Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Which country has the prettiest Catholic virgins?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Which country has the prettiest Catholic virgins?

Postby notfeelinusa » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 pm

I am looking for a country that has the most pure catholic virgins that are also very beautiful?? Somewhere the women are very friendly but also try to preserve their virginity until marriage???

I just joined a colombian site thinking their would be a lot of fine catholic women but they are all dressed way too sexual for me. I don't know if its the latin culture or what but a turn off for me. Im looking for a mother to my children.
notfeelinusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:22 pm

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 16, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 pm

I am surprised that the Philippines hasn't had honorable mention yet. The Filipino peanut gallery shall be here any moment. *sigh*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby notfeelinusa » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:I am surprised that the Philippines hasn't had honorable mention yet. The Filipino peanut gallery shall be here any moment. *sigh*


Im actually looking for any other country EXCEPT THE PHILIPPINES. thanks guys.
notfeelinusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 pm

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Try Poland

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:50 pm

Your best choice is probably Poland, a country which seems to be greatly overlooked by the Happier Abroad crowd. I am a Catholic myself who is also a Polish-American and if I didn't already live in Mexico, I might have gone to Poland to find a wife through my Polish family.

I live in Mexico and although it's predominantly Catholic, most people here are only "cultural" Catholics in the sense that they perform all the sacraments but rarely go to mass. The chance of finding a virgin woman in Mexico over the age of about 19 is very low, since despite Mexico's image of being a sexually-repressed country, there seems to be more premarital sex going on here than in the United States.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Re: Try Poland

Postby lavezzi » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 am

Last time someone asked about catholic countries, Ireland was mentioned. Coming here in search of "pure catholic virgins that are also very beautiful" is like going to Nigeria in search of blondes.

AmericanInMexico wrote:Your best choice is probably Poland, a country which seems to be greatly overlooked by the Happier Abroad crowd. I am a Catholic myself who is also a Polish-American and if I didn't already live in Mexico, I might have gone to Poland to find a wife through my Polish family.

I live in Mexico and although it's predominantly Catholic, most people here are only "cultural" Catholics in the sense that they perform all the sacraments but rarely go to mass. The chance of finding a virgin woman in Mexico over the age of about 19 is very low, since despite Mexico's image of being a sexually-repressed country, there seems to be more premarital sex going on here than in the United States.


Polish women have a reputation for being cold and snobby in the countries they immigrate to. Whether that's a case of them being poisoned by the environment or whatever, I don't know. In my personal experience, I'd put Hungarians ahead of them.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Re: Try Poland

Postby AmericanInMexico » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:56 am

lavezzi wrote:
Polish women have a reputation for being cold and snobby in the countries they immigrate to. Whether that's a case of them being poisoned by the environment or whatever, I don't know. In my personal experience, I'd put Hungarians ahead of them.


My grandmother wasn't snobby at all. Perhaps it's because she immigrated to the rural United States back in the 1930s instead of immigrating to urban UK or Ireland in the 2010s.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Re: Try Poland

Postby frontier » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:13 am

lavezzi wrote:Last time someone asked about catholic countries, Ireland was mentioned. Coming here in search of "pure catholic virgins that are also very beautiful" is like going to Nigeria in search of blondes.

AmericanInMexico wrote:Your best choice is probably Poland, a country which seems to be greatly overlooked by the Happier Abroad crowd. I am a Catholic myself who is also a Polish-American and if I didn't already live in Mexico, I might have gone to Poland to find a wife through my Polish family.

I live in Mexico and although it's predominantly Catholic, most people here are only "cultural" Catholics in the sense that they perform all the sacraments but rarely go to mass. The chance of finding a virgin woman in Mexico over the age of about 19 is very low, since despite Mexico's image of being a sexually-repressed country, there seems to be more premarital sex going on here than in the United States.


Polish women have a reputation for being cold and snobby in the countries they immigrate to. Whether that's a case of them being poisoned by the environment or whatever, I don't know. In my personal experience, I'd put Hungarians ahead of them.


You have a reputation of being a fag since you don't anythign about Polish women. Poland and Hungary are Catholic, but the latter is very liberal nation. People are not heavily religious like all other Eastern European countries.
frontier
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Re: which country has the prettiest catholic virgins?

Postby frontier » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 am

notfeelinusa wrote:I am looking for a country that has the most pure catholic virgins that are also very beautiful?? Somewhere the women are very friendly but also try to preserve their virginity until marriage???

I just joined a colombian site thinking their would be a lot of fine catholic women but they are all dressed way too sexual for me. I don't know if its the latin culture or what but a turn off for me. Im looking for a mother to my children.


You really must be a homosexual if you don't like girls dresssed up sexy. I can understand if they were fat, but I think you are one of those closeted type. If you want a hard core religous woman that is a virgin, either move to Saudi Arabia or remain as a gay. Beautiful women also are NEVER virgins no matter where in the world you go. It is a given fact.
frontier
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Re: Try Poland

Postby frontier » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:17 am

frontier wrote:
lavezzi wrote:Last time someone asked about catholic countries, Ireland was mentioned. Coming here in search of "pure catholic virgins that are also very beautiful" is like going to Nigeria in search of blondes.

AmericanInMexico wrote:Your best choice is probably Poland, a country which seems to be greatly overlooked by the Happier Abroad crowd. I am a Catholic myself who is also a Polish-American and if I didn't already live in Mexico, I might have gone to Poland to find a wife through my Polish family.

I live in Mexico and although it's predominantly Catholic, most people here are only "cultural" Catholics in the sense that they perform all the sacraments but rarely go to mass. The chance of finding a virgin woman in Mexico over the age of about 19 is very low, since despite Mexico's image of being a sexually-repressed country, there seems to be more premarital sex going on here than in the United States.


Polish women have a reputation for being cold and snobby in the countries they immigrate to. Whether that's a case of them being poisoned by the environment or whatever, I don't know. In my personal experience, I'd put Hungarians ahead of them.


You have a reputation of being a fag since you don't know anything about Polish women. Poland and Hungary are Catholic, but the latter is very liberal nation. Younger people are not heavily religious in Eastern European countries.
frontier
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:45 pm

notfeelinusa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:I am surprised that the Philippines hasn't had honorable mention yet. The Filipino peanut gallery shall be here any moment. *sigh*


Im actually looking for any other country EXCEPT THE PHILIPPINES. thanks guys.


[That's] my point being! I had great times in the Philippines, but it's not a place for me to stay permanently. People always trying to scam you to spend so much money in RP. I had spent too much money there hence the reason why I think I'd never go back there. They got my lifetime spendings allotted for that country. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Raja » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 am

E_Irizarry wrote:I am surprised that the Philippines hasn't had honorable mention yet. The Filipino peanut gallery shall be here any moment. *sigh*

Well that is because he was looking for virgins. If you a want Catholic virgin I would suggest a country where Catholics are a big minority. Then your average Catholic is likely a true believer and not someone who just goes through the motions at Mass since it is expected from everyone.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 am

jiheshenzhen wrote:This business is no different. It is just like going back to school but we do it because we want to get ahead in life more than other people do. And there is an old saying if you are not having fun doing this business then you are not doing it right.
And we certainly will not be around someone whom we do not enjoy talking to.


Dude, a Chinese spammer with several different identities (jihe, jihejihe, jihe0530, shenzhenjihe and jiheshenzhen). Stop spamming the board with nonsense. Whoever you are get a LIFE!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Lithuania would be my choice. However, the search for a sea of virgins is a pipe dream in my opinion.

Traditional virginity simply turns sexual activity underground. The advent of the hymen surgeries render virginity meaningless in this day and age. Men that insist on virginity are usually expressing deep sexual insecurities.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Next

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest