Should I chase women or let them chase me?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Should I chase women or let them chase me?

Post by Iawesome60 »

I'm not talking about American women. I'm talking about foreign women. When I go to a foreign country one day whether it's for study abroad, traveling, etc; should I chase after women or let women chase after me? Keep in mind I am a bashful person and if I do see an attractive woman, I would glance.

Are there particular countries where you have to chase women and/or they chase after you?

I'm less stressed out if I don't chase after women, especially in the USA.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I know you what you are talking about man. I am in Europe right now. It is really annoying to talk to women because of a language factor (most speak only German with okay English). Anyway,I would say for America you might want to see if you want find foreign girls studying in the United States. Since most are only there for 1 yr to 4 years. Really, even though being a black foreigner is not good in some countries in Europe. I have someone have met many women online from Germany here. There was one that contacted although she is older (5yrs).

I would say look for more foreign women in the US. I did not try when there. I lived in DC and it is a international city (well not really but there are many foreign women who are in the city) and I could have improved my life but I did not because I was not sure how to talk to them. I am sure you can improve your chances.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Thank you very much (I hope I wasn't late). I would love to interact with foreign women but foreign women that come in the USA don't like me (the American culture influenced them and I know it did). Dude, keep your head up in Europe.

I chased after women in the US and foreign websites and got turned down many times. My view is this: once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, and three times is a trend (getting turned down three times or more is not a good thing). My gut says to let the women chase after me and sometimes attractive women come :D . I'm not going against my gut anymore. When I see an attractive woman I get nervous thinking "don't approach her or something bad is going to happen." Usually i'm right. I wish my friends wouldn't egg me on about women. Examples are like "it's just talking" "don't be scared" "you'll be waiting on the fence and that is not a good thing" "etcetera." Again, i'm very happy that I found this website.

Winston is 100% right about the fear of approaching women. I'm ready to get out of the USA. The women that live here and come here are extremely arduous to impress. Like jamesbond wrote, approaching American women is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics. Ladislav wrote something like "trying to find water in the Sahara." Those are perfect examples.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I tend to let them chase me. If I see something I like, I smile, show interest, maybe will casually chat, but I never chase. The reason is simple, there will be more than enough chasing you that you only need choose.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Ah, this is a great topic because "sexual harassment" and also general attitude kills "normal" chasing or "start of the relationship". So let me explain the way it is done in Ukraine (or many other countries I bet):

When you see a girl you like - depending on the situation, you try to get her information. It could be a phone number, work place/university, in Ukraine you can also ask which highrise (cuz everyone lives in a highrise) she lives in. Then many men don't make any other moves, but just say it was nice meeting you and go away. At that point you decide how you want to do it. Many guys buy flowers and wait until that girl gets done with work/classes and meet her by exit door to give flowers and invite for coffee. Some guys just call her (if she gave her number) and if she does not pickup, that means you have to call her many times to PROVE that you CARE. Some guys find so much in common with a girl they've just met - they invite them to "find a place to sit down" - of course there is always a cafe within walking distance (or bar or ice cream etc).

NOW the most important part that women don't want to be chased in the U.S., they want to chase YOU. Also, how do you make a difference between chasing and stalking? Sexual harassment lawsuit could be waiting around the corner. So basically it is totally the opposite - it took me a while to figure that one out - first of all I didn't know that if American girl gives you her phone number she may not want to talk to you. Why even give out your number then??? Second, if she does not pick up, that means you have to leave a voice-mail and play that game "I don't care, I am busy with my own stuff, I am cool and not easy to get". Well, why would a guy play that game? It is a girl's thing to do, IMHO :) Gender roles in the U.S. are totally reversed, it is very sad.

In Ukraine some girls have doubts in guys, or just can't decide and if guy is really "in love" he does his best at chasing her all the way! Some guys chase girls for years (not often, but when they fall in love it happens) and then girls finally give up and marry that guy because he "proved" himself reliable to her after so much running after her etc. It's not a rule, it does not happen that often, but it is an OPTION. And no one will ever think of filing a lawsuit against you. One thing of course when girls are being chased by idiots and they have no way out of it - well, there are things to do about it - usually a girl asks a guy friend to talk to that "chaser" guy, so he understands etc.

Girls in Ukraine expect a call from you and will pick up the phone when you call. It blows my mind, but American girl may cry for your call, but when you call she does not pickup for some STUPID reason, like she does not know what to say or she feels that she needs to "play cool" and pretend she is busy. This "game mentality" is so retarded, so unhealthy and un-natural, makes people work and stress in their free time instead of relaxing and enjoying their time with each other.

In the U.S. when I pickup an immigrant girl from FSU country (depending where it was - party, club, picknik), I usually invite her for a coffee to talk and then to a club for drinks. Make out with her in the club (usually happens), next day meet for a movie and invite her for some wine at my place. If she says "No", I ask why? Is it too early? Is it too quick? Do I have a chance with her? She will reply :) That's the best thing I figured out with Russian-speaking girls. Now imagine asking an American girl: "Do I have a chance with you?" LOL, she will be like "what a loser" right away. Of course in Russian it sounds a bit more masculine.

So depending on the answer I move on. If it's too fast - I take things slower, but still "push" into sex. Usually girls say something like "don't push me" or "you insist too much" or "let's take time" etc. Where I reply something like "But you like me being pushy because otherwise you would date a gay guy :)". Sometimes I don't push much at all, I feel like this girl could make a great friend or that becoming friends first will be more important then becoming lovers - I really start to like these ones because as I age I see girls not just as a sex partner, but also a human being who can be a great person to know and hang out. Of course with American guys it is close to impossible with all that sexual hunger they "pretend" to be friends, but we all know what they really want and expect. Sometimes girls say "You're not what I am looking for" or you just don't find anything in common - OK, I can understand that, not everyone is a perfect match, so I move to the next. Also amazingly Russian-speaking girls are "always looking" when they are single. American girls, even during a dating introduction, say that "oh, I am not looking, I am just getting to know new people". Everyone is so scared of looking lonely or needy. Eh... so much overthinking and over-playing...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:I know you what you are talking about man. I am in Europe right now. It is really annoying to talk to women because of a language factor (most speak only German with okay English). Anyway,I would say for America you might want to see if you want find foreign girls studying in the United States. Since most are only there for 1 yr to 4 years. Really, even though being a black foreigner is not good in some countries in Europe. I have someone have met many women online from Germany here. There was one that contacted although she is older (5yrs).

I would say look for more foreign women in the US. I did not try when there. I lived in DC and it is a international city (well not really but there are many foreign women who are in the city) and I could have improved my life but I did not because I was not sure how to talk to them. I am sure you can improve your chances.
Dude. Go to torrentz.eu and download Rosetta Stone German and Dutch. Stop fcukin' around, man. There's a world/continent for you to conquer!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

If you are an American lucky enough to be in a country where you are in HIGH DEMAND like Eastern Europe or Philippines and/or you are seeking on of these ladies online, it's best for you to compile a list of qualities that you prefer and then YOU chase the women.

This is a very important point: Always be the hunter and never the hunted. Why? It's very simple. Eighty percent of American men are not used to being pursued by women. It's a natural tendancy to sit back and let women come after you. Often times, a cute girl with a nice ass comes up and gives a guy attention and walla the relationship begins.

Well what happens if the cute girl is a complete idiot? What happens if she has a family that finds a way to get to every last penny in your pocket? The list of nightmare problems can go on and on and on and on.

Also remember that desperate girls will seek you our aggressively and the nice ones not have as much motivation to approach you. So it's best to be patient, observe and be prepared to turn over a few rocks before you find your dream woman. Be the hunter!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I know you what you are talking about man. I am in Europe right now. It is really annoying to talk to women because of a language factor (most speak only German with okay English). Anyway,I would say for America you might want to see if you want find foreign girls studying in the United States. Since most are only there for 1 yr to 4 years. Really, even though being a black foreigner is not good in some countries in Europe. I have someone have met many women online from Germany here. There was one that contacted although she is older (5yrs).

Dude. Go to torrentz.eu and download Rosetta Stone German and Dutch. Stop fcukin' around, man. There's a world/continent for you to conquer!
E_Irizarry, I am saying it is not easy to talk to Austrian girls. Yes, I am taking a German class and I pretty much read and listen to German music too. It is a hard language and will take some months to learn. I actually rather be in Germany because there are better girls to date (personality, beauty, and body) than in Österreich (Austria). Anyway, I might try rosetta stone too. Possibly I am trying different tools to help me. My Canadian roommate is using it too. I have not heard him speak. At least I am trying and also I can write/read some German. Girls in Germany want a guy who lives close to them. It was hard in the US, it makes sense but being in the country, the best people I met were from other countries and they said the same thing about Austrians, it takes time to get to know them. I have to probably know around B1/B2 level German (University level is C1/C2). I am only at A1-A2 level German and it is hard to talk deeper in conversations and to actually be understood well.

I have not tried the Die Niederlande (The Netherlands). I am trying not to do the pay4play routine.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

aozora13 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

E_Irizarry, I am saying it is not easy to talk to Austrian girls. Yes, I am taking a German class and I pretty much read and listen to German music too. It is a hard language and will take some months to learn. I actually rather be in Germany because there are better girls to date (personality, beauty, and body) than in Österreich (Austria). Anyway, I might try rosetta stone too. Possibly I am trying different tools to help me. My Canadian roommate is using it too. I have not heard him speak. At least I am trying and also I can write/read some German. Girls in Germany want a guy who lives close to them. It was hard in the US, it makes sense but being in the country, the best people I met were from other countries and they said the same thing about Austrians, it takes time to get to know them. I have to probably know around B1/B2 level German (University level is C1/C2). I am only at A1-A2 level German and it is hard to talk deeper in conversations and to actually be understood well.

I have not tried the Die Niederlande (The Netherlands). I am trying not to do the pay4play routine.
My bad. I didn't know you were in Austria. Arnold Schwartzenigger country. LOL Yeah go to Deutschland (i.e. Germany) and make it happen. I think you'll do better, and once you acquire a stable income in Germany, do the P4P thing. Pull your dick out and have fun, man. lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

pete98146 wrote:If you are an American lucky enough to be in a country where you are in HIGH DEMAND like Eastern Europe or Philippines and/or you are seeking on of these ladies online, it's best for you to compile a list of qualities that you prefer and then YOU chase the women.

This is a very important point: Always be the hunter and never the hunted. Why? It's very simple. Eighty percent of American men are not used to being pursued by women. It's a natural tendancy to sit back and let women come after you. Often times, a cute girl with a nice ass comes up and gives a guy attention and walla the relationship begins.

Well what happens if the cute girl is a complete idiot? What happens if she has a family that finds a way to get to every last penny in your pocket? The list of nightmare problems can go on and on and on and on.

Also remember that desperate girls will seek you our aggressively and the nice ones not have as much motivation to approach you. So it's best to be patient, observe and be prepared to turn over a few rocks before you find your dream woman. Be the hunter!
be the hunted put you in position of power..so since she wants you she will follow your directives if of course the guy has the balls to understand it...she wants you not the other way around..I don't mind being the hunter(outside of USA) but being hunted is also cool ..
hello