Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women?

Post by Taco » September 22nd, 2011, 2:30 am

I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

http://www.break.com/longtail-content/a ... -nice.html




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2266
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 22nd, 2011, 3:22 am

No. Only natural pheromones will warm women up to you if they are in a certain time period of the menstrual cycle.

Male pheromones are slight perspiration smells that women pick up on subconsciously.

If you want a good cologne, go to several perfume shops and ask for the top 5 fragrances that WOMEN are buying for their men. Not the top 5 generally, because men often buy what they THINK women will like.

Once you have the top five, choose the one that you like the best. If you are a short, spindly guy, you should pick a stronger, deeper fragrance. If you are a tall, masculine, type, pick a light citrus fragrance.

I am 6'4" and 250 so I chose Issy Miyake which women just love. I also get a lot of comments about Lanvin.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Hook
Freshman Poster
Posts: 235
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 5:27 am
Location: Utah

Post by Hook » September 22nd, 2011, 3:48 am

Short answer is no.

Pheromones have such a small effect that it is almost immeasurable. In a lot of humans, the nerve that connects the vestigial organ for sensing pheromones isn't even connected to the brain. Not to say that conscious smells don't make a difference. But they are only a small part.

Humans are primarily visual creatures, so that what we use to determine attractiveness. It is also how we identify other humans, unlike most other animals that use scent.

Simoun
Freshman Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: August 7th, 2011, 3:18 am
Location: Central US

Post by Simoun » September 22nd, 2011, 3:54 am

Hmmm, I'd go with Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » September 22nd, 2011, 4:15 am

Simoun wrote:Hmmm, I'd go with Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.
What do they put in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFUMkRMibQ

Truthville
Freshman Poster
Posts: 249
Joined: July 24th, 2010, 1:42 am

Post by Truthville » September 23rd, 2011, 4:21 am

Try this:

Take 2 or 3 100 dollar bills, tear them up and mix them with half a bottle of Cristol.

Put the mix into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.

While simmering, add a little bit of gold and EXACTLY one cut-up gold credit card.

Take the mixture off the stove, and while it's cooling, add a few paint flakes from a Porsche or a Bentley. A Mercedes or BMW will do in a pinch, but the results won't be as satisfying. Mix well!

Gently pour it into a washed out cologne bottle.

Let it sit for 24 hours.

After 24 hours, take the mixture and apply liberally to your wallet. Make sure to really soak the sucker!

Go to bar/club/street corner and be prepared to be mobbed!




:lol:
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4760
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi » September 23rd, 2011, 4:57 am

Quoting Henry Kissinger, "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac".

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Is There A Cologne That Makes Women Horny?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 23rd, 2011, 5:05 pm

Taco wrote:I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

http://www.break.com/longtail-content/a ... -nice.html

I don't believe that there is a particular cologne that makes women horny, BUT, how you smell in general is VERY important to women being that their sense of smell is more sensitive then a man's sense of smell.

I have field tested sent and it makes a big difference; from X girlfriends to strip clubs, when I have cologne on and women get next to me they LOVE IT. They will rub your chest, smell you like you're a fine wine, and TELL you that you smell soooo good. This is a good thing because it shows women that you pay attention to hygiene which makes them more inclined to kiss and touch you. You also have appealed to one of their senses (smell) BEFORE you even spoke them.


Some of my favorites:


Image


Image

Image



Bath and body works also has a nice men's cologne starter section that I use for business. Also, I have a bottle of OldSpice that I use as a general purpose sent that I keep in my car.

User avatar
aazhan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: June 4th, 2012, 7:26 am

Post by aazhan » June 26th, 2012, 8:17 am

Cologne does make you smell good, but it also helps you attract women using a holistic approach. Axe spray is the best one for man to attract a women.

pheromone spray

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2253
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Is There A Cologne That Makes Women Horny?

Post by OutWest » June 26th, 2012, 8:42 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Taco wrote:I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

http://www.break.com/longtail-content/a ... -nice.html

I don't believe that there is a particular cologne that makes women horny, BUT, how you smell in general is VERY important to women being that their sense of smell is more sensitive then a man's sense of smell.

I have field tested sent and it makes a big difference; from X girlfriends to strip clubs, when I have cologne on and women get next to me they LOVE IT. They will rub your chest, smell you like you're a fine wine, and TELL you that you smell soooo good. This is a good thing because it shows women that you pay attention to hygiene which makes them more inclined to kiss and touch you. You also have appealed to one of their senses (smell) BEFORE you even spoke them.


Some of my favorites:


Image


Image

Image



Bath and body works also has a nice men's cologne starter section that I use for business. Also, I have a bottle of OldSpice that I use as a general purpose sent that I keep in my car.

I know the perfect scent...finely ground up $100 bills mixed with that new Mercedes 550 class leather scent...
works every time mates! Completely frigid girls are know to flip over and go into heat after about 20 seconds...


outwest

User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2661
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London

Post by xiongmao » June 26th, 2012, 2:32 pm

Yes, it's called money.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.

Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
Posts: 304
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 7:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.
Contact:

Post by Dogboy86 » June 26th, 2012, 2:51 pm

I have been told by women out of the blue that I smell good. Its funny but one of my ex's will still sniff me to this day if we bump into each other. I only ware cologne when I'm not in uniform, cologne and prison are a bad mix... When I'm not in uniform I like Polo Black.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Questions and Advice”