Best Countries for Asian Men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

if your korean or you look remotely korean....you would be an instant hit in the Philippines....I assure you any social class you are bound to find a girl who would date you

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

actually anywhere south of the US

latin america is what I am talking about!!!

asian men are exotic in many places there and many women will actually go for an asian dude just because he's different from the men in their country...... a decent looking asian american man in a place like colombia can score very easy
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I did a little research about Asian-Americans visiting Latin America and I found this YouTube video of a Korean American Cornell student who went to Colombia for a school program apparently there's no exaggeration about the popularity of Asian guys there. He had a great time and got mobbed by hot girls. This guy is no hardened expat or sex tourist either so it looks like Colombia and other places around there will definitely be on my itinerary in the future. It's funny because I planned on Checking out Latin America sometime anyways because I heard the diving and nature there is out of this world.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=ipxNnSzuejg
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:I did a little research about Asian-Americans visiting Latin America and I found this YouTube video of a Korean American Cornell student who went to Colombia for a school program apparently there's no exaggeration about the popularity of Asian guys there. He had a great time and got mobbed by hot girls. This guy is no hardened expat or sex tourist either so it looks like Colombia and other places around there will definitely be on my itinerary in the future. It's funny because I planned on Checking out Latin America sometime anyways because I heard the diving and nature there is out of this world.

Great post, Repatriate! I agree with the Korean American guy in the video, and I also agree with one of the comments left behind on race in America:
"Thanks for the nice video. I have to agree here in America, a lot of people don't seem to respect other races. Hispanics and blacks in my opinion, get more attention than any other ethnic group. America is supposed to be a melting pot for all races. I have been studying the Asian culture on my own, mostly the Japanese culture. Asians are from what I have heard the most studious of all, and educated. There are more Asians than any other race on earth. There are some Asians in the movies & tv.now."
swapchoi
Freshman Poster

Post by swapchoi »

Wow, that's just awesome! Looks like I'll need to pay a visit to South America!
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Repatriate wrote:I did a little research about Asian-Americans visiting Latin America and I found this YouTube video of a Korean American Cornell student who went to Colombia for a school program apparently there's no exaggeration about the popularity of Asian guys there. He had a great time and got mobbed by hot girls. This guy is no hardened expat or sex tourist either so it looks like Colombia and other places around there will definitely be on my itinerary in the future. It's funny because I planned on Checking out Latin America sometime anyways because I heard the diving and nature there is out of this world.

I know a panama lady married to a chinese origin man born in panama.... they've been married for over 40 years and she claims it hasnt been easy (after 40 years I can tell u asians men are respectful and good providers but they womanizers you know? back in panama I always had to keep my eye opened because the women wouldnt leave him alone, and he wasnt an angel exactly, I had to put up with a lot) I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY COMPARED TO HOW ASIAN MEN ARE PERCEIVED IN AMERICA.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Re: Best Countries for Asian Men?

Post by gibraltar »

I met a jacked 5'2 asian guy in Colombia who had a smoking hot Colombian girlfriend. Asian guys should definitely check out places in Colombia like Bogota and Medellin.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

Basically any non anglo speaking country should be good for Asian men.
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Almost any non-anglo country should be good
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Americans-
1. Colombia
2. Brazil
3. Dominican Republic
4. And brand fuckinng new to the American market - Cuba

Asia-
1. Philippines
2. Vietnam
3. Thailand
4. Laos- popular place to bring in a Mail Order Bride
5. Anywhere in SE Asia
Kuli
Freshman Poster

Post by Kuli »

Four years ago i travelled around in South America and yes, That continent is legit for asian guys. Since then it has increased, the hallyu wave of k-pop and k-drama is HUGE there now, I have been in touch with many latinas and Im planning on going back soon since, oh man... its gonna be fun then ;) Its not just korean guys that benefits from all this, plenty of chicks are also into chinese and japanese stuff (and guys), plus they are in a traditional culture where a man is a man and a women is a women and they need eachother like ying and yang and will see you like a man in the first place. Venezuela and Argentina is also very good for asian guys, dont over look them.

But I also sence a change in attitude here in the west (at least in Europe) for many girls its somewhat starting to become trendy having a asian bf. In France, Germany and Poland I have experienced some very positive respons and dont forget Russia and Ukraine. But Asia should be the staple for asian guys lol.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

kuli,

Any English western countries are horrible for Asian guys. Outside of that Asian guys have a better chance. English Western countries are just too racist .
Kuli
Freshman Poster

Post by Kuli »

chanta76 wrote:kuli,

Any English western countries are horrible for Asian guys. Outside of that Asian guys have a better chance. English Western countries are just too racist .
Well generally yes, but its a bit more complex. Poland is waay better then Germany from my experience, and in Latin America your exotic factor is way better then in Sweden.
So there is a reason to distinguish the "outside-of-theanglo-world". Besides I have found out that many aussie girls are very open to asian guys.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I think Happier Abroad and all Manoshere related sites are one of the most Ignorant forums online...The level of retardness is high on these forums.

What many don't know is...

More than 80% of South America is actually WHITE as in Caucasian or Mestizo aka mix breed.

For example...Colombia is 36% Pure white and 86% Mestizo aka White and Native Mix.

There are no Exotic Breeds in Colombia....What is special about Colombia is Lack of Jewish Influence the way they wanted to mold it.

White Women are not bitchy in South America because, the Jews want it that way..North American women are Bitchy because Jews want it that way.

read the above sentence again...ITS THE JEWS.

The so called HOT Colombian women is actually your HOT WHITE EUROPEAN FEMALE>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Colombians

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo

Native Colombians look like this :lol: :lol:

Now...HOT COLOMBIANS look like these :lol:

BEST COUNTRIES FOR ASIAN MEN would be BEST COUNTRIES FOR ANY MEN Aka Without the freaking JEWS.

Go to countries where there is least Jewish influence and you can get any girls.

There is absolutely nothing special about women in Colombia except the Jews have not used there FEMINAZI propaganda there

I'm Asian and I don't have any issues with women anywhere because I know where to look for...NON JEW PLACES :lol: :lol:

---------------------------This is the reason Ignorance takes you nowhere and your life remains miserable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Colombians

Within 100 years after the first Spanish settlement, nearly 95 percent of all Native Americans in Colombia had died

Yeah...THERE IS NOTHING EXOTIC OR Special about Colombia guys...Just like Native Indians in USA...Europeans Murdered the indigenous people in Columbia..What you have in Colombia is WHITE RACE FOLKS>>>Don't be ignorant ...You ain't going nowhere with women if your ignorance level is this high.

DON"T FOOL YOURSELF>>>YOU are dating WHITE EUROPEAN WOMEN IN COLOMBIA Without the Jewish influence...That's the only factor Colombia is cool. :lol: :lol:
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

starchild5 wrote:
For example...Colombia is 36% Pure white and 86% Mestizo aka White and Native Mix.
86% plus 36% is 122%... and what about the 10% Afro-colombians?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan