: 7
Joined: June 19th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by Jonnyblond » July 4th, 2019, 1:34 pm

If you have any friends who are good looking guys and they always are single, pessimistic and always complaining, then chances are they are a grand champion masterbation. They will say what does a hot chick see in a guy like that and they’ll say he must be rich or got a big thing down there. There’s a reason why porn is free and so readily available. It’s because the great masters that rule thus planet want men to lose their creativity and motivation. Watching porn and getting off is the worst thing any man can do to rob him of his greatest asset...his drive. Trust me..try it..blast one off and go to the gym. You’ll literally have no motivation and you may procrastinate and you’ll just feel drained. Now..try it after going a week or two with doing your porn thing and you’ll be just insane at how much energy you have there now. But here’s the best part and don’t believe that it’s good for you or you’ll just be like a fat chick that has been brain washed by Disney to think men will love you for you and you deserve to get a 6 foot, rich, tall dark and handsome man with no value. You’ll notice so much after not getting off for a while. Women will check you out, you’ll be more social, you’ll give off a good vibe, you’ll be more assertive and just all around better. How do I know this works..Because I do it and have achieved insane results.

Like I said..watching porn kills your drive to go out there after the real thing. Women have an insane sense of smell. Why do you think it’s almost impossible to cheat on a girl. Not like I ever did or would but a woman can always smell when another woman is around her man. Just like a dog that gets pissy at their owner when they can smell other animals off you that other people own. But they can smell testosterone. If your body is filled to the max with it then you’ll have a much easier time around girls. Especially during summer. Why do you think most people meet their significant other during summer months. It’s because they are to busy not staying in watching porn because it’s to hot. Unless your really that desperate and addicted to the stuff. Every time I wanted a girlfriend. I would stop watch porn and letting loose. If I was watching porn everyday do you think I would have been able to succeed so easy in the FSU. No way...these women want macho men that act like it. When you say things..you mean it and don’t care. It doesn’t make you soft or sensitive. I don’t know any chads that are winking their wank every night because they don’t have to because like a skinny girl that’s in shape knows that she has all the best options compared to her fat friends. I seen a cosmopolitan magazine just recently and it was promoting some fat whale that was an inspiration to women because she was shattering all beauty standards...maybe to women but this whale is a niche chick which means..yes..there’s some incredibly desperate men that will like a girl like that but I’ve been on the planet for 40 years and I’ve never met no guys that liked overweight chicks. Why do you think most guys are searching the last havens on earth for women that are actually women. So telling guys that you need to release your sperm is healthy for your prostate is the same thing. It takes your drive, motivation and it’s the easy way to fool your brain into thinking it’s getting some action which in turn means why would you need to find a woman when this guy gets action from hand solo every night. The chads love guys like that because it means more women for them.

When I first got off the plane after not watched porn for a few months. Do you think I gave my girl a loving embrace, shake her hand, kiss her on the cheek or awkward encounter..nope...I threw my bag down and made out with her. Do you think if I just got done watching a skin flick I would have pulled that off. Never. My instincts instantly went for it because it was primal. Most FSU girls are reserved but like I said..when your blazing eau du testosterone..your irresistible. I think some guys get so addicted to porn that it literally ruins their personality. I wouldn’t doubt if they are still pulling their thing when they get to their potential mates country which in turn makes things go sideways. That’s just my 2 cents. I’m just saying where part of my success comes from. If I have a job interview or want something...i don’t even think twice about going the dopamine route. It will literally destroy your real self.

flowerthief00
Freshman Poster
Posts: 288
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 5:14 am

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by flowerthief00 » July 4th, 2019, 9:27 pm

^I disagree with almost everything you said.
Jonnyblond wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 1:34 pm
If you have any friends who are good looking guys and they always are single, pessimistic and always complaining, then chances are they are a grand champion masterbation.
You are assuming that A is causing B. Have you considered the possibility that B could be causing A?
It’s because the great masters that rule thus planet want men to lose their creativity and motivation.
This is a heavy assertion. Any evidence for it?
You’ll notice so much after not getting off for a while. Women will check you out, you’ll be more social, you’ll give off a good vibe, you’ll be more assertive and just all around better.
I don't believe this for a second. And I have tried it both ways.

I've gone without winking the wank for a week. Were women checking me out? Not at all.

I've also winked the wank less than 24 hours before a second date with a woman when I knew there was the possibility it could be a hot one, which it was. In fact I've probably never been with a woman who was hornier for me.
Like I said..watching porn kills your drive to go out there after the real thing.
This is probably true. But is it a bad thing to have settled on a replacement for the real thing?

Here's a secret that isn't a secret: the pleasure sensation you get from masturbation is the same as the pleasure sensation you get from sex with a women. The source of that friction of rubbing flesh triggering those wonderful chemical reactions in the brain doesn't have to be an actual vagina. (For better or for worse, there are more feelings at play when it's a real woman)

This is without even beginning to consider all the ways that the pursuit of women can be not worth the effort, or even lead to your ruination.
But they can smell testosterone.
This is also true, actually. There have been scientific studies that support it. However...
If your body is filled to the max with it then you’ll have a much easier time around girls.
No, I just think the role it plays in attracting women is..shall we say, VERY far from critical. Otherwise women would not point at an actor on the television screen and say "He's hot!" (which they do all the time). Unless television sets with technology for emitting smells got on the market when I wasn't looking.
Why do you think it’s almost impossible to cheat on a girl.
It is?
Especially during summer. Why do you think most people meet their significant other during summer months.
They do?
I don’t know any chads that are winking their wank every night because they don’t have to because like a skinny girl that’s in shape knows that she has all the best options compared to her fat friends.
Again, are you so sure B didn't come before A?
I think some guys get so addicted to porn that it literally ruins their personality.
Well, addiction to *anything* is bad. Guys who are prone to porn addiction should probably stay away from the stuff, the same as alcoholics should probably stay away from the bottle. Everyone else can enjoy sinning in moderation.

User avatar
Shemp
Junior Poster
Posts: 773
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by Shemp » July 5th, 2019, 7:00 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 9:27 pm
Jonnyblond wrote:
July 4th, 2019, 1:34 pm
Like I said..watching porn kills your drive to go out there after the real thing.
This is probably true. But is it a bad thing to have settled on a replacement for the real thing?
Exactly. The goal of life is long-term happiness, and for most guys in the west, avoiding women is the most effective path to long-term happiness. Of course, the avoidance path is not as easy as it sounds. In particular, you have to learn to ignore guys like @MarcosZeitola and now @JonnyBlond, who will taunt you and call you a wimpy loser and other names for not having sex wth real girlfriends. I could go into depth about their psychological motivations for these taunts, but I'm too lazy to do that now.

You also have to ignore the corporate masters who rule the planet, who far from encouraging masturbation, on the contrary constantly push relationship sex. Their motivation is easier to explain. Namely, relationship sex is how they sell things. No guy buys an expensive car or fancy shoes to impress himself when he is masturbating. Guys spend money on expensive crap to impress women. Also, guys put up with shit on the job because they are desperate for that paycheck, either to impress women if they are single or support a family if married. Masturbating bachelors are notoriously unwilling to take shit.

More important than not masturbating is not having peak orgasms. Practice sexual kung fu, including when having sex with women. Too much real sex will have a guy as weak as too much masturbation. I never have peak orgasms at my age.

I'm 58 and was a masturbator more often than not when I was younger, though I did also have girlfriends occasionally. The possibility of masturbation destroyed my motivation to work hard for or spend money on or take shit from women, and that is still the case. Of course, I now pay a younger woman, but that payment is directly to her and I can easily afford it. I still don't buy expensive crap for myself to impress women. If this paid girlfriend ever jerks me around or shit tests me, she will be immediately fired. Since money like I pay isn't easy to obtain in Ukraine, and I make an effort to be polite and please her in bed, and she is not stupid, she doesn't ever misbehave. If I could not easily afford a paid girlfriend like this, I would probably still be a masturbator.

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
Posts: 785
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by WorldTraveler » July 6th, 2019, 8:26 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:
August 24th, 2016, 11:24 am
No, I don't agree with the p*ssy is p*ssy statement. Just like anything, their is good and bad, ugly and beautiful, including the source of all life and pleasure.
I had to laugh when I read that statement. My friend constantly tells me "all poosy is the same." He tries to tell me this because he looks old and dates woman in their 50s and claims they're very horny. Yeah, real horny. "All poosy is the same" just like "all restaurants are same." Guys that believe this have only eaten at cheap burger joints. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
Posts: 785
Joined: June 3rd, 2008, 3:46 pm

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by WorldTraveler » July 6th, 2019, 8:29 am

jamesbond wrote:
August 24th, 2016, 1:57 pm
Will N. Dowd wrote:This begs the question though, would you rather use your hand or sleep with a girl you find unattractive?
I would rather use my hand than sleep with a fat girl or ugly girl. :P
That's why God gave you two hands, so you could always have variety, and wouldn't have to waste your time on ugly women. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster
Posts: 7
Joined: June 19th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by Jonnyblond » July 7th, 2019, 5:47 am

Love these guys that ain’t having no success that say listen guys...this guy don’t know Jack..mmm...guys in the western world or wherever. It don’t matter..I win..no doubts..way to go..keep winking your wank when that sweetheart parts you with your money..good one big boy

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7351
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by Cornfed » July 7th, 2019, 6:40 am

Jonnyblond wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 5:47 am
Love these guys that ain’t having no success that say listen guys...this guy don’t know Jack..mmm...guys in the western world or wherever. It don’t matter..I win..no doubts..way to go..keep winking your wank when that sweetheart parts you with your money..good one big boy
Just tell us when disaster befalls you please. I've asked other men to do this and surprisingly they did.
Last edited by Cornfed on July 7th, 2019, 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2193
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by MarcosZeitola » July 7th, 2019, 7:38 am

Shemp wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 7:00 am
Exactly. The goal of life is long-term happiness, and for most guys in the west, avoiding women is the most effective path to long-term happiness.
I have seen very few men who 'avoid women' be genuinely happy in their lives. Even the two men on this forum who identify as MGTOW and who I would describe based on their posts as the most successful, @ContrarianExpatriate and @Yohan, are not without women... CE has a young Ukrainian girl he is in some sort of semi-relationship with, and Yohan is married happilly to a Japanese women and has daughters and grandkids by her. He also has a foster daughter in the Philippines he sees regularly. These are men who are surrounded by a fair share of women... I don't think they feel left out, bitter, or are terrified of women to the point where they have to go out and buy sex.

You should probably replace "avoid" with "not making women a priority" and I would actually agree with you.
Shemp wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 7:00 am
Of course, the avoidance path is not as easy as it sounds. In particular, you have to learn to ignore guys like @MarcosZeitola and now @JonnyBlond, who will taunt you and call you a wimpy loser and other names for not having sex wth real girlfriends.
I don't know what @JonnyBlond is saying because I cannot for the life of me get through any of his long-winded and badly written comments. But I do know that I don't "taunt and insult" men for not having sex with real girlfriends.
Shemp wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 7:00 am
I could go into depth about their psychological motivations for these taunts, but I'm too lazy to do that now.
You could go into them if you want, I am honestly curious. But I think you are reading me completely wrong and read over most of what I say, only focusing/obsessing on a few of my points. I never judged you, man. But I do think your philosophy in life is pretty sad and nihilistic.

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1494
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Would You Rather Masturbate or Sleep with An Ugly Girl?

Post by Zambales » July 7th, 2019, 10:25 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 7th, 2019, 7:38 am
Shemp wrote:
July 5th, 2019, 7:00 am
Exactly. The goal of life is long-term happiness, and for most guys in the west, avoiding women is the most effective path to long-term happiness.
You should probably replace "avoid" with "not making women a priority" and I would actually agree with you.
I wish I had this advice as a teenager. :lol:

Exactly that. And only take a woman seriously when she proves to you beyond reasonable doubt that she's worthy. Make her work for the prize. Too many guys show more respect to a woman than they do to themselves. Bad call!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Questions and Advice”