Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Buy a motorcycle or travel?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby magnum » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Hey now, don't get me wrong.

I don't mean to say I don't find other types of women attractive, but from my experience, my vary limited experience, I love asian women a lot more than spanish/mexican.

I dated a korean and chinese girl, though it doesn't really count, i dated a americanized pino, both didn't end well, but I know I love the personality and culture based on that experience, though I didn't like the pino much.

All the other colors of the rainbow are a mystery to me, I just know what I was attracted to, and still am even after not so great of a encounter.

physically and culturally I'm not vary attracted/interested in spanish/mexicans, it's not belittling them, its just not to my pallet!

As for the motorcycling through south america, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, I'd love to do that!
Junior Poster

Postby Think Different » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:33 pm

There is a large Japanese population living in Peru. Have you thought of that one? I think they came to Peru a couple generations back, so they look Asian, but speak Spanish and live in a cheaper country than Japan.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby magnum » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:12 am

that is fantastic to know, *high fives* now that sounds VARY interesting!!
Junior Poster

Return to Questions and Advice