Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do I owe my Filipina girlfriend an allowance?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Winston wrote:4. I don't like to go out much here cause it's filthy and ugly here, with nothing but pollution and concrete, so my body does not feel motivated to go out and


Quick tangent. Is Cebu city like this too?
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am







Postby Winston » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 pm

pete98146 wrote:Phoenix Sosa...Winston's ability to get another Filipina would be based directly on his monthly income. If he had the ability to toss $300 a month to Dianne, this would allow her to live a reasonable life and take good care of her son. Of course she'd have to ditch her pipe dream of being an entertainer and the stop all future payments to family and/or bf.

So let's say Winston then has an extra $1000/mo then he has PLENTY of options to get a good girl. Problem is 1. Does Winston have the additional $1000 and 2. Is he willing to put in the time and effort to land a good girl because said girl will not jump in his lap. I think Winston is afraid to formally court a girl because it takes patience, time and CONFIDENCE. It sounds like is a fantatic for quick and easy love hence the propensity for low level girls and bar chicks.

When my wife was living in Cebu her salary was $300/month. For this her apartment was approx 250 square feet without a frig or oven. My point is this...any American guy with $1000 per month can land a good girl because he would be considered rich. Winston says he HATES being an ATM but welcome to the real world. Yes ALL American men with filipina wife or gf are essentially cash machines. But if he finds the right girl, the trade off is magnificant.


Why would it depend on my monthly income? What are you basing this on? I can get girls here without giving them money. I've been clear about that since 2006, so why do you say that?

I am not an ugly old bastard that women only want to be with for money. No way. I am actually very likable here. Nice guys get laid here very easily. You can ask Ladislav. He will confirm it.

Right now I know two girls that like me and DO NOT treat me like an ATM machine. One of them has been a close friend to me for over a year. She is always there for me and harbors no secrets and always answers my questions. In fact, she is there for me more than Dianne is even. She is innocent, pure, a virgin still, and very sincere. She is a goody two shoes type, but is always there for me and always wants to see me. She is poor but does not believe in leeching off foreigners or asking for allowances. In fact, she told me that I should not give Dianne any allowance cause it's simply wrong. I can show you her pics but I just don't have the time yet.

This girl is also romantic and patient, and can watch a romantic sunset going down, whereas Dianne doesn't have the patience for such things. For some reason, all Filipinas claim to be romantic, but most of them do not DO anything romantic.

This girl I know who is always there for me, is proof that you are WRONG, cause she doesn't like me for money, and thus, I do not need to provide support to get a girlfriend here like you falsely claimed Pete. I've made it clear since 2006 that I do not need to be a sugar daddy here to get girls, so why are you assuming false things about me? Are you f***ing stupid or what?

I am serious. You are WRONG. So why do you persist in your lies and delusions? And don't you think I should correct them?

If I lied about you, wouldn't you correct it too?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23615
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Northamericanguy wrote:
Winston wrote:4. I don't like to go out much here cause it's filthy and ugly here, with nothing but pollution and concrete, so my body does not feel motivated to go out and


Quick tangent. Is Cebu city like this too?


I haven't been there, but people say that Cebu is cleaner than Manila. Cebu has a beach nearby too, across the bridge. You can ask Ladislav or Mr S for more info about Cebu.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23615
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby OutWest » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Winston wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:
Winston wrote:4. I don't like to go out much here cause it's filthy and ugly here, with nothing but pollution and concrete, so my body does not feel motivated to go out and


Quick tangent. Is Cebu city like this too?


I haven't been there, but people say that Cebu is cleaner than Manila. Cebu has a beach nearby too, across the bridge. You can ask Ladislav or Mr S for more info about Cebu.


Compared to Manila, Cebu is clean, but still seems dirty to me just because I live in
a pretty rural area. The beaches you are talking about are around the hotels on Mactan.
Some of them are ok, but not as clean as Bohol. In fact, much of the white sand at
the hotel beaches on Mactan is not natural- it is barged over from Bohol.

Winston- from what you have said about your current GF, it sounds like she is using
you hard core...expects money but feels no obligation to tell you the truth?
Maybe it is time to "trade up"?

If your choices are good or shitty, either way, you dont owe others an explanation...ultimately
it's YOUR life. If the other girl is much better, why not go for it? It's like you feel sorry for
your GF and she knows that and uses it to the max. Maybe it is time to trade this one ?

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2062
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby swincor » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Winston wrote:Why would it depend on my monthly income? What are you basing this on? I can get girls here without giving them money. I've been clear about that since 2006, so why do you say that?

I am not an ugly old bastard that women only want to be with for money. No way. I am actually very likable here. Nice guys get laid here very easily. You can ask Ladislav. He will confirm it.

Right now I know two girls that like me and DO NOT treat me like an ATM machine. One of them has been a close friend to me for over a year. She is always there for me and harbors no secrets and always answers my questions. In fact, she is there for me more than Dianne is even. She is innocent, pure, a virgin still, and very sincere. She is a goody two shoes type, but is always there for me and always wants to see me. She is poor but does not believe in leeching off foreigners or asking for allowances. In fact, she told me that I should not give Dianne any allowance cause it's simply wrong. I can show you her pics but I just don't have the time yet.

This girl is also romantic and patient, and can watch a romantic sunset going down, whereas Dianne doesn't have the patience for such things. For some reason, all Filipinas claim to be romantic, but most of them do not DO anything romantic.

This girl I know who is always there for me, is proof that you are WRONG, cause she doesn't like me for money, and thus, I do not need to provide support to get a girlfriend here like you falsely claimed Pete. I've made it clear since 2006 that I do not need to be a sugar daddy here to get girls, so why are you assuming false things about me? Are you f***ing stupid or what?

I am serious. You are WRONG. So why do you persist in your lies and delusions? And don't you think I should correct them?

If I lied about you, wouldn't you correct it too?



"I do not need to be a sugar daddy here to get girls"? Hell, that's all you've been since landing in the Philippines! You have not proved you could be otherwise. Just as you have not proved you were at the hospital on the day of your son's birth instead of making porn movies of yourself with bar girls.

You need to start backing up your claims with deeds, Winston. So far, your deeds show you've been getting girls there only by giving them money.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby Mr S » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:40 am

Filipina "entertainers" are mainly "by me drink" girls in various bars in the main cities of Korea and near American military bases. They have a pretty tough life over there. It's just a front to recruit girls to go to Korea then they end up doing everything but what they initially signed up to do. But singing is required as one of the skills a bar whore needs to entertain drunk Koreans and some American GI's...

I went to a few when I was working over there so I should know...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2311
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Postby CheezeRaider » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Mr S wrote:Filipina "entertainers" are mainly "by me drink" girls in various bars in the main cities of Korea and near American military bases. They have a pretty tough life over there. It's just a front to recruit girls to go to Korea then they end up doing everything but what they initially signed up to do. But singing is required as one of the skills a bar whore needs to entertain drunk Koreans and some American GI's...

I went to a few when I was working over there so I should know...




I second this. I was station in S. Korea for 3 years. and these filipina's main goal is to land a GI who would lead them on fast track to U.S. Citizenship as a spouse. Often, the mamasan's don't even feed them healthy food. They enter S. Korea under the entertainment visa. And yes, there are plenty of young stupid GI's who will take single mom's in a heart beat. Hell, I know the steps intimately.

I wanted to add. After watching so many young GI's 1st time away from home on their own, and 1st pieces of ass, they just can't say no to them DRINKIE GIRLS!!!
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:50 am

Postby well-informed » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:30 am

First of all Winston, you ARE an ugly old bastard... let's get that straight. Don't think because you can get girls numbers in the Phils that you're the shit. A cow that can earn $1,000 a month can get girlfriends there too, please you ain't no prettyboy

Second wow Winston you are such a p***y. You're not even a man, you're a sudra (for those who know about hinduism). You're telling me that you give your gf an allowance and she MAY have a boyfriend and that's all fine with you. Are you freaking kidding me, and then your p***y ass thinks you could beat me up in a fight. When i come to the phils eventually, i'll personally beat the living crap out of you and post the video of that beatdown so that all the members here can see it. You dumbfuck

Three you're full of shit. Dianne isn't attractive okay. Don't save face here by saying she's attractive. You're just saying that to try to alleviate the embarassment of your mediocre relationship. The most attractive females are the ones where their waist-to-hip ratio is close to 0.7 (hourglass figure). This has been scientifically proven that men are most sexually attracted to those women with hourglass figures. Women from South America, Russia , Ukraine all fit the profile better of what attractive women really look like.

You're gf is 5'3 to 5'5 and 95-105 lbs soaking wet. She needs serious dental work, heck she doesn't even need a bra because she has no breasts, no hips or ass whatsoever. She literally is a toothpick So you're going to tell me she's attractive. You say that because that's the best you can get :D When i was 14 i had a better looking girl than you faggot.

Also if she's that attractive and she's putting out for you, then why would a sane man fool around on her (especially one who has a kid with her.) Not that you are a sane anyways. So again Winston you're just a lying sack of shit. Freethinking Asian my ass, you're more like the biggest asian fraud
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby pete98146 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 am

Winston wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Phoenix Sosa...Winston's ability to get another Filipina would be based directly on his monthly income. If he had the ability to toss $300 a month to Dianne, this would allow her to live a reasonable life and take good care of her son. Of course she'd have to ditch her pipe dream of being an entertainer and the stop all future payments to family and/or bf.

So let's say Winston then has an extra $1000/mo then he has PLENTY of options to get a good girl. Problem is 1. Does Winston have the additional $1000 and 2. Is he willing to put in the time and effort to land a good girl because said girl will not jump in his lap. I think Winston is afraid to formally court a girl because it takes patience, time and CONFIDENCE. It sounds like is a fantatic for quick and easy love hence the propensity for low level girls and bar chicks.

When my wife was living in Cebu her salary was $300/month. For this her apartment was approx 250 square feet without a frig or oven. My point is this...any American guy with $1000 per month can land a good girl because he would be considered rich. Winston says he HATES being an ATM but welcome to the real world. Yes ALL American men with filipina wife or gf are essentially cash machines. But if he finds the right girl, the trade off is magnificant.


Why would it depend on my monthly income? What are you basing this on? I can get girls here without giving them money. I've been clear about that since 2006, so why do you say that?

I am not an ugly old bastard that women only want to be with for money. No way. I am actually very likable here. Nice guys get laid here very easily. You can ask Ladislav. He will confirm it.

Right now I know two girls that like me and DO NOT treat me like an ATM machine. One of them has been a close friend to me for over a year. She is always there for me and harbors no secrets and always answers my questions. In fact, she is there for me more than Dianne is even. She is innocent, pure, a virgin still, and very sincere. She is a goody two shoes type, but is always there for me and always wants to see me. She is poor but does not believe in leeching off foreigners or asking for allowances. In fact, she told me that I should not give Dianne any allowance cause it's simply wrong. I can show you her pics but I just don't have the time yet.

This girl is also romantic and patient, and can watch a romantic sunset going down, whereas Dianne doesn't have the patience for such things. For some reason, all Filipinas claim to be romantic, but most of them do not DO anything romantic.

This girl I know who is always there for me, is proof that you are WRONG, cause she doesn't like me for money, and thus, I do not need to provide support to get a girlfriend here like you falsely claimed Pete. I've made it clear since 2006 that I do not need to be a sugar daddy here to get girls, so why are you assuming false things about me? Are you f***ing stupid or what?

I am serious. You are WRONG. So why do you persist in your lies and delusions? And don't you think I should correct them?

If I lied about you, wouldn't you correct it too?


Winston, I think you and I are talking about two entirely different things. I read about your problems with Dianne and her family and I automatically ASSUMED (incorrectly I guess) that you’d eventually pull yourself away from Dianne and seek higher quality girls from Philippines (similar to the girls that were photographed with you at the high class party).

If you call yourself picky I would hate to see what you call me because if I’m getting even remotely attached to ANY girl from abroad I’m ONLY seeking girls from the top shelf. Yes you are correct, you can get thousands of "normal" girls without giving them money. You may be interested in these types but I’m not. Yes I am a snob and I admit it. But I simply won’t take the chance of hooking up with any lower class girl that displays many of the same characteristics consistently shown by Dianne. I would want to be truly “Happier Abroad “ and not “Miserable Abroad.â€￾

Back to my original point. If a guy seeks the top level girls, he better have something in his back pocket that appeals to them and yes this includes MONEY. There is absolutely NO SHAME in saying this because it’s the fact. Many top girls make $200-$300 a month so a Western man with $1000 a month coming in is seen as rich to them. It means she can go out to a restaurant or a movie now and then. It means she can move out of her closet sized apartment and into your 2 bedroom flat. There are perks in her eyes. If you can’t provide these perks then she’ll just be content to date a mid/upper class Filipino guy.

But here’s the beautiful thing about Philippines. You can get the top level girls with $1000+ monthly income if you have a halfway decent appearance and personality. We all know it’s going to cost 10X that much to get a similar girl back in the States.

So in conclusion, no I’m not f***ing stupid. I’ve already found my high class girl (who I’m married to by the way). I came up with a game plan and got it done. Mission accomplished. So I hope you utilize your free thinking ways to come up with a game plan to find your own high quality dream girl. A lot of young guys read your material and look up to you. You do a great job of painting a picture of a beautiful rainbow Winston, but I just hope there’s a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow instead of a pot of pennies that are spray painted gold.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby odbo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:31 am

well-informed wrote:First of all Winston, you ARE an ugly old bastard... let's get that straight. Don't think because you can get girls numbers in the Phils that you're the shit. A cow that can earn $1,000 a month can get girlfriends there too, please you ain't no prettyboy

Second wow Winston you are such a p***y. You're not even a man, you're a sudra (for those who know about hinduism). You're telling me that you give your gf an allowance and she MAY have a boyfriend and that's all fine with you. Are you freaking kidding me, and then your p***y ass thinks you could beat me up in a fight. When i come to the phils eventually, i'll personally beat the living crap out of you and post the video of that beatdown so that all the members here can see it. You dumbfuck

Three you're full of shit. Dianne isn't attractive okay. Don't save face here by saying she's attractive. You're just saying that to try to alleviate the embarassment of your mediocre relationship. The most attractive females are the ones where their waist-to-hip ratio is close to 0.7 (hourglass figure). This has been scientifically proven that men are most sexually attracted to those women with hourglass figures. Women from South America, Russia , Ukraine all fit the profile better of what attractive women really look like.

You're gf is 5'3 to 5'5 and 95-105 lbs soaking wet. She needs serious dental work, heck she doesn't even need a bra because she has no breasts, no hips or ass whatsoever. She literally is a toothpick So you're going to tell me she's attractive. You say that because that's the best you can get :D When i was 14 i had a better looking girl than you faggot.

Also if she's that attractive and she's putting out for you, then why would a sane man fool around on her (especially one who has a kid with her.) Not that you are a sane anyways. So again Winston you're just a lying sack of shit. Freethinking Asian my ass, you're more like the biggest asian fraud


does she fit the bill?
Image
Image

Does anyone else think Winston ruined himself?
Reading his old stuff like the 2002 trip to Russia, and then comparing to how he is now.. oh my.
I think he let himself go in the Phillippines. Banging whores was too easy and he overdid it. He's not the same man he was. Perhaps it's still in there somewhere, but he's definitely in denial about how far he let himself slide. His "free-thinking" now revolves around redefining what he has lost, character, morality, intelligence, work ethic, (everything but weight).. and making topics asking why people dislike lazy people or sex tourists. When Winston doesn't like people it's because they're sick. When there's something people don't like in Winston then it's time for a pseudo-philosophical discussion to white-wash their rationale and thus be able to sleep guilt-free with inflated ego intact.

Winston this is a wake-up call. Get yourself together. Start eating healthy, stop watching profit/agenda driven disingenuous crap (i.e. David Icke), stop being hypocritical with your beliefs, become a man of conviction. Start being a man who helps other people and improves the world rather than whines about his own. Go to central asia! Find a higher quality woman, live a richer life and use some of that intelligence you were born with instead of under-achieving. They got educated, hard-working, traditional (well mannered and loyal) women there that won't discriminate against an asian. What the f**k are you waiting for? If you forgot how to love, volunteer at one of those ex-soviet orphanages. Regain your empathy. What you're doing now is no way to live, you're not retirement age yet. America will sooner change than the Phillippines so don't even think about it..!
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby well-informed » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:59 am

Lol odbo she does fit the bill.

Winston is pathetic, he's pathetic. Its sad listening to this joke of a human being complaining here.

Uuh im coughing, my back hurts, my belly is too big, people dont listen to me. bla bla bla bla bla

Its true, its true im a nice person just ask Ladislav. Can't even muster up any conviction within himself without the approval of someone else.

What a hypocrite this guy is, he's too stupid and stubborn to realize that his own body is breaking down on him already before 40. Whats the freaking point of being vegetarian if you're a fatass who's still unhealthy. His definition of a workout is a walk to the mall lol . Lazy c**t is what he is

Their is no point of giving advice to him, he won't listen. He's too much of a p***y to actually have a relationship with any NORMAL GOOD woman. Winston can't love a woman, because he can't even love himself. He's just a teenage bitch looking for attention by voicing his problems and desires here. A narcassistic pig who WILL NEVER experience love. You're abroad already so what's the problem Fagston...... take a good look in the mirror . IT'S YOU !!!!
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Postby swincor » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 am

odbo wrote:He's not the same man he was.


"He's not the same man he was"? When was he ever different? He was always a clownish sex tourist, even when he was in Russia supposedly looking for a wife. He had been waiting his whole life for an Angeles City: a place where he could indulge his gluttonous appetite for cheap, easy whores.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby odbo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:17 am

swincor__ wrote:
odbo wrote:He's not the same man he was.


"He's not the same man he was"? When was he ever different? He was always a clownish sex tourist, even when he was in Russia supposedly looking for a wife. He had been waiting his whole life for an Angeles City: a place where he could indulge his gluttonous appetite for cheap, easy whores.

Nobody is perfect. Only Winston knows the truth..
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 pm

I don't get all the extreme negativity, especially from "Well-Informed". The world does not share America's views on what is attractive. You can choose to believe it or not, but I have seen first hand that there are places in Asia where a guy like Winston would, in fact, be taken as attractive. Please note the word being used here is attractive. I am not saying I understand why, but I have been there and seen it.

And what is this scientifically proven nonsense about what females are considered attractive?! The very girl your study describes would be considered fat here in Shanghai and no one would bother with her. Guys here like tall stick figures with no breasts and no ass. Once again, I don't claim to understand why, tit's not what I go for, but I see this everyday. And I am sure most are aware that BBWs are what is attractive in many African nations, so much so that mothers are over-stuffing their daughter's faces, against their will, so they can find a worthy suitor.

I don't understand why so many make a big deal out of money. Filipinas are usually very traditional. They expect marriage, and marriage, traditionally, means the man takes care of the girl. It's been that way since marriage was created.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Postby well-informed » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:43 pm

Look it's already been proven that women with hourglass figures is MOST attractive in the eyes of men. Women with hourglass figures (0.7 waist to hips ratio) are the most fertile with the highest levels of estrogen. It also shows that she's healthy and very good to look at. So it's good to have some meat as long as it's proportioned right. 8-10% of women in the world have perfect hourglass figures.

I'm not going to comment on what you find attractive in your part of the world. Chinese girls barely have hips anyways. Maybe im spoiled because i've been with young dominican and colombian girls.

Winston's a fag he deserves all the negativity he can get here. But he wont reply back because he's a coward and almost everything if not everything i said about him IS TRUE.
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests