Best Countries for Asian Men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best Countries for Asian Men?

Post by droid »

The_Adventurer wrote:
starchild5 wrote: For example...Colombia is 36% Pure white and 86% Mestizo aka White and Native Mix.
86% plus 36% is 122%... and what about the 10% Afro-colombians?
Yeah this time starchild smoked from a bad batch :D
Pure white, as in blonde/blue, probably <5%, in the "paisa" region. Followed by probably 60% middle eastern + white mix, which is something nobody talks about, focusing only on mestizo.
starchild wrote:[ ]Women are not bitchy in South America
Starchild clearly hasn't been to Colombia recently.... :lol: But yeah it's still a lot better
starchild' wrote:The so called HOT Colombian women is actually your HOT WHITE EUROPEAN FEMALE>
While there are incredibly hot blondes over there, the bulk of the hotties is made from the white+semitic mix i described.
I think it is debatable whether they're hot from being "white washed" or " semitic washed" lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What I really meant was...There are no Native Colombians to date with like what we can get in Europe have Europeans or Asia have Asians but South America have No native south Americans....All dates you will have are mixed breed or white race. :lol: :lol:

All Super Models from Brazil have German background :wink:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:What I really meant was...There are no Native Colombians to date with like what we can get in Europe have Europeans or Asia have Asians but South America have No native south Americans....All dates you will have are mixed breed or white race. :lol: :lol:

All Super Models from Brazil have German background :wink:
I am sure you do real well anywhere with women who like bald men with a light green tint, no ears and nice puffy bags under the eyes with no mouth and a rat nose. :shock: Just out of curiosity do you have a tail also ? :D
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I am sure you do real well anywhere with women who like bald men with a light green tint, no ears and nice puffy bags under the eyes with no mouth and a rat nose. :shock: Just out of curiosity do you have a tail also ? :D
We have gone beyond human concept of love and sex, which is primitive....We have time travel technology for gods sake....If we couldn't get that high school sweetheart because of missed dates, we could just go back in time and fix it, we have pretty much all the money in the world, we can get any girl on earth, Which girl could resist a ride through the Galaxy and a billion dollar check :lol: :lol:

Bald head with light green tint, no ears and nice puffy bags under the eyes with no mouth and a rat nose is what keeps us live for 1000s of years and travel all over the universe...While you humans with hair EVERYWHERE, big eyes, big lips, white skin can't go anywhere except earth and can't live past 100 :lol: :lol: ...hell, you can't even get laid with the girl you love :lol:

Who looks more pathetic now?

A bald guy with no ears, no mouth and rat nose, who could pretty much do anything he wants or a Human with big ears and big mouth but stuck on earth like a slave :lol: :lol:

Don't answer it...We all know it already :lol: :lol:

ohh don't forget....If we really wanted...We could beam up that white shiny a** of yours and do a nice little an*l probe .... :twisted: :twisted:

Don't mess with us buddy...We are not your Bankers who enslave you...We really are the ALIENS...We could pretty much do anything...we are LETTING YOU LIVE....Be Thankful for that :) :)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

StarChild, you are taking this all wrong. Your physical attributes are some of the most handsome features I have ever seen in any style space monster .

Please don't vaporize us.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:StarChild, you are taking this all wrong. Your physical attributes are some of the most handsome features I have ever seen in any style space monster .

Please don't vaporize us.
Good. You were on the edge, The Aliens don't understand American Sarcasm ....and making fun of their looks...No worries..I will let them know that you did not mean anything :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I was not being sarcastic, you really are a very attractive extra terrestrial with fuzzy math stats. I'm scared......... :cry:
Time to Hide!
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Horahngee »

Falcon wrote:
January 4th, 2012, 12:18 am

That happens to me a lot in Mexico. :D I love being called "chino" / "chinito" by all kinds of random girls. :wink:
You do know that "chinito" in Spanish means short Asian/Chinese person, and is a derogatory term, right?

The proper term for Eastern Asians is "Asiatica" or something like that. Forgot a lot of Spanish.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Horahngee »

chanta76 wrote:
October 30th, 2011, 8:32 pm
I guess there is not allot of Asian posters on this site to answer this one.

I have not traveled to Europe or South America to know much . I did travel around Asia. Being Asian or Asian American can give you some edge but not much. With the rise of Korean pop or Japanese pop maybe that might influence global image of Asian men but we still have a long way to go.

White guys or even black guys still have a better image as a sex symbol compared to Asian men But that just mean we have to work harder.
So true. I have been introduced to a Ukrainian girl at my previous work place. She is originally from Ukraine, has that Russian accent when she speaks English. Very nice looking brunette too. However, she was not interested in me, as I am assuming, she does not like east Asian men to date.

A year later, I still learned that she's still single. I guess money and work is more important to her. At least I would figure that she's dating some white American guy by now.

What a stuck up entitled bitch.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Similar experience at a past work place. Younger abc-tw young woman, so we're the same race and general background. Played musical instrument, had good grades in hs, science batchelors in university, etc. She enjoyed talking to me. We had similar interests and same favorite old tv shows. When I started to show more interest in dating, she started to become a total angry entitled bitch. Did not have any class or maturity to brush me off nicely, but turned into a fem witch attitude trying to treat me like trash. I'd never touched her even as suggested in those pua-scam "getting warm" moves. She moved on a few months later for a better paying place. I wouldn't be surprised if I were super-rich, she could try to sue me with a case for "harrassment" 20 years later. I've listened to a lot of regional talk radio over the years. One time I heard the hosts laugh about an ap report of a study which found a majority of first gen asian american-born guys being forever bachelors as the abc-women all marry or hook up white or different than home country race.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

aspiabc wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 5:32 am
Similar experience at a past work place. Younger abc-tw young woman, so we're the same race and general background.
Hey Aspiabc. What is an "abc-tw" woman? Is that an American Born Chinese-Taiwanese woman? Just curious. :)

But man, sucks that the girl at your workplace ended up not wanting to be with you. It's her loss.
Played musical instrument, had good grades in hs, science batchelors in university, etc. She enjoyed talking to me. We had similar interests and same favorite old tv shows. When I started to show more interest in dating, she started to become a total angry entitled bitch.
Damn! ewww! Typical white-washed Asian-American b-tches! You're right, aspiabc. At least she should show some class and tell you or send you a text message stating that she's not interested in dating right now. That should give you the message that she is not wanting to date you.
Did not have any class or maturity to brush me off nicely, but turned into a fem witch attitude trying to treat me like trash. I'd never touched her even as suggested in those pua-scam "getting warm" moves. She moved on a few months later for a better paying place. I wouldn't be surprised if I were super-rich, she could try to sue me with a case for "harrassment" 20 years later.
Wow, I did not know that ABC Taiwanese women were that bad!
I've listened to a lot of regional talk radio over the years.
Like which radio station did you listen to? NPR? Some times, the material that NPR talks about is a pile of steaming elephant sh-t.
One time I heard the hosts laugh about an ap report of a study which found a majority of first gen asian american-born guys being forever bachelors as the abc-women all marry or hook up white or different than home country race.
Really? "All" Asian-American females hook up with white or non-Asian guy? Hmmmm.... :?

Besides me right now, one of my Chinese-American friends is engaged to a white American woman and she's cute.

My other Chinese-American friend is happily married to a Taiwanese girl.

Other Vietnamese-American friend married a Vietnamese-American girl.

Sadly though, the third Chinese friend, Terence, he's the sad guy who told me that he's still using (more like wasting his time) using Tinder and OK Cupid to find a girlfriend. He's so stubborn. I told him that using OK Cupid and Tinder and other garbage dating app will not land you a girl. Just girls who only want free lunch, dinner or a cup of coffee. One of his "accomplishments" on OK Cupid was meeting a girl from Toronto, Canada. But the girl only wanted to be friends with him. No romantic relationship with that girl. Hahaha!!! :lol:
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Horahngee wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 2:52 am

Hey Aspiabc. What is an "abc-tw" woman? Is that an American Born Chinese-Taiwanese woman? Just curious. :)

But man, sucks that the girl at your workplace ended up not wanting to be with you. It's her loss.
Hey Horahngee, right, I meant it as Taiwanese abc. I just put it together like that as I don't know the proper acronym if there is one.
Wow, I did not know that ABC Taiwanese women were that bad!
Yeah, well it was just one example. I actually liked her too. Maybe she thought she was too good for me. I just didn't like
how rude she became to me especially after we got along so well. I try to forget it , but occasionally the bad memories pop up.

Like which radio station did you listen to? NPR? Some times, the material that NPR talks about is a pile of steaming elephant sh-t.
I'd agree that's true about NPR. leftist funded media. For a long time I was listening to right-wing media, or local radio which
was mostly 'conservative'. Then I got sick of it oneday of both sides. I don't listen to much of anything these days now. Occasionally I'd might watch or leave "Fox News" or "RT" on. Kind of tired of it all at the moment.

Really? "All" Asian-American females hook up with white or non-Asian guy? Hmmmm.... :?
Besides me right now, one of my Chinese-American friends is engaged to a white American woman and she's cute.
My other Chinese-American friend is happily married to a Taiwanese girl.
Other Vietnamese-American friend married a Vietnamese-American girl.
Wow, nice. Congrats to you and your friends. Yeah, I'd heard that report a long time ago, maybe 15 years. It could be different now.
Not going into it too much on this public forum where I have female cousins in the U.S. married to white guys. The few hs abc-tw
girls I knew of in hs same. So I did believe there is some statistic there.
Sadly though, the third Chinese friend, Terence, he's the sad guy who told me that he's still using (more like wasting his time) using Tinder and OK Cupid to find a girlfriend. He's so stubborn. I told him that using OK Cupid and Tinder and other garbage dating app will not land you a girl. Just girls who only want free lunch, dinner or a cup of coffee. One of his "accomplishments" on OK Cupid was meeting a girl from Toronto, Canada. But the girl only wanted to be friends with him. No romantic relationship with that girl. Hahaha!!! :lol:
I hear you. Sorry to hear about your friend's experience if he had to travel far to Canada just to be friend-zoned immediately with no further dating progress. I'd been trying dating sites again recently after a long hiatus. I've been trying for prioritized white women searches outside the U.S. I'd get weird messages and "contacts", haha, and I can't read some of them due to not subscribing to fees on the sites yet. Like some from Canada, or Philippines, Ghana(expected) and some from Ukraine. I guess I recently learned from this forum most of the profiles are fake anyways written by pretending russian guys. Well, I decided I'm not too serious now anyways and was just dipping in to see what's out there. I wouldn't mind being penpals with a foreign lady maybe , but I'm pretty boring and probably aspi.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

aspiabc wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 11:58 pm

I hear you. Sorry to hear about your friend's experience if he had to travel far to Canada just to be friend-zoned immediately with no further dating progress.
I don't know if my friend was friend zoned, or if he just used OK Cupid to find a female friend or companion who can show him around the area. He traveled from Honolulu to Toronto to attend some kind of convention in Toronto last month.

But I mean come on, who the hell uses OK Cupid or dating websites in general to meet female friends? :lol:

I mean it's possible. I in fact still keep in touch with some of the females I wanted to date whom I have met from E Harmony,....

However, the sole purpose of a DATING website it to find a girlfriend.
I'd been trying dating sites again recently after a long hiatus.
Good for you, Aspiabc, that you are trying to date again using dating apps or websites. For me, I have already given up on dating websites. The girls who message me back or send me messages live 100 miles away from me. I remember having to drive two hours to meet up with one girl I had messaged and communicated with on E Harmony. It was good meeting her and to also take a road trip and a tour of the town she lived in. However, it did not form into a girlfriend relationship. Heck, that was the first and last time I have met her.
I've been trying for prioritized white women searches outside the U.S. I'd get weird messages and "contacts", haha, and I can't read some of them due to not subscribing to fees on the sites yet.
Are you an Asian-American guy? Do you live here in the US?
Good luck to your dating searches.

LOL! you must be using one of the Happier Abroad dating websites to communicate with the Ukrainian or Eastern European babes. :D

The only international dating website that I may use in the future, if this Korean match-making stuff for me does not go well, is Christan Filipina.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Horahngee wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 12:03 pm
Are you an Asian-American guy? Do you live here in the US?
Good luck to your dating searches.

LOL! you must be using one of the Happier Abroad dating websites to communicate with the Ukrainian or Eastern European babes. :D

The only international dating website that I may use in the future, if this Korean match-making stuff for me does not go well, is Christan Filipina.
Yep, I'm an abc (-aspi) in the U.S. Thanks, I've been trying again on these sites after over six years when last I gave up. Similarly, I went on a couple of 100+ mile trips to meet a lady,
but they just wanted to be 'friends' in the end. Now I'm trying outside the U.S. Yeah, I realized "loveme.com" is linked from HA. I also tried registering with datesabroad, daterussian
and a few others. And after I saw this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI) and more comments in the forums here I'm convinced loveme.com's profiles
with the model looking pics are all fake and they're just selling tours. Well, I may try a tour someday depending on how my finances go. I used to dream about Europe but now having
corresponded with some young people through other forums who live in Europe, it's all become an economic and mixed/refugee population mess more than ever. The U.S. sucked
particularly for me growing up here, but it's livable with some freedoms I suppose besides the ever increasing tax burdens and high costs of living.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

aspiabc wrote:
August 6th, 2018, 8:44 pm

Yep, I'm an abc (-aspi) in the U.S. Thanks, I've been trying again on these sites after over six years when last I gave up. Similarly, I went on a couple of 100+ mile trips to meet a lady,
but they just wanted to be 'friends' in the end.
hey, Aspiabc. So you said that you've traveled over 100 miles to meet a lady?? Which dating website did you use?

Yeah, it sucks to be friendzoned by these women. Especially in your case since you have traveled a long distance to meet the woman. Your situation sound similar to my Chinese-American friend, Terri, who used a dating website to meet a female friend in Toronto. :lol: I mean come on, you don't use dating websites to meet female friends.

And after I saw this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI) and more comments in the forums here I'm convinced loveme.com's profiles
with the model looking pics are all fake and they're just selling tours.
Yeah, I do not trust those profiles. Some of them are fake women pictures too. However, I am not going to say that all the women are fake. Some of them may be real people who are looking for quality relationship.
Well, I may try a tour someday depending on how my finances go. I used to dream about Europe but now having
corresponded with some young people through other forums who live in Europe, it's all become an economic and mixed/refugee population mess more than ever.

Good, you should check out Europe. If Winston can do it, and other Asian-American guys can do it, so can you!

For me, I don't really care much about Europe. I may find that some eastern European women are eye candies. But I honestly prefer to marry someone from my ethnic background, or similar to my ethnic group.

The U.S. sucked
particularly for me growing up here, but it's livable with some freedoms I suppose besides the ever increasing tax burdens and high costs of living.
Where in the US did you grow up, and currently live?