Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Few questions and some honest reviews from a noob

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Few questions and some honest reviews from a noob

Postby Fonduman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:31 am

Hi, i'm fairly new to the site and have mostly been watching the videos. They made me smile, because for a while now i've been overwhelmed with the corruption of feminism and peoples willingness to buy into it. It's nice to see that there are decent humans out there.

However, the information here has raised a lot of questions for me, and i'd appreciate if people would be willing to clear things up.
This site seems, by and large, geared towards males in the US. It's repeated every other sentence :lol: . I'd like to know if other countries would be considered applicable as being in an equivalent situation. I haven't been to the US, I don't know just how bad it is. But I do know it's terrible over here (UK). When people talk of "Europe", i'm assuming they mostly mean the east, but technically i'm within Europe too, and i'd be somewhat concerned if I was considered to be within a reasonable area and am still having a lot of issues, seeing entitlement princesses with standards through the roof everywhere.

Second, and I hope you're not offended with my honesty :lol:, but I cant help but think that the reactions recieved in the video may not represent what most US males, or I, could expect, because Winston is of different race. It's undeniable that race plays a role, for good or bad. I believe white women are actually notorious for rejecting Asian men? For all I know, the situation may even be reversed in Russia or eastern Europe.

I have to also take into account that while the videos are heralded as "proof", I cannot take it as such. It would have been easy to pay these women beforehand, or edited in only positive encounters that may have been relatively rare. Now, I understand this sounds a little harsh, but know that I havent come here with an agenda, just an open mind, but I am compelled always to treat each prospective version of reality with objectivity before accepting it.

I'd like to point out that the article debunking political correctness is a little offensive for me, and I feel a little innaccurate, because of this phrase alone :wink: :
Most PC fanatics are probably P’s in the last letter of the Meyer’s Briggs four letter personality type. In the fourth letter, one is either a P (Perceiving) or J (Judging). P’s hate definitions, decisions made, and prefer to keep everything open ended and undefined, while J’s are the opposite. I am obviously a J, and would surmise that most PC fanatics are P’s, due to their innate resistance of defining others.

I am a fairly typical INTP, and I'd have to say we're probably the furthest away from politcal correctness of any type. Rationals in general shun social constructs and logical inconsistency, but INTPs are notorious for making generalised models based on the fundamentals of situations to explain things. The last thing we are going to do is claim things are too complicated to generalise about. My own opinion is that noticeable trends exist, but I allow for the occasional outlying individual that may be different. However, rare outliers do not disprove the rule.
The thing about leaving things open-ended, in my opinion, is a matter of flexibility. You can never have an absolute truth, and people are fallable in forming their truths, so my beliefs are always a work-in-progress. We thought Newtonian mechanics was great till Planck and co. came along.

/tangent rant :lol:

I notice Winston's also fairly confident in the videos. Are shy men likely to benefit hugely from going abroad?

And even still, I am cautious of any site with something to sell, as a matter of healthy skepticism. To its benefit, there doesnt seem to be much of a money drive here, and that which is on sale seems cheap enough to justify its existence while not seeming worth it to draw people in to purchase.

I am new, so I havent had time to gage the attitude here. I dont know if input like this is valued, what things get hostile reactions, etc. But my feedback is here if anyone cares :D
thanks
Fonduman
Freshman Poster

Postby Hook » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:52 am

As far as they shyness goes, Winston claims that your shyness is a product of your environment and in other environments you will easily interact with strangers, because they put off a open "vibe"
Hook
Freshman Poster

Postby well-informed » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:01 am

Troll type # 47- Comes off sincere in the beginning, but slowly states his/her valued opinions while asking pointless questions about Winston or others here by disagreeing with the content of the site. Why ask so many questions as an intro, one must wonder (possible flame-wars may occur if we respond)
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 am

I have to also take into account that while the videos are heralded as "proof", I cannot take it as such. It would have been easy to pay these women beforehand, or edited in only positive encounters that may have been relatively rare. Now, I understand this sounds a little harsh, but know that I havent come here with an agenda, just an open mind, but I am compelled always to treat each prospective version of reality with objectivity before accepting it.

Winston sometimes uses the word 'proof' very liberally. Don't take it too literally. But he is a straight shooter, not some Internet marketer who tries to sell you something with a one-sided spiel.

Regarding foreign women from certain countries, Russia included, I can tell you with conviction that its quite easy to get them to take lots of smiling and flirtatious photos with you. Conversations and sometimes even dates with strangers you meet in public areas may come easy too. But that really doesn't mean much if you want anything more than some impressive photos and vids. If she's not into you, you will get nowhere. And basically, that's what happened to Winston in CIS. Almost all the girls he interacted with were not into him romantically according to his own account. Most probably just saw him as a mildly interesting curiosity - a harmless looking Asian American. And a few even played him or took advantage of him for money.

I think the difference in a country like Russia and the US or UK is that in the former, you can get an audience with attractive girls, a chance to attract them, an interview so to speak. With American/Anglo girls, it seems many won't even look at you twice and even if they do, many/most would not dare to let you meet them through the wrong channels - a cold approach for example.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tradcom » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 am

well-informed wrote:Troll type # 47- Comes off sincere in the beginning, but slowly states his/her valued opinions while asking pointless questions about Winston or others here by disagreeing with the content of the site. Why ask so many questions as an intro, one must wonder (possible flame-wars may occur if we respond)

He's not a troll, but maybe you are. And the reason his intro is so long is because he knows about this stuff from the love-shy board.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Postby lavezzi » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 pm

I'm glad you're here as now someone can back up my claims about Irish woman. I assume you're somewhat of a unionist, since you used UK to describe an area on the island of Ireland, but this really isn't the place for all that.

I live in Dublin, where women have a reputation for being the most stuck-up bitches anywhere. I heard the women are better in other counties in the republic, but I'm not sure about up north. How bad are they?

I've been to America and I can tell you it's the exact same situation over there, but it's even worse here from what I've seen. Some people try to claim it's because of the catholic church's heavy influence on the country, making women more frigid, but that's utter bullshit. Irish women are complete liberal sluts. It's all down to the after-effects of feminism.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Fonduman,
Welcome to the forum. I have character references and no history of lying, so I can tell you that none of those videos were scripted, nor were those girls paid to be on the video. It should be obvious from their behavior that they were not following any script at all.

Sure there were a few negative reactions too. But the thing is, even if 90 percent of the girls around you are snobby and stuck up, as long as 10 percent of them are approachable and friendly, you got an unlimited dating pool of millions of girls that you can meet easily, which is dating paradise to any man.

Isn't that what counts? No one is claiming that most women you talk to in another country will be automatically interested in you. It doesn't work that way. As long as at least 10 percent of the girls are approachable and you can chat them up, then you can say that girls are approachable there, cause there is an unlimited pool of girls you can meet any time of day. See how that works?

So what does it matter if there are snobby girls in Russia who ignored me or were not approachable? I can show those types in my video, but it's irrelevant, as long as at least 10 percent of the girls will stop and talk to me and give me their numbers and get to know me, etc.

I think you agree with my politically correct fanatics essay, cause at the end of it, I basically conclude what you just did. But patterns do exist, and that was the whole point. There are many neo-liberal Americans and Westerners (especially females) who hate it when anyone defines people by any pattern at all. It offends the Westernized female mindset for some reason, when you make observations and identify patterns in people. They are quick to accuse you of generalizing and usually use the line "But people are like everywhere!" That's what I was attacking.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Fonduman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:59 pm

lavezzi wrote:I'm glad you're here as now someone can back up my claims about Irish woman. I assume you're somewhat of a unionist, since you used UK to describe an area on the island of Ireland, but this really isn't the place for all that.

I live in Dublin, where women have a reputation for being the most stuck-up bitches anywhere. I heard the women are better in other counties in the republic, but I'm not sure about up north. How bad are they?

I've been to America and I can tell you it's the exact same situation over there, but it's even worse here from what I've seen. Some people try to claim it's because of the catholic church's heavy influence on the country, making women more frigid, but that's utter bullshit. Irish women are complete liberal sluts. It's all down to the after-effects of feminism.

At the risk of going off-topic, I do not consider myself unionist or loyalist. I'm not overly interested in politics of any kind. Petty squabbles :lol:
However as far as technicality goes, I am part of the UK. I wouldn't call a croatian yugoslavian, for example.
I believe up here our girls have a certain unique mix of arrogance and cheapness. Not only are girls stuck up, but they also tend to be in bad shape, put huge amounts of make-up on, speak in terrible harsh common accents and slang (i'm not a snob but imagine a working class version of a northern irish accent, with about 3 partially formed swear words per sentence, not pretty :? ), act aggressive, drink copious amounts of alcohol, and seem incapable of dragging their minds out of an endless loop of reality tv and celebrity gossip.
I believe it is summarised thus :lol: :

Winston wrote:Fonduman,
Welcome to the forum. I have character references and no history of lying, so I can tell you that none of those videos were scripted, nor were those girls paid to be on the video. It should be obvious from their behavior that they were not following any script at all.

Sure there were a few negative reactions too. But the thing is, even if 90 percent of the girls around you are snobby and stuck up, as long as 10 percent of them are approachable and friendly, you got an unlimited dating pool of millions of girls that you can meet easily, which is dating paradise to any man.

Isn't that what counts? No one is claiming that most women you talk to in another country will be automatically interested in you. It doesn't work that way. As long as at least 10 percent of the girls are approachable and you can chat them up, then you can say that girls are approachable there, cause there is an unlimited pool of girls you can meet any time of day. See how that works?

So what does it matter if there are snobby girls in Russia who ignored me or were not approachable? I can show those types in my video, but it's irrelevant, as long as at least 10 percent of the girls will stop and talk to me and give me their numbers and get to know me, etc.

I think you agree with my politically correct fanatics essay, cause at the end of it, I basically conclude what you just did. But patterns do exist, and that was the whole point. There are many neo-liberal Americans and Westerners (especially females) who hate it when anyone defines people by any pattern at all. It offends the Westernized female mindset for some reason, when you make observations and identify patterns in people. They are quick to accuse you of generalizing and usually use the line "But people are like everywhere!" That's what I was attacking.

I was not disagreeing with anything or attempting to challenge it. I was just voicing some qualms I would have initially here and there about accepting it all as fact.
It does seem like a script would have went a bit smoother, had a more fluid progression of conversation. Not to say it was particularly awkward, but real life interaction is never as slick as in movies lol.
I'm assuming 10% of girls approachable is just an arbitrary figure to demonstrate your point. 10% would probably be significantly better than now. Not sure if it would personally be enough for me. Not because I require lots of girls :lol: but i'd imagine 90% of girls displaying disapproval at your presence would be a strong psychological incentive to keep to yourself. I have never approached a girl I didn't know. A very strong culture of friendliness would be required, I suspect, before I felt comfortable doing so. But any guy who can give it a shot every so often would no doubt flourish.
Fonduman
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Fonduman,
Well you gotta keep in mind that these arbitrary 90 percent of girls that don't want to talk to you have nothing personal against you. They don't look at you like you are a creep for approaching them or trying to chat them up. That makes a huge difference. When you are not vilified for trying, it makes you feel like you have nothing to lose. In Russia, when I say "Excuse me" or "Devushka" (Ms?), if she doesn't stop, there is no paranoia or persecution from them for me wanting to meet them. Thus there is no blow to my ego really. They merely politely brush you aside if they don't want to talk to you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:19 pm

Fonduman wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I'm glad you're here as now someone can back up my claims about Irish woman. I assume you're somewhat of a unionist, since you used UK to describe an area on the island of Ireland, but this really isn't the place for all that.

At the risk of going off-topic, I do not consider myself unionist or loyalist. I'm not overly interested in politics of any kind. Petty squabbles :lol:
However as far as technicality goes, I am part of the UK. I wouldn't call a croatian yugoslavian, for example.
I believe up here our girls have a certain unique mix of arrogance and cheapness. Not only are girls stuck up, but they also tend to be in bad shape, put huge amounts of make-up on, speak in terrible harsh common accents and slang (i'm not a snob but imagine a working class version of a northern irish accent, with about 3 partially formed swear words per sentence, not pretty :? ), act aggressive, drink copious amounts of alcohol, and seem incapable of dragging their minds out of an endless loop of reality tv and celebrity gossip.
I believe it is summarised thus :lol: :

Winston wrote:Fonduman,

I was not disagreeing with anything or attempting to challenge it. I was just voicing some qualms I would have initially here and there about accepting it all as fact.
It does seem like a script would have went a bit smoother, had a more fluid progression of conversation. Not to say it was particularly awkward, but real life interaction is never as slick as in movies lol.
I'm assuming 10% of girls approachable is just an arbitrary figure to demonstrate your point. 10% would probably be significantly better than now. Not sure if it would personally be enough for me. Not because I require lots of girls :lol: but i'd imagine 90% of girls displaying disapproval at your presence would be a strong psychological incentive to keep to yourself. I have never approached a girl I didn't know. A very strong culture of friendliness would be required, I suspect, before I felt comfortable doing so. But any guy who can give it a shot every so often would no doubt flourish.

They look like "brother lovers". I think any with swagger could get a "stab" at it. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Typical chav looking bitches. Why is the chav phenomenon so popular in the U.K. and Ireland anyway? Do they like to look and act like total idiots over there or something?.....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lavezzi » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 pm

zboy1 wrote:Typical chav looking bitches. Why is the chav phenomenon so popular in the U.K. and Ireland anyway? Do they like to look and act like total idiots over there or something?.....

In most countries in the world, people who are at the bottom of society feel ashamed of it. Because in anglo cultures people's primary concern is their ego, the underclass are forced to embrace being poor and actually feel superior because of it. Exactly the same as nigger thugs in America. It shows how the vile manner in which underprivileged blacks in the USA behave has nothing to do with race but circumstances, contrary to what some might believe. They just happened to be put at the bottom of the pile. Had there only been white caucasians in America, you'd have chavs/knackers of your own.

Another reason why thug culture is so embraced, at least in Ireland, is because there is very little segregation between the social classes. Government regulations requires that for whatever amount of private housing there is in an area, there must be a certain quantity of council housing. So you could be in Dublin's elite community where people like Bono own gated mansions, and still be a mile or so away from a ghetto-like housing estate. This is done to prevent the formations of slums and theoretically reduce crime, but in reality it just ensures delinquency is prevalent everywhere.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby Think Different » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am

zboy1 wrote:Typical chav looking bitches. Why is the chav phenomenon so popular in the U.K. and Ireland anyway? Do they like to look and act like total idiots over there or something?.....

We have our own "chav culture" in the US, too. Just take a look at Jersey Shore and all the people who imitate them.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:07 pm

lavezzi wrote:

In most countries in the world, people who are at the bottom of society feel ashamed of it. Because in anglo cultures people's primary concern is their ego, the underclass are forced to embrace being poor and actually feel superior because of it. Exactly the same as nigger thugs in America. It shows how the vile manner in which underprivileged blacks in the USA behave has nothing to do with race but circumstances, contrary to what some might believe. They just happened to be put at the bottom of the pile. Had there only been white caucasians in America, you'd have chavs/knackers of your own.

Another reason why thug culture is so embraced, at least in Ireland, is because there is very little segregation between the social classes. Government regulations requires that for whatever amount of private housing there is in an area, there must be a certain quantity of council housing. So you could be in Dublin's elite community where people like Bono own gated mansions, and still be a mile or so away from a ghetto-like housing estate. This is done to prevent the formations of slums and theoretically reduce crime, but in reality it just ensures delinquency is prevalent everywhere.

Per bold, I have to agree.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Return to Questions and Advice