*Planning trip to Eastern Europe-Need Advice*

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Banano
Veteran Poster

*Planning trip to Eastern Europe-Need Advice*

Post by Banano »

Hi everyone

Im a newbie and im very happy that i've found this website, thank God, Winston started
this movement, without him i dont think we would have what we do now. Ive been travelling for the past
5 years(Asia/Sth America) but ive never been to Eastern Europe so i need some advice from ppl that
experienced dating life in that part of the world.

Ill have about 3-4 weeks of vacation, not long enough I hear you say but its better than staying back home
Countries I have in mind are Russia, Ukraine,Romania n Bulgaria. Im Serbian living in Oz so its
very similar culture, I dont speak Russian or any of the languages of the mentioned countries but Serbian is Slavic language
and we have similar mentality, I can relate to this ppl on a subconcious level something I can never do with anglos.
Some sort of instant connection with Slavic ppl...so communication wont be much of an issue..compared to when i was in Sth America where
hardly anyone spoke english n i didnt speak their language, no much anyway.

i wanna know which parts of these countries are the best hunting grounds to meet women, do i have to go to
big cities like Moscow etc coz im kinds trying to stay away from big cities as in my experience ppl in big cities
are not as geniune as the ones from smaller ones, generally speaking , besides id like to go somewhere more relaxing,avoid traffic etc.
say towns on Black Sea coast(Burgas, varna, Constanta, odessa ), I havent heard many of you guys talking about russian coast,
places like Sochi, Im thinking logically, Russia is big place with some 140 mil ppl and the only place with decent beaches is Black sea,so
there shd be large concentration of women?I would go in August, summer time :roll:

anyway someone pls gimme some valuable info so I dont end up going to dead end places where odds suck, 4 weeks isnt long time so i wanna
check out the best spots out there..to make it easier give me some 4-5 places that i should go to, I know there are some Ukranians/Russians on this
forum who could help, would be much appreciated..

cheers :D
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Kazan? I have no idea. i'll let you know by 2013 :D

I hear exactly what you're saying. You don't want to go to farms looking for girls, but if a city is too big people become too stressed and reptilian like, and often times stuck-up (even the men).

For Ukraine just check out the cities that are hosting the 2012 Euro Cup (1/2 the venues will be in Poland)
And for Russia see the cities hosting the 2018 World Cup.

Eliminate the cities you know (Kiev, Moscow and St Petersburg) since they'll be over-priced and the dating scene will be too artificial and competitive.
And travel to the ones you've never heard of, since the town is hosting a football tournament it's proof there is running water and college girls. :lol:

:twisted: how can this plan go wrong

Here's a map of the 2014 world cup venues :idea:
Good guide for a p***y hound?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

...rule of thumb, avoid big cities, people tend to be more stuck up, pretentious and generally not as geniune..Moscow has population over 10 mil, i like smaller places for vacation, something like phuket style or hua hin in Thailand...some will disagree but im talking from my own experiences..also i noticed if place is full of western tourists then prices skyrocket and locals are not as friendly as they get used to tourists..
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

OK, for Ukraine I guarantee you will have tons of fun (depends on you of course as well), but in general these are absolutely best cities I would go myself:
Donetsk, Nikolaev (Mykolaiv), Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Kherson... If you wanna go California-like vacation during summer and September - go to Crimea, it will be Indian summer season there at the end of the summer - beginning of fall when all kids go back to school and only adults stay to play around. Yalta and other larger towns on the coast of Black sea will do great for you, but they tend to be expensive and lack in service area, so it's up to you. However keep in mind, "vacation" for many girls means going to the beach during the day and strolling down in the city at night actually hoping to find some guy to have fun, so girls actually go there to get laid as guys do.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

have2fly wrote:OK, for Ukraine I guarantee you will have tons of fun (depends on you of course as well), but in general these are absolutely best cities I would go myself:
Donetsk, Nikolaev (Mykolaiv), Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Kherson. However keep in mind, "vacation" for many girls means going to the beach during the day and strolling down in the city at night actually hoping to find some guy to have fun, so girls actually go there to get laid as guys do.
Man that sounds awesome! The girls in Ukraine actually want to meet guys? :D

Holy shit, is that a nice change of pace from American girls, who most of the time have no interest in meeting guys and just want to hang out with their female friends.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

have2fly wrote:OK, for Ukraine I guarantee you will have tons of fun (depends on you of course as well), but in general these are absolutely best cities I would go myself:
Donetsk, Nikolaev (Mykolaiv), Odessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Kherson... If you wanna go California-like vacation during summer and September - go to Crimea, it will be Indian summer season there at the end of the summer - beginning of fall when all kids go back to school and only adults stay to play around. Yalta and other larger towns on the coast of Black sea will do great for you, but they tend to be expensive and lack in service area, so it's up to you. However keep in mind, "vacation" for many girls means going to the beach during the day and strolling down in the city at night actually hoping to find some guy to have fun, so girls actually go there to get laid as guys do.

Thanks 'have2fly',

how abt if i hire a car, say somethin like Audi or BMW and go from one city to the other, that would give me a boost i beleive, its abt odds, plus convenience..
Do you know if russian black sea part is as fun?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

You don't need Audi or BMW up there, it will be way too expensive and not needed at all. In any city there are "private" drivers - just owners looking to make extra cash, people just raise their hand on the street and get a ride for cheaper than taxi cab. You can find those guys in any city and you can negotiate - for example he drives you all day for $70 bucks or $100. Or he will be available "on call" for you. You can also make a deal with an official taxi driver. Or just catch a cab any time you wish - they are much cheaper over there. Keep in mind though, when they hear your accent - they will try charging you double and triple. Also usually you negotiate how much ride will cost before and that always includes tips, usually.

Ukrainian or Russian Black Sea is similar, but Ukraine has more coast line thanks to Crimea. Customer service is better in Bulgaria or Turkey for Black Sea. Actual sea water is cleaner there too. But girls are the best in Ukraine and Russia - for sure. Also with current Winter Olympics preparation Russian Black Sea resorts will tend to be more expensive than Ukrainian ones.

Yeah, JamesBond, those girls really want to meet guys. It just depends what kind of girl you run into. Some of them just want to use you, others will enjoy having fun with you - meaning go to clubs, get drunk and get laid. Some would actually be interested in long term leading to marriage etc. So there are girls for every occasion, you just need to understand what kind is in front of you.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Ukraine's Black Sea Coast:

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

wow..nice pix... im sold!!
i wouldnt go to turkey to get girls, ukraine n russia is the way to go..
i like how these women look so natural n down to earth...no screwd up, plastic, angry look im used to seein in australia...

its amazin when you think abt it, once u bring em here they pick up this culture(or the worst bits of it) very quickly...
its enviroment, maybe its food too, who knows what they put in it to program ppl..you are what you eat n food is shit in western countries unless u go organic, only elite can afford..i can tell these chix have been eating healthier n thats why they look normal...western women used to look like tht too, some time ago....hmm maybe food??
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Bananaman wrote:
its amazin when you think abt it, once u bring em here they pick up this culture(or the worst bits of it) very quickly...
i just learned this. very frustrated experiences. they change super super fast. there first thing that goes is the approachability. unapproachable they become the instant they touch anglo soil i.e. usa, australia, canada. they stop socializing with men for more then 1 min- 5 min. its been a hard experience for me in the states. this is why i am doing everything i can to GET the hell out of usa.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Oh, you have to understand WHY they change too! Because flirting is a normal thing for girls over in Ukraine or Russia, they may touch you during introduction and EVEN *WINK* at you! They could wiggle their ass in front of you, they may just look at you straight into the eyes - that means they really want you, but most American guys will not understand all those properly! No way! I also explain to most girls that their flirting could be taken as a sign of whore or a slut and that Americans don't flirt in general, there is no known concept of flirting in the U.S.

Therefore bringing them here shuts down their natural vibe, natural way of life and interaction with people around etc. Also Ukrainian girl would cry if no man looks at her during the day, those girls feed on man's attraction to them. U.S. girls get annoyed and try to look as casual as possible MOST of the time not to look slutty or not to attract anyone. Wow, loneliness perceived as happiness! SO SAD!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:Oh, you have to understand WHY they change too! Because flirting is a normal thing for girls over in Ukraine or Russia, they may touch you during introduction and EVEN *WINK* at you! They could wiggle their ass in front of you, they may just look at you straight into the eyes - that means they really want you, but most American guys will not understand all those properly! No way! I also explain to most girls that their flirting could be taken as a sign of whore or a slut and that Americans don't flirt in general, there is no known concept of flirting in the U.S.

Therefore bringing them here shuts down their natural vibe, natural way of life and interaction with people around etc. Also Ukrainian girl would cry if no man looks at her during the day, those girls feed on man's attraction to them. U.S. girls get annoyed and try to look as casual as possible MOST of the time not to look slutty or not to attract anyone. Wow, loneliness perceived as happiness! SO SAD!
With the no-visa law implemented for U.S. of Gay citizens to go Ukraine now so we'll see in due time if the Ukraine becomes corrupted with shame and introversion against flirting.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

have2fly wrote:Because flirting is a normal thing for girls over in Ukraine or Russia, they may touch you during introduction and EVEN *WINK* at you! They could wiggle their ass in front of you, they may just look at you straight into the eyes - that means they really want you, but most American guys will not understand all those properly! No way! I also explain to most girls that their flirting could be taken as a sign of whore or a slut and that Americans don't flirt in general, there is no known concept of flirting in the U.S.

Wow, the more I hear about the way the girls are in Ukraine and Russia, the more I want to visit those countries. :D

You mean girls in Russia and Ukraine actually flirt with men? Wow, what a nice change of pace from American women who just ignore you and don't even make eye contact with you. :shock:

Your right have2fly, in the US there is no concept of flirting, it simply doesn't exist here! Also, your right when you say in America girls get ANNOYED if a guy even looks at them! What a cultural difference there is between American women and women from eastern Europe and Russia.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

I still can't help but to wonder if all that attention they put out is due to them seeing us as simply $/€ signs. It's cliche and hammered to death the topic, but possibly because it has truth to it. How will we know they're not just having the buck? Does it even matter though if they are. Is it basically just this type of exchange with most women worldwide: money/security for the women (and her children) and company (and children, if desired) for the men? What about women that actually fall in love with you, for who you are? Is this real? I'd surely rather prefer that instead. How would we know if that is the case, or they're just putting on a great act in order to take control? Do we go around like the homeless, and if we have a women attract to us (I would imagine that to be extremely rare), we will know it's not because of financial motive on their part? Ah, life. :roll:
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Yes, they actually want to make eye contact in Ukraine, even in Kiev... I made serious eye contact with a girl not much older than 18/19 and I turned around, went back and motioned for her to come closer. She sheepishly shook her head no and I didn't want to force the issue and kept going to meet my friend in 112.

I'm Black too I should mention. A friend of mine makes somewhat regular trips to Ukraine to meet girls he finds on My Space of all places, he's Black.

So I don't wanna hear another Black Man fear for his safety or that woman won't find him attractive or interesting, its JUST NOT TRUE!

There are so many women in FSU, stop discounting Russia too, Bride Tours to Russia ARE WAY down since Ukraine dropped their requirement of Visas for EU and US Passport holders.

Sure they have allowed more men in and there for, more games and nonsense in large cities like Kiev. It might be harder to wife hunt in Kiev, but not impossible and I still say your odds are ten fold better in Kiev than New York City on meeting any attractive women.