Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What does it take to be successful with women in the USA?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby LarryLaffer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

In just the past few weeks, I've seen introductory posts by 4 guys in the USA and Canada who have images of themselves in their avatars or links to their picture and who are obviously young and very handsome:

jcris7
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11136

lionchild
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11119

eurobrat
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11088

Scarfo19
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11213
Picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67267845@N05/6125658134/

It very much surprises me that they are unhappy with the dating scene in the USA. I have always thought that, while ugly and average guys had trouble dating, handsome men had it easy. One of them is even considering dating a 33 year old single mom:

Are singles moms really that bad?? --update 1--
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11131

So if handsome guys are having difficulty with women in the USA and Canada, then what exactly does it take to be successful with women here? I mean, the four guys above aren't happy here, are having trouble, are even considering single moms or are with women who cheat on them with Sugar Daddies. So if they aren't happy with dating here, then who is? If being very handsome isn't enough, then

WHAT EXACTLY DOES A GUY HAVE TO BE OR DO IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY WITH WOMEN HERE?

LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:13 pm

It doesn't surprise me to be honest. I've been considered attractive by some girls as well, but maintaining and finding relationships is difficult for me. You can imagine how much more difficult it is for a person that is considered 'ugly' by American standards. I think looks is mostly subjective anyway. The problem is that in the U.S., unless you're super rich, over 6'4 or taller, super handsome, and have high social status, then even some good-looking guys have trouble.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Fenix » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:52 am

Last edited by Fenix on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:05 am

women sneak peaks at me all the time. this includes American Women. i have been told by my best friend from iran " you're very handsome and black !!!" this is why i get stared at or looked at. BUT....american women don't wanna date still. serious mental problems. because after they reject me, they stare again. yeesh.

i have it really good because of my looks, with japanese, korean, chinese, latin american, australia, Canada, France, Italy, russian, serbia, bulgaria, ukraine and so on.
it literally is a black man's world.

My mother's cousin is a airline flight attendent. that same flight attendent told me she has met many different women from different countries and they LOVE handsome blackmen. funny thing is america is the only place where i can't get a date with the native women. i can get it with foreign women here in the states though.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:08 am

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Larry, look at my pictures on my Facebook profile:

www.facebook.com/phoenixsosa

I don't have problems getting women either. You have to deal with a lot of mind games. One minute she likes you and the other minute she doesn't even know who you are. Things like that. I have been single for a while and I want to keep it that way until I move to Denmark in 2012. I don't even care about women in this country anymore.

It is not worth it. I have better things to do with my time.

they are bitches to the Nth degree. they are breed to be a man's worst nightmare. they are breed to be snakes, cobra's, spider-man's worst enemy, venom.

get out when you can. i am planning my goals to make it to ukraine or japan soon.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby Taco » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:20 am

Theres no such thing as success with American women, there is never an upside to dating them if your a man. You can only have true freedom and happiness once you completely give up on American women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What does it take to be successful with women in the USA

Postby Fenix » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:26 am

LarryLaffer wrote:Hi Everyone,

In just the past few weeks, I've seen introductory posts by 4 guys in the USA and Canada who have images of themselves in their avatars or links to their picture and who are obviously young and very handsome:

jcris7
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11136

lionchild
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11119

eurobrat
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11088

Scarfo19
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11213
Picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/67267845@N05/6125658134/

It very much surprises me that they are unhappy with the dating scene in the USA. I have always thought that, while ugly and average guys had trouble dating, handsome men had it easy. One of them is even considering dating a 33 year old single mom:

Are singles moms really that bad?? --update 1--
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11131

So if handsome guys are having difficulty with women in the USA and Canada, then what exactly does it take to be successful with women here? I mean, the four guys above aren't happy here, are having trouble, are even considering single moms or are with women who cheat on them with Sugar Daddies. So if they aren't happy with dating here, then who is? If being very handsome isn't enough, then

WHAT EXACTLY DOES A GUY HAVE TO BE OR DO IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY WITH WOMEN HERE?

To answer your question directly. GET OUT OF THIS TOXIC WASTELAND! I am 26 years old and I am not going to live in America until I am 35 or older. I know my fate here. Go to a country of your choice and start a new life there. That's what I am doing. Stop wasting time with American women. You said you have $100,000? Shit, if I had that money at age 26, you know what I do?

1. Get a one way ticket to Denmark.

2. Put half of that 100,000 in the bank for a rainy day.

3. Get the cheapest place I can afford. I have connections in Denmark already, so that won't be a problem.

No ifs, ands or buts. If you already have the money, why are you still here? You don't have to be a sugar daddy either. Mark Edward Davis and the like have romance tours that WORK. Those men on those tours are not paying women to be their wife or anything. It is actually love. You have a lot of money and at the most you will spend $4,000 on a romance tour with Mark.

A Foreign Affair has romance tours in the Philippines and other countries for the same amount. I can't believe you are wasting your time and money! I wouldn't even be in America in my 40s let alone in my 30s. If this post sounds harsh, I apologize.

Get on that plane or go on a romance tour. Mark Edward Davis is married to a 21 year old Ukrainian woman. He is about your age. He is not having a sugar daddy relationship either. The ultimate disrespect a man can do is to have a thought of "I can't get women! So I most buy her!" What type of respect do you have for yourself? Do it the right way. I recommend a romance tour since you have a lot of money already and you blowing $4,000 is pocket change. You will at least experience other women. If it doesn't work out...so what? At least you have a new experience.

You should consider the romance tours though. Shit, if I had the money you had, I wouldn't be in Arizona LMAO. I would be on that plane to meet the Danish women I have been talking to since 2008. Man... :lol:

It's time to move on from America. I know you said what you said in the introduction thread, but you have to do something different. American women aren't worth it. The best success I had in America was with a foreign-born girl. Imagine that? Lots of men do have success with women here and they are not rich, have BMWs, etc. They just get the luck of the draw.

Please consider my advice.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby Banano » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:11 am

I agree with Steve Hoca when he says its about looks when it comes attracting women and head/face is the most important, 90% is from the neck up,body isnt that much(assumingthat you are not fat), if you got brad pitt or ricky martin head women will be chasing you, im sure(yet they will all tell you they go for personality)...if you got that type of face that they like its done deal,I know from my experience when I go out, (im tall. muscles ,biceps,average at least in in the head), with friend who is mayb 5.9, he does not confidence I would say he is shy n quiet type of guy,skinny , but one thing ha has going for him is he incredibly attractive head, smthin like above mentioned celebs...guess what??..he gets all the attention women come up to him even though he is lackin confidence and he is shy, all it matters is from the neck up, it can be frustrating since going out with him you become invisible....maybe they are hardwired biologically to seek most attractive face to procreate...in a dating world looks is very very important, I cant stand when some ppl try to play it down usually sayin 'looks fade' yea so why they think someones personality wont fade...i know many people who used to be nice n everythin and over time they turned to a nasty assoles...whats yr take on this/
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Hook » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:13 am

I don't know what it takes. I'm not as attractive as some of the people you listed, but I don't think I'm at the very bottom of the pile either.

Despite that, I've never really been able to get a girl into a relationship. I'm fairly well off, and always polite and nice, but that doesn't buy you much, and according to others on this site, is actually a detriment.

BTW, my avatar was when I was 21. I am actually 38 now, but leave my older picture up as a reminder of how even average looking guys are completely dateless in the USA.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Postby lavezzi » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 am

Banano wrote:I agree with Steve Hoca when he says its about looks when it comes attracting women and head/face is the most important, 90% is from the neck up,body isnt that much(assumingthat you are not fat), if you got brad pitt or ricky martin head women will be chasing you, im sure(yet they will all tell you they go for personality)...if you got that type of face that they like its done deal,I know from my experience when I go out, (im tall. muscles ,biceps,average at least in in the head), with friend who is mayb 5.9, he does not confidence I would say he is shy n quiet type of guy,skinny , but one thing ha has going for him is he incredibly attractive head, smthin like above mentioned celebs...guess what??..he gets all the attention women come up to him even though he is lackin confidence and he is shy, all it matters is from the neck up, it can be frustrating since going out with him you become invisible....maybe they are hardwired biologically to seek most attractive face to procreate...in a dating world looks is very very important, I cant stand when some ppl try to play it down usually sayin 'looks fade' yea so why they think someones personality wont fade...i know many people who used to be nice n everythin and over time they turned to a nasty assoles...whats yr take on this/

While I agree that a lot of what you're saying is a reality in western civilization today, I don't agree with this part in the context you said it in:

"...maybe they are hardwired biologically to seek most attractive face to procreate..."

Going by your description, I'm certain your friend fits into the category of being a 'prettyboy', being that he is prevalent in feminine beauty. Which is absolutely not what women are hardwired biologically to seek. The reason they are so adamant about these types is due to programming to subconsciously imitate men in looking for 'beauty' when selecting a mate. Look at what was considered attractive pre-feminism and compare it to now. Looks-wise, the ideal guys would never have been described as 'pretty'. I think biologically a man's height and build is more important when physically attracting a woman than his face.

Physical attraction alone is not enough to gain a woman's interest. It takes 50-60 words in order to establish a human connection. How good of a connection that will have to be depends on how physically attracted the women is to the man. Men do not need to have this human connection with a woman to be interested in them, physical attraction alone is enough. But a woman always does no matter what.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby rome86 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:46 pm

lavezzi is right ..in the western world and more so america ..women are programmed to go after the feminine looking guys .... masculine guys like us unless we are thugs or deadbeat eell we have no luck... down south women prefere masculine looking guys
hello
rome86
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 30, 2013 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 30, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Fenix » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:09 pm

eurobrat wrote:

To answer your question directly. GET OUT OF THIS TOXIC WASTELAND! I am 26 years old and I am not going to live in America until I am 35 or older. I know my fate here. Go to a country of your choice and start a new life there. That's what I am doing. Stop wasting time with American women. You said you have $100,000? Shit, if I had that money at age 26, you know what I do?

Who the hell has 100K in cash at 26 during the worst recession since the 1920's?

WTF are you still doing here? Sounds fishy...

LarryLaffer has that type of money, not me. Trust me, if I had that kind of money, I would be in Denmark in 2 seconds.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 30, 2013 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to Questions and Advice