Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Few questions and some honest reviews from a noob

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Fonduman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 10
Joined: September 20th, 2011, 2:48 am
Location: Northern Ireland

Few questions and some honest reviews from a noob

Post by Fonduman » September 20th, 2011, 3:31 am

Hi, i'm fairly new to the site and have mostly been watching the videos. They made me smile, because for a while now i've been overwhelmed with the corruption of feminism and peoples willingness to buy into it. It's nice to see that there are decent humans out there.

However, the information here has raised a lot of questions for me, and i'd appreciate if people would be willing to clear things up.
This site seems, by and large, geared towards males in the US. It's repeated every other sentence :lol: . I'd like to know if other countries would be considered applicable as being in an equivalent situation. I haven't been to the US, I don't know just how bad it is. But I do know it's terrible over here (UK). When people talk of "Europe", i'm assuming they mostly mean the east, but technically i'm within Europe too, and i'd be somewhat concerned if I was considered to be within a reasonable area and am still having a lot of issues, seeing entitlement princesses with standards through the roof everywhere.

Second, and I hope you're not offended with my honesty :lol:, but I cant help but think that the reactions recieved in the video may not represent what most US males, or I, could expect, because Winston is of different race. It's undeniable that race plays a role, for good or bad. I believe white women are actually notorious for rejecting Asian men? For all I know, the situation may even be reversed in Russia or eastern Europe.

I have to also take into account that while the videos are heralded as "proof", I cannot take it as such. It would have been easy to pay these women beforehand, or edited in only positive encounters that may have been relatively rare. Now, I understand this sounds a little harsh, but know that I havent come here with an agenda, just an open mind, but I am compelled always to treat each prospective version of reality with objectivity before accepting it.

I'd like to point out that the article debunking political correctness is a little offensive for me, and I feel a little innaccurate, because of this phrase alone :wink: :
Most PC fanatics are probably P’s in the last letter of the Meyer’s Briggs four letter personality type. In the fourth letter, one is either a P (Perceiving) or J (Judging). P’s hate definitions, decisions made, and prefer to keep everything open ended and undefined, while J’s are the opposite. I am obviously a J, and would surmise that most PC fanatics are P’s, due to their innate resistance of defining others.
I am a fairly typical INTP, and I'd have to say we're probably the furthest away from politcal correctness of any type. Rationals in general shun social constructs and logical inconsistency, but INTPs are notorious for making generalised models based on the fundamentals of situations to explain things. The last thing we are going to do is claim things are too complicated to generalise about. My own opinion is that noticeable trends exist, but I allow for the occasional outlying individual that may be different. However, rare outliers do not disprove the rule.
The thing about leaving things open-ended, in my opinion, is a matter of flexibility. You can never have an absolute truth, and people are fallable in forming their truths, so my beliefs are always a work-in-progress. We thought Newtonian mechanics was great till Planck and co. came along.

/tangent rant :lol:

I notice Winston's also fairly confident in the videos. Are shy men likely to benefit hugely from going abroad?

And even still, I am cautious of any site with something to sell, as a matter of healthy skepticism. To its benefit, there doesnt seem to be much of a money drive here, and that which is on sale seems cheap enough to justify its existence while not seeming worth it to draw people in to purchase.

I am new, so I havent had time to gage the attitude here. I dont know if input like this is valued, what things get hostile reactions, etc. But my feedback is here if anyone cares :D
thanks




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Hook
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 5:27 am
Location: Utah

Post by Hook » September 20th, 2011, 3:52 am

As far as they shyness goes, Winston claims that your shyness is a product of your environment and in other environments you will easily interact with strangers, because they put off a open "vibe"

well-informed
Freshman Poster
Posts: 477
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 8:46 am
Location: New York City

Post by well-informed » September 20th, 2011, 4:01 am

Troll type # 47- Comes off sincere in the beginning, but slowly states his/her valued opinions while asking pointless questions about Winston or others here by disagreeing with the content of the site. Why ask so many questions as an intro, one must wonder (possible flame-wars may occur if we respond)

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Post by Rock » September 20th, 2011, 4:10 am

I have to also take into account that while the videos are heralded as "proof", I cannot take it as such. It would have been easy to pay these women beforehand, or edited in only positive encounters that may have been relatively rare. Now, I understand this sounds a little harsh, but know that I havent come here with an agenda, just an open mind, but I am compelled always to treat each prospective version of reality with objectivity before accepting it.

Winston sometimes uses the word 'proof' very liberally. Don't take it too literally. But he is a straight shooter, not some Internet marketer who tries to sell you something with a one-sided spiel.

Regarding foreign women from certain countries, Russia included, I can tell you with conviction that its quite easy to get them to take lots of smiling and flirtatious photos with you. Conversations and sometimes even dates with strangers you meet in public areas may come easy too. But that really doesn't mean much if you want anything more than some impressive photos and vids. If she's not into you, you will get nowhere. And basically, that's what happened to Winston in CIS. Almost all the girls he interacted with were not into him romantically according to his own account. Most probably just saw him as a mildly interesting curiosity - a harmless looking Asian American. And a few even played him or took advantage of him for money.

I think the difference in a country like Russia and the US or UK is that in the former, you can get an audience with attractive girls, a chance to attract them, an interview so to speak. With American/Anglo girls, it seems many won't even look at you twice and even if they do, many/most would not dare to let you meet them through the wrong channels - a cold approach for example.

tradcom
Freshman Poster
Posts: 100
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 2:09 pm

Post by tradcom » September 20th, 2011, 4:10 am

well-informed wrote:Troll type # 47- Comes off sincere in the beginning, but slowly states his/her valued opinions while asking pointless questions about Winston or others here by disagreeing with the content of the site. Why ask so many questions as an intro, one must wonder (possible flame-wars may occur if we respond)
He's not a troll, but maybe you are. And the reason his intro is so long is because he knows about this stuff from the love-shy board.

lavezzi
Junior Poster
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Post by lavezzi » September 20th, 2011, 4:32 pm

I'm glad you're here as now someone can back up my claims about Irish woman. I assume you're somewhat of a unionist, since you used UK to describe an area on the island of Ireland, but this really isn't the place for all that.

I live in Dublin, where women have a reputation for being the most stuck-up bitches anywhere. I heard the women are better in other counties in the republic, but I'm not sure about up north. How bad are they?

I've been to America and I can tell you it's the exact same situation over there, but it's even worse here from what I've seen. Some people try to claim it's because of the catholic church's heavy influence on the country, making women more frigid, but that's utter bullshit. Irish women are complete liberal sluts. It's all down to the after-effects of feminism.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25344
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » September 20th, 2011, 5:27 pm

Fonduman,
Welcome to the forum. I have character references and no history of lying, so I can tell you that none of those videos were scripted, nor were those girls paid to be on the video. It should be obvious from their behavior that they were not following any script at all.

Sure there were a few negative reactions too. But the thing is, even if 90 percent of the girls around you are snobby and stuck up, as long as 10 percent of them are approachable and friendly, you got an unlimited dating pool of millions of girls that you can meet easily, which is dating paradise to any man.

Isn't that what counts? No one is claiming that most women you talk to in another country will be automatically interested in you. It doesn't work that way. As long as at least 10 percent of the girls are approachable and you can chat them up, then you can say that girls are approachable there, cause there is an unlimited pool of girls you can meet any time of day. See how that works?

So what does it matter if there are snobby girls in Russia who ignored me or were not approachable? I can show those types in my video, but it's irrelevant, as long as at least 10 percent of the girls will stop and talk to me and give me their numbers and get to know me, etc.

I think you agree with my politically correct fanatics essay, cause at the end of it, I basically conclude what you just did. But patterns do exist, and that was the whole point. There are many neo-liberal Americans and Westerners (especially females) who hate it when anyone defines people by any pattern at all. It offends the Westernized female mindset for some reason, when you make observations and identify patterns in people. They are quick to accuse you of generalizing and usually use the line "But people are like everywhere!" That's what I was attacking.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Fonduman
Freshman Poster
Posts: 10
Joined: September 20th, 2011, 2:48 am
Location: Northern Ireland

Post by Fonduman » September 20th, 2011, 7:59 pm

lavezzi wrote:I'm glad you're here as now someone can back up my claims about Irish woman. I assume you're somewhat of a unionist, since you used UK to describe an area on the island of Ireland, but this really isn't the place for all that.

I live in Dublin, where women have a reputation for being the most stuck-up bitches anywhere. I heard the women are better in other counties in the republic, but I'm not sure about up north. How bad are they?

I've been to America and I can tell you it's the exact same situation over there, but it's even worse here from what I've seen. Some people try to claim it's because of the catholic church's heavy influence on the country, making women more frigid, but that's utter bullshit. Irish women are complete liberal sluts. It's all down to the after-effects of feminism.
At the risk of going off-topic, I do not consider myself unionist or loyalist. I'm not overly interested in politics of any kind. Petty squabbles :lol:
However as far as technicality goes, I am part of the UK. I wouldn't call a croatian yugoslavian, for example.
I believe up here our girls have a certain unique mix of arrogance and cheapness. Not only are girls stuck up, but they also tend to be in bad shape, put huge amounts of make-up on, speak in terrible harsh common accents and slang (i'm not a snob but imagine a working class version of a northern irish accent, with about 3 partially formed swear words per sentence, not pretty :? ), act aggressive, drink copious amounts of alcohol, and seem incapable of dragging their minds out of an endless loop of reality tv and celebrity gossip.
I believe it is summarised thus :lol: :
Image


Winston wrote:Fonduman,
Welcome to the forum. I have character references and no history of lying, so I can tell you that none of those videos were scripted, nor were those girls paid to be on the video. It should be obvious from their behavior that they were not following any script at all.

Sure there were a few negative reactions too. But the thing is, even if 90 percent of the girls around you are snobby and stuck up, as long as 10 percent of them are approachable and friendly, you got an unlimited dating pool of millions of girls that you can meet easily, which is dating paradise to any man.

Isn't that what counts? No one is claiming that most women you talk to in another country will be automatically interested in you. It doesn't work that way. As long as at least 10 percent of the girls are approachable and you can chat them up, then you can say that girls are approachable there, cause there is an unlimited pool of girls you can meet any time of day. See how that works?

So what does it matter if there are snobby girls in Russia who ignored me or were not approachable? I can show those types in my video, but it's irrelevant, as long as at least 10 percent of the girls will stop and talk to me and give me their numbers and get to know me, etc.

I think you agree with my politically correct fanatics essay, cause at the end of it, I basically conclude what you just did. But patterns do exist, and that was the whole point. There are many neo-liberal Americans and Westerners (especially females) who hate it when anyone defines people by any pattern at all. It offends the Westernized female mindset for some reason, when you make observations and identify patterns in people. They are quick to accuse you of generalizing and usually use the line "But people are like everywhere!" That's what I was attacking.
I was not disagreeing with anything or attempting to challenge it. I was just voicing some qualms I would have initially here and there about accepting it all as fact.
It does seem like a script would have went a bit smoother, had a more fluid progression of conversation. Not to say it was particularly awkward, but real life interaction is never as slick as in movies lol.
I'm assuming 10% of girls approachable is just an arbitrary figure to demonstrate your point. 10% would probably be significantly better than now. Not sure if it would personally be enough for me. Not because I require lots of girls :lol: but i'd imagine 90% of girls displaying disapproval at your presence would be a strong psychological incentive to keep to yourself. I have never approached a girl I didn't know. A very strong culture of friendliness would be required, I suspect, before I felt comfortable doing so. But any guy who can give it a shot every so often would no doubt flourish.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25344
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » September 20th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Fonduman,
Well you gotta keep in mind that these arbitrary 90 percent of girls that don't want to talk to you have nothing personal against you. They don't look at you like you are a creep for approaching them or trying to chat them up. That makes a huge difference. When you are not vilified for trying, it makes you feel like you have nothing to lose. In Russia, when I say "Excuse me" or "Devushka" (Ms?), if she doesn't stop, there is no paranoia or persecution from them for me wanting to meet them. Thus there is no blow to my ego really. They merely politely brush you aside if they don't want to talk to you.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » September 20th, 2011, 9:19 pm

Fonduman wrote:
lavezzi wrote:I'm glad you're here as now someone can back up my claims about Irish woman. I assume you're somewhat of a unionist, since you used UK to describe an area on the island of Ireland, but this really isn't the place for all that.

I live in Dublin, where women have a reputation for being the most stuck-up bitches anywhere. I heard the women are better in other counties in the republic, but I'm not sure about up north. How bad are they?

I've been to America and I can tell you it's the exact same situation over there, but it's even worse here from what I've seen. Some people try to claim it's because of the catholic church's heavy influence on the country, making women more frigid, but that's utter bullshit. Irish women are complete liberal sluts. It's all down to the after-effects of feminism.
At the risk of going off-topic, I do not consider myself unionist or loyalist. I'm not overly interested in politics of any kind. Petty squabbles :lol:
However as far as technicality goes, I am part of the UK. I wouldn't call a croatian yugoslavian, for example.
I believe up here our girls have a certain unique mix of arrogance and cheapness. Not only are girls stuck up, but they also tend to be in bad shape, put huge amounts of make-up on, speak in terrible harsh common accents and slang (i'm not a snob but imagine a working class version of a northern irish accent, with about 3 partially formed swear words per sentence, not pretty :? ), act aggressive, drink copious amounts of alcohol, and seem incapable of dragging their minds out of an endless loop of reality tv and celebrity gossip.
I believe it is summarised thus :lol: :
Image


Winston wrote:Fonduman,
Welcome to the forum. I have character references and no history of lying, so I can tell you that none of those videos were scripted, nor were those girls paid to be on the video. It should be obvious from their behavior that they were not following any script at all.

Sure there were a few negative reactions too. But the thing is, even if 90 percent of the girls around you are snobby and stuck up, as long as 10 percent of them are approachable and friendly, you got an unlimited dating pool of millions of girls that you can meet easily, which is dating paradise to any man.

Isn't that what counts? No one is claiming that most women you talk to in another country will be automatically interested in you. It doesn't work that way. As long as at least 10 percent of the girls are approachable and you can chat them up, then you can say that girls are approachable there, cause there is an unlimited pool of girls you can meet any time of day. See how that works?

So what does it matter if there are snobby girls in Russia who ignored me or were not approachable? I can show those types in my video, but it's irrelevant, as long as at least 10 percent of the girls will stop and talk to me and give me their numbers and get to know me, etc.

I think you agree with my politically correct fanatics essay, cause at the end of it, I basically conclude what you just did. But patterns do exist, and that was the whole point. There are many neo-liberal Americans and Westerners (especially females) who hate it when anyone defines people by any pattern at all. It offends the Westernized female mindset for some reason, when you make observations and identify patterns in people. They are quick to accuse you of generalizing and usually use the line "But people are like everywhere!" That's what I was attacking.
I was not disagreeing with anything or attempting to challenge it. I was just voicing some qualms I would have initially here and there about accepting it all as fact.
It does seem like a script would have went a bit smoother, had a more fluid progression of conversation. Not to say it was particularly awkward, but real life interaction is never as slick as in movies lol.
I'm assuming 10% of girls approachable is just an arbitrary figure to demonstrate your point. 10% would probably be significantly better than now. Not sure if it would personally be enough for me. Not because I require lots of girls :lol: but i'd imagine 90% of girls displaying disapproval at your presence would be a strong psychological incentive to keep to yourself. I have never approached a girl I didn't know. A very strong culture of friendliness would be required, I suspect, before I felt comfortable doing so. But any guy who can give it a shot every so often would no doubt flourish.
They look like "brother lovers". I think any with swagger could get a "stab" at it. LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » September 20th, 2011, 11:38 pm

Typical chav looking bitches. Why is the chav phenomenon so popular in the U.K. and Ireland anyway? Do they like to look and act like total idiots over there or something?.....

lavezzi
Junior Poster
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Post by lavezzi » September 21st, 2011, 12:20 am

zboy1 wrote:Typical chav looking bitches. Why is the chav phenomenon so popular in the U.K. and Ireland anyway? Do they like to look and act like total idiots over there or something?.....
In most countries in the world, people who are at the bottom of society feel ashamed of it. Because in anglo cultures people's primary concern is their ego, the underclass are forced to embrace being poor and actually feel superior because of it. Exactly the same as nigger thugs in America. It shows how the vile manner in which underprivileged blacks in the USA behave has nothing to do with race but circumstances, contrary to what some might believe. They just happened to be put at the bottom of the pile. Had there only been white caucasians in America, you'd have chavs/knackers of your own.

Another reason why thug culture is so embraced, at least in Ireland, is because there is very little segregation between the social classes. Government regulations requires that for whatever amount of private housing there is in an area, there must be a certain quantity of council housing. So you could be in Dublin's elite community where people like Bono own gated mansions, and still be a mile or so away from a ghetto-like housing estate. This is done to prevent the formations of slums and theoretically reduce crime, but in reality it just ensures delinquency is prevalent everywhere.

Think Different
Junior Poster
Posts: 907
Joined: April 8th, 2010, 5:28 am
Location: Germany

Post by Think Different » September 21st, 2011, 9:04 am

zboy1 wrote:Typical chav looking bitches. Why is the chav phenomenon so popular in the U.K. and Ireland anyway? Do they like to look and act like total idiots over there or something?.....
We have our own "chav culture" in the US, too. Just take a look at Jersey Shore and all the people who imitate them.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » September 21st, 2011, 3:07 pm

lavezzi wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Typical chav looking bitches. Why is the chav phenomenon so popular in the U.K. and Ireland anyway? Do they like to look and act like total idiots over there or something?.....
In most countries in the world, people who are at the bottom of society feel ashamed of it. Because in anglo cultures people's primary concern is their ego, the underclass are forced to embrace being poor and actually feel superior because of it. Exactly the same as nigger thugs in America. It shows how the vile manner in which underprivileged blacks in the USA behave has nothing to do with race but circumstances, contrary to what some might believe. They just happened to be put at the bottom of the pile. Had there only been white caucasians in America, you'd have chavs/knackers of your own.

Another reason why thug culture is so embraced, at least in Ireland, is because there is very little segregation between the social classes. Government regulations requires that for whatever amount of private housing there is in an area, there must be a certain quantity of council housing. So you could be in Dublin's elite community where people like Bono own gated mansions, and still be a mile or so away from a ghetto-like housing estate. This is done to prevent the formations of slums and theoretically reduce crime, but in reality it just ensures delinquency is prevalent everywhere.
Per bold, I have to agree.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Questions and Advice”