She wants to meet, but is asking for a copy of my ID...WTF?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

jcris7 wrote: I have no interest in Russian/Eastern European women, and it is my individual right and discretion as to who I wish to pursue, interracially or otherwise.
Just cuious, what aspect do you not like about Russian women?
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Another thing I was thinking. Ted Bundy had a driver's license and so did Dahlmer. How is having ID supposed to prove you aren't an axe murderer or whatever.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Hook wrote:
jcris7 wrote: I have no interest in Russian/Eastern European women, and it is my individual right and discretion as to who I wish to pursue, interracially or otherwise.
Just cuious, what aspect do you not like about Russian women?
Great question. Have met a good handful of native Russian women here in the United States through my artistic connections (most of them were ballet dancers). They were good looking, but their personalities left a lot to be desired. The temperament, attitude and vibe was something I could not connect with, and I felt they were on a different wavelength than I was. It was just a matter not of resonating with them. Also, Eastern European/Russian culture has minimal appeal to me, even though I am a mix of Czech, Polish and German + Italian. Hope that answers your question.
Last edited by jcris7 on October 20th, 2011, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

I'm not black ...

This is me.

I love pounding Russian women, and don't understand how the thread starter is not attracted to white blonde women with nice tushes. Russian women want to be completely dominated and when they sense a men who can dominate them, will submit to you and do what you want.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

jcris7 wrote:
The Arab wrote:To the thread starter :

She is living with (and f***ing) some man she met and you want to date her ?

You are a white Anglo-Saxon man, preserve your genes bro and mate with Russian/Eastern European women. Why are you not planning to reproduce with your own race ?
Off topic. I started this thread to get some insights & thoughts on this specific situation, and to contribute a piece of data that enhances the overall mission statement of HA, not how I elect to pass my genes on. The consensus with this woman among fellow posters is No, No, and Hell No, and I am writing her off. Not worth it. She is DONE.

I have no interest in Russian/Eastern European women, and it is my individual right and discretion as to who I wish to pursue, interracially or otherwise. Why am I not planning to reproduce within my own race? For starters, because I cannot have children in the first place. So, are you dictating to me some kind of mandate that I must stay within my own race? Very brazen. I would appreciate that you please refrain from such presumptuous and frankly, racist statements. It is offensive and inflammatory.
Impressive command of English.

Refreshing change from reading 3rd grade level writing from several members here.

You get a brownie point in my book.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/a
Last edited by eurobrat on May 16th, 2013, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

N/A