Winston, how would you like to be in Wikipedia???

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston, how would you like to be in Wikipedia???

Post by Rock »

What do you say? Are you notable enough?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia: ... e_proud_of

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ling
Freshman Poster

Post by ling »

Since Wu is an ideological role model and he's so public about his opinion, he warrants a facebook page and a Wikipedia bio.

You need to build citations of anytime he was in the news, his website, etc. It may be an uphill battle however, because their editors can be hypocrites.
linguist :)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston Wu a role model? :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lol I would love to. But the last time I wrote a short bio about myself on Wikipedia, it got taken down. lol

I think you have to be recognized by some credible institution to be on there, such as the media, an academic institution, corporation, etc. Just being popular on the internet isn't enough.

I was on the news in Russia in 2004 for that mugging. I have a video to prove it. Maybe you can use that to catapult me into Wikipedia and mention my site and movement? lol

http://www.happierabroad.com/Cherepovets_Mugging.htm

Or after I publish my book on CreateSpace, that can be used to give me credibility?

Does someone want to write a bio about me on there? If so, it will probably be taken down.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne