Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best Countries for Asian Men?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Best Countries for Asian Men?

Postby droid » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:35 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
starchild5 wrote:For example...Colombia is 36% Pure white and 86% Mestizo aka White and Native Mix.

86% plus 36% is 122%... and what about the 10% Afro-colombians?

Yeah this time starchild smoked from a bad batch :D
Pure white, as in blonde/blue, probably <5%, in the "paisa" region. Followed by probably 60% middle eastern + white mix, which is something nobody talks about, focusing only on mestizo.

starchild wrote:[ ]Women are not bitchy in South America

Starchild clearly hasn't been to Colombia recently.... :lol: But yeah it's still a lot better

starchild' wrote:The so called HOT Colombian women is actually your HOT WHITE EUROPEAN FEMALE>

While there are incredibly hot blondes over there, the bulk of the hotties is made from the white+semitic mix i described.
I think it is debatable whether they're hot from being "white washed" or " semitic washed" lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:09 pm

What I really meant was...There are no Native Colombians to date with like what we can get in Europe have Europeans or Asia have Asians but South America have No native south Americans....All dates you will have are mixed breed or white race. :lol: :lol:

All Super Models from Brazil have German background :wink:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:12 pm

starchild5 wrote:What I really meant was...There are no Native Colombians to date with like what we can get in Europe have Europeans or Asia have Asians but South America have No native south Americans....All dates you will have are mixed breed or white race. :lol: :lol:

All Super Models from Brazil have German background :wink:

I am sure you do real well anywhere with women who like bald men with a light green tint, no ears and nice puffy bags under the eyes with no mouth and a rat nose. :shock: Just out of curiosity do you have a tail also ? :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:15 pm

I am sure you do real well anywhere with women who like bald men with a light green tint, no ears and nice puffy bags under the eyes with no mouth and a rat nose. :shock: Just out of curiosity do you have a tail also ? :D

We have gone beyond human concept of love and sex, which is primitive....We have time travel technology for gods sake....If we couldn't get that high school sweetheart because of missed dates, we could just go back in time and fix it, we have pretty much all the money in the world, we can get any girl on earth, Which girl could resist a ride through the Galaxy and a billion dollar check :lol: :lol:

Bald head with light green tint, no ears and nice puffy bags under the eyes with no mouth and a rat nose is what keeps us live for 1000s of years and travel all over the universe...While you humans with hair EVERYWHERE, big eyes, big lips, white skin can't go anywhere except earth and can't live past 100 :lol: :lol: ...hell, you can't even get laid with the girl you love :lol:

Who looks more pathetic now?

A bald guy with no ears, no mouth and rat nose, who could pretty much do anything he wants or a Human with big ears and big mouth but stuck on earth like a slave :lol: :lol:

Don't answer it...We all know it already :lol: :lol:

ohh don't forget....If we really wanted...We could beam up that white shiny a** of yours and do a nice little an*l probe .... :twisted: :twisted:

Don't mess with us buddy...We are not your Bankers who enslave you...We really are the ALIENS...We could pretty much do anything...we are LETTING YOU LIVE....Be Thankful for that :) :)
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:17 am

StarChild, you are taking this all wrong. Your physical attributes are some of the most handsome features I have ever seen in any style space monster .

Please don't vaporize us.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:13 am

Moretorque wrote:StarChild, you are taking this all wrong. Your physical attributes are some of the most handsome features I have ever seen in any style space monster .

Please don't vaporize us.

Good. You were on the edge, The Aliens don't understand American Sarcasm ....and making fun of their looks...No worries..I will let them know that you did not mean anything :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:43 pm

I was not being sarcastic, you really are a very attractive extra terrestrial with fuzzy math stats. I'm scared......... :cry:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice