Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women?

Post by Taco »

I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

http://www.break.com/longtail-content/a ... -nice.html
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

No. Only natural pheromones will warm women up to you if they are in a certain time period of the menstrual cycle.

Male pheromones are slight perspiration smells that women pick up on subconsciously.

If you want a good cologne, go to several perfume shops and ask for the top 5 fragrances that WOMEN are buying for their men. Not the top 5 generally, because men often buy what they THINK women will like.

Once you have the top five, choose the one that you like the best. If you are a short, spindly guy, you should pick a stronger, deeper fragrance. If you are a tall, masculine, type, pick a light citrus fragrance.

I am 6'4" and 250 so I chose Issy Miyake which women just love. I also get a lot of comments about Lanvin.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Short answer is no.

Pheromones have such a small effect that it is almost immeasurable. In a lot of humans, the nerve that connects the vestigial organ for sensing pheromones isn't even connected to the brain. Not to say that conscious smells don't make a difference. But they are only a small part.

Humans are primarily visual creatures, so that what we use to determine attractiveness. It is also how we identify other humans, unlike most other animals that use scent.
Simoun
Freshman Poster

Post by Simoun »

Hmmm, I'd go with Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Simoun wrote:Hmmm, I'd go with Sex Panther. It's illegal in 9 countries.
What do they put in it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmFUMkRMibQ
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Try this:

Take 2 or 3 100 dollar bills, tear them up and mix them with half a bottle of Cristol.

Put the mix into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.

While simmering, add a little bit of gold and EXACTLY one cut-up gold credit card.

Take the mixture off the stove, and while it's cooling, add a few paint flakes from a Porsche or a Bentley. A Mercedes or BMW will do in a pinch, but the results won't be as satisfying. Mix well!

Gently pour it into a washed out cologne bottle.

Let it sit for 24 hours.

After 24 hours, take the mixture and apply liberally to your wallet. Make sure to really soak the sucker!

Go to bar/club/street corner and be prepared to be mobbed!

:lol:
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Quoting Henry Kissinger, "power is the ultimate aphrodisiac".
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Is There A Cologne That Makes Women Horny?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Taco wrote:I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

I don't believe that there is a particular cologne that makes women horny, BUT, how you smell in general is VERY important to women being that their sense of smell is more sensitive then a man's sense of smell.

I have field tested sent and it makes a big difference; from X girlfriends to strip clubs, when I have cologne on and women get next to me they LOVE IT. They will rub your chest, smell you like you're a fine wine, and TELL you that you smell soooo good. This is a good thing because it shows women that you pay attention to hygiene which makes them more inclined to kiss and touch you. You also have appealed to one of their senses (smell) BEFORE you even spoke them.

Some of my favorites:

Bath and body works also has a nice men's cologne starter section that I use for business. Also, I have a bottle of OldSpice that I use as a general purpose sent that I keep in my car.
aazhan
Freshman Poster

Post by aazhan »

Cologne does make you smell good, but it also helps you attract women using a holistic approach. Axe spray is the best one for man to attract a women.

pheromone spray
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Is There A Cologne That Makes Women Horny?

Post by OutWest »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Taco wrote:I've used Axe Body Spray in the past and liked it because its an excellent imitation of expensive men's cologne unfortunately like all the scents I've tried it didn't work very well at luring ladies. If they made a scent that smelled like freshly printed money or the inside of a new car it would probably have the desired effect on women. However, I found this video on Axe products to be quite amusing.

I don't believe that there is a particular cologne that makes women horny, BUT, how you smell in general is VERY important to women being that their sense of smell is more sensitive then a man's sense of smell.

I have field tested sent and it makes a big difference; from X girlfriends to strip clubs, when I have cologne on and women get next to me they LOVE IT. They will rub your chest, smell you like you're a fine wine, and TELL you that you smell soooo good. This is a good thing because it shows women that you pay attention to hygiene which makes them more inclined to kiss and touch you. You also have appealed to one of their senses (smell) BEFORE you even spoke them.

Some of my favorites:

Bath and body works also has a nice men's cologne starter section that I use for business. Also, I have a bottle of OldSpice that I use as a general purpose sent that I keep in my car.

I know the perfect scent...finely ground up $100 bills mixed with that new Mercedes 550 class leather scent...
works every time mates! Completely frigid girls are know to flip over and go into heat after about 20 seconds...

outwest
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yes, it's called money.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

I have been told by women out of the blue that I smell good. Its funny but one of my ex's will still sniff me to this day if we bump into each other. I only ware cologne when I'm not in uniform, cologne and prison are a bad mix... When I'm not in uniform I like Polo Black.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is There A Cologne That Attracts Women?

Post by yick »

The one thing women comment on is how I smell... a decent after shave/cologne is an excellent investment. Especially if you are in a country where the men smell badly. :lol: