Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are singles moms really that bad?? --update 1--

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby lionchild » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
lionchild wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Run towards her. f**k the shit out of her. I'm tired of being the only cat on this site with awesome FW escapades. You need to join the club, man. Like seriously.


I've got OTHER and more serious things to do with my time and money rather than just monger and play like a child ROFL.

-lionchild


1) You didn't thank me for giving you advice, rude asshole. I could have had better things to do then to inform your stoic, all-American-asshole ass.

2) What do you better with your time then going after single mothers you mangina wet-behind-the-ears looking-like-Andrew-Ridgeley-from-Wham! George Michael's right-hand concubine-looking self then to diss me for living life to the fullest when I was abroad snagging broads?

Like well-informed said, you'll learn.

There's a reason why I am childless and that I wake up every morning without having to tapdance on eggshells for a woman wearing the tim boots and wife-beater undershirts just trying to be cheaper to keep her whereas you are a nanometer away from doing some dumb shit that would have you in the pay-her child-support tax bracket??!?!?!

Burn, man. Just burn.


Then why did you in the first place lol... seond, im not american, third some of us got different priorities in life than just f***ing everything that comes their way... fourth look who is the rude one here, sitting behind a computer screen and cussing someone you dont evn know. Grow up man, btw, thanks to everyone else who is more mature who is giving me the helpfull advice, points taken ;)

-Lionchild
lionchild
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 am
Location: Enderby, BC, Canada







Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:46 am

@lionchild,

Actually you're right: you're not American; my mistake. But you're still a westernized/western asshole POS.

You see how you stigmatize mongering as a bad thing?? That's the prudish western Anglo, Calvinist society I want to get away from.

You judge me just because I am infatuated by the foreign p***y. I love p***y, and I love women; ripley's believe it or not, I am to

able to decouple the two.

See, this is why I don't like western people: they are subconsciously trained that anything that is not prudish to be taboo.

"Dude, put on some underwear when you dress up"

"Ewww, ewwwww. Why do you use pejoratives? Is your vocabulary that limited?"

I mean: get f***ed off will ya?

"Thanks to everyone else"...yeah, basically you have zilch respect for me.

Please stay in Canada; there's an overabundance of Asian among other nationalities of CW that reside in Richmond among the rest of the BC province. You're probably too corny to pull a Surrey slut - oops they only want thugs - you look like a choir batty bwoy that be wiping his lips having ashy kneecaps.

I'm done studying you. I have already literally traveled halfway around the world, and such unmitigated court jesters like you cannot even fathom what life is all about.

So good luck to your myopic-seeing ass because you have to confide in a bunch of strangers to give you advice, but when you prudishly feel that one stranger isnt mature enough to have his sights on other things in life that you would approve of, you throw those type of people under the bus. This is why I don't like giving advice that much to newfags newbies on this board.

A lot of you all don't render respect to forefathers of this site that have unyielding limit of information.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby well-informed » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:01 am

Lol Irizarry he's been conditioned since birth. He can't be detoxified from the manginish ways of many men.

I already deal with politically-correct friends, just forget about lionchild it's not worth it.

When i talk about girls/marriage with my manginish friends it's a losing battle because you can't change their beliefs that have been written in stone since the day they turned the tv and listened to their mommy. I'm friends with them for many different reasons, but when it comes to girls we're just not on the same page. If any man wants to be polygamous or monogamous that's their choice, because it's their life. There's no barometer here of what's the best lifestyle, as long we as men are truly happier abroad. Lol I can't walk one day outside without looking at asses, thinking about p***y or dreaming about it.

Lionchild marry that the single mom, bring her and her kids to Canada and stay there kid. Heck sponsor the baby daddy too, so you can both tag-team the p***y too. That's my advice to you

We need suckers like you, suckers that are too afraid to break the boring cycle of what everyone says what life should be. It's just makes those few men who are enlightened about the western bs we've been fed have much more fun in life. Don't even reply back, don't want to hear or see what you have to say
well-informed
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:46 am
Location: New York City

Well-Informed...

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:53 am

well-informed wrote:Lol Irizarry he's been conditioned since birth. He can't be detoxified from the manginish ways of many men.

I already deal with politically-correct friends, just forget about lionchild it's not worth it.

When i talk about girls/marriage with my manginish friends it's a losing battle because you can't change their beliefs that have been written in stone since the day they turned the tv and listened to their mommy. I'm friends with them for many different reasons, but when it comes to girls we're just not on the same page. If any man wants to be polygamous or monogamous that's their choice, because it's their life. There's no barometer here of what's the best lifestyle, as long we as men are truly happier abroad. Lol I can't walk one day outside without looking at asses, thinking about p***y or dreaming about it.

Lionchild marry that the single mom, bring her and her kids to Canada and stay there kid. Heck sponsor the baby daddy too, so you can both tag-team the p***y too. That's my advice to you

We need suckers like you, suckers that are too afraid to break the boring cycle of what everyone says what life should be. It's just makes those few men who are enlightened about the western bs we've been fed have much more fun in life. Don't even reply back, don't want to hear or see what you have to say


I am just wondering, what do you mean when you say that you and your friends are not on the same page when it comes to girls? I must admit that I think about p***y and sex a lot myself, but "mongering" is not my cup of tea, not that I am trying to talk down on anyone who does. I am a one-woman kind of man; I just don't even like to have sex unless I am seriously involved with the woman in question. Also, I am awake to the nonsense of the western world, but there are still certain parts of the "mangina conditioning" I still struggle with to this day. I guess it is because I am still green to this whole thing and have not earned my stripes yet... With that said, try to cut lionchild a little slack. I am not saying that in defense of him or what he said; it is very likely that he is even greener to this than I am. However, if you are trying to give him honest advice from the heart and he spits in your face, then I say that all bets are off. This is the conclusion that I came to after analyzing this post rationally. I am not saying this in defense of ANYONE here.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:26 am

Lionchild marry that the single mom, bring her and her kids to Canada and stay there kid. Heck sponsor the baby daddy too, so you can both tag-team the p***y too. That's my advice to you.
Erik-That was the funniest shit i read all day. We got to be tough on you newbies as you are indeed struggling with the Mangini syndrome. Its all done with love though. I am hard on my son as well. All in love .
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby ErikHeaven » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:32 am

The Hero of Men i still have a standing order that if you marry a single mom i am coming for you man. You have been warned.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:38 am

ErikHeaven wrote:The Hero of Men i still have a standing order that if you marry a single mom i am coming for you man. You have been warned.


You and what army?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not like I intend to marry a single mother though...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:21 am

momopi wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Shockingly these are not hard to satisfy, but my current financial situation between now and 2014 are not going to be that good. If I were to enter the job market with only my A+ Certificate, I can only expect pay between $10-$14 an hour. Difficult to raise a child and buy a home all at the same time, if she were from another country which is where I would start. That said, you can find more than a few women in the UK and US that got knocked up at a young age. Making it possible to date women as young as 21, I know I've done it.


Back in the 1990's, I got started working for Fortune 500 companies because of OS/2 certification. At the time many ATM machines ran IBM OS/2 in the background, and very few people have OS/2 experience. I thought it'd be a good nitch and got certified, thinking that I'd be fixing ATM machines across the Western region. I did not have a 4-year college degree back then and only worked as a contractor. Yet, I found that large companies were willing to pay my head hunter $38-$40/hr for my contract (my cut was $22/hr). From that point onward I started my career in the corporate world, jumping from one system to another (NVDM/6000, IBM Tivoli, Altiris, etc).

A+ cert is a good starting foundation, My recommendation is to look into nitches that pay well and are less competitive (fewer people). Look into products such as Synamtec Altiris, HP Quality Center, Business Objects (Crystal Reports), etc. Look through Oracle's web site and search job boards to see which products are popular. CRM systems from Oracle and SAP are popular. Find your nitch and put yourself in the right place to make $$.


Thanks for the suggestions.... Yeah niche might be more important. MS just changed some stuff around because they are discontinuing support of XP so MCDT has gone away as of June '11.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 am

Like any woman you should asking a ton of questions.

There are many pitfalls for men right?

A Gold Digger comes in many shapes and sizes. She could end up costing a ton at the start and ton when it ends. Because any relationship based on money will end, more money causes problems not saves or fixes problems.

A Single Mother usually makes poor decisions. But frankly many women make poor decisions... What make them not use birth control? What made them not force the man to wear a condom? You saying all these FAILED and you still got pregnant? This is usually a lie...

Now which is worst?

Single Mothers - Often times the child's father is the woman's first love and you know, there's not much you can do about that. If she's truly ready to move on, then I see no problem. Most children adjust well to these things. I should know, my mother and father divorced when I as 5. We rarely met the men my mom was dating (my sister and I), I remember meeting just three and she married one of them.

What I see here again is Fear Mongering. Are childless women better? When you can get them. More work is required though, not always worth it. Single, Childless women are picky and fickle, while Single Mothers not quite as picky and that's because their pool of men has stunk just by the fact that some of you on this forum refuse to date them.

This leads to all sorts of behavior. Single Mothers are more aggressive and not because they need your income, but because they are constantly sleeping alone and if not that, giving up the p***y to try and snare a man. Doesn't always work, in fact it rarely works.

Be a man, does the woman buy into your vision of a family? If she does then you have nothing to worry about.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby lionchild » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:59 am

djfourmoney wrote:Like any woman you should asking a ton of questions.

There are many pitfalls for men right?

A Gold Digger comes in many shapes and sizes. She could end up costing a ton at the start and ton when it ends. Because any relationship based on money will end, more money causes problems not saves or fixes problems.

A Single Mother usually makes poor decisions. But frankly many women make poor decisions... What make them not use birth control? What made them not force the man to wear a condom? You saying all these FAILED and you still got pregnant? This is usually a lie...

Now which is worst?

Single Mothers - Often times the child's father is the woman's first love and you know, there's not much you can do about that. If she's truly ready to move on, then I see no problem. Most children adjust well to these things. I should know, my mother and father divorced when I as 5. We rarely met the men my mom was dating (my sister and I), I remember meeting just three and she married one of them.

What I see here again is Fear Mongering. Are childless women better? When you can get them. More work is required though, not always worth it. Single, Childless women are picky and fickle, while Single Mothers not quite as picky and that's because their pool of men has stunk just by the fact that some of you on this forum refuse to date them.

This leads to all sorts of behavior. Single Mothers are more aggressive and not because they need your income, but because they are constantly sleeping alone and if not that, giving up the p***y to try and snare a man. Doesn't always work, in fact it rarely works.

Be a man, does the woman buy into your vision of a family? If she does then you have nothing to worry about.


Points taken from the more mature people around here who replied back... as such, i have already ended the relationship and we are not talking anymore, one of my close friends who i used to work with said the same thing. of course i had to make the choice myself... and its already sent, currently i am dating a white girl from Kelowna who has taken a liking to me.

Might as well get some p***y where you can get it right?? That's right... i'm dating a white girl cause i can

-Lionchild :)
lionchild
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 am
Location: Enderby, BC, Canada

OK, so why ask our opinions, when you've already ended it?

Postby polya » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 am

lionchild wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Like any woman you should asking a ton of questions.


Be a man, does the woman buy into your vision of a family? If she does then you have nothing to worry about.


Points taken from the more mature people around here who replied back... as such, i have already ended the relationship and we are not talking anymore, one of my close friends who i used to work with said the same thing. of course i had to make the choice myself... and its already sent, currently i am dating a white girl from Kelowna who has taken a liking to me.

Might as well get some p***y where you can get it right?? That's right... i'm dating a white girl cause i can

-Lionchild :)


OK, so why ask our opinions, when you've already ended it? Did you think any man would advise you to marry her & raise her off-spring? Hardly! You have to remember single women with kids in countries like the Phillipines have a 99% chance of being alone forever. No local man will want them. These gals are DESPERATE to leave & will say anything to marry you. This is the main reason I don't date solo mums - guess what - I don't have to - I'm free to choose a girl I want (sorry to all you femanazis out there, but its my choice).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:09 pm

well-informed wrote:Lol Irizarry he's been conditioned since birth. He can't be detoxified from the manginish ways of many men.

I already deal with politically-correct friends, just forget about lionchild it's not worth it.

When i talk about girls/marriage with my manginish friends it's a losing battle because you can't change their beliefs that have been written in stone since the day they turned the tv and listened to their mommy. I'm friends with them for many different reasons, but when it comes to girls we're just not on the same page. If any man wants to be polygamous or monogamous that's their choice, because it's their life. There's no barometer here of what's the best lifestyle, as long we as men are truly happier abroad. Lol I can't walk one day outside without looking at asses, thinking about p***y or dreaming about it.

Lionchild marry that the single mom, bring her and her kids to Canada and stay there kid. Heck sponsor the baby daddy too, so you can both tag-team the p***y too. That's my advice to you

We need suckers like you, suckers that are too afraid to break the boring cycle of what everyone says what life should be. It's just makes those few men who are enlightened about the western bs we've been fed have much more fun in life. Don't even reply back, don't want to hear or see what you have to say


ErikHeaven is right; this is the best post of the day. ¡Vaya vaya y siga pa'lante, bien-informadito brujo! jajajaja

Lionchild is a typical First Nation drunkard so trying to demangina-ify him is an exercise in futility.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby ExpeditionSailor » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Truthville,

I married a single mother (and subsequently divorced her), and experienced virtually all of the things you mentioned in your post. Especially points 2, 4, 5, 7, 11 and 12. For me, the final straw came
when her kid (then 17 years old) impregnated his 15 year-old girlfriend. The kids, despite not doing very well in school (and being a long way from graduating to boot) and having no visible means of supporting their
baby, wanted to keep it rather than go for an abortion or adoption. Mummy, of course, was only too willing to accommodate Junior in his quest and was willing to let the girl and baby move into the
house that I was making half the mortgage payments on, among other things.

Not surprisingly, I was able to see a whole pile of legal and financial problems that would have come my way if I had acceded to wifey's wishes. For starters, all of the equity we had in the house would have gotten
used up to look after Junior's illegitimate offspring, since neither he nor his girlfriend were up to the task, let alone mature enough. And there was no guarantee that he would stop at having just one kid.

So, push came to shove one day when wifey issued an ultimatum that basically amounted to 'if you want to be a part of this family, you'll let me have my way; and if you don't, there's the door.' At that moment,
it became clear to me that I was merely an invited guest in her world and not of any real importance to her, so I opted for the door. I had to get out anyway, because Junior's crazy-making behaviour even before
the pregnancy was causing me to feel that my own sanity was at the breaking point.

To this day, I still think my ex-wife engineered the pregnancy so she could have a grandchild (she could no longer have any children of her own), and find a way to latch on to my paycheque permanently.

I got away lucky because after divorcing her, I did not have to make any support payments or child support payments, nor did I have to sell any of my assets to give her what the courts in Canada call
an equalization payment.

In future, I will have nothing to do with single mothers. At most, if I encounter any again, I might f**k 'em and forget 'em, and that's it.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 am

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest