Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Realistic age gap in relationships?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re:

Postby mentor » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:58 am

OutWest wrote:
The "Problem" often lies with the people around vs the two people involved. I am 51 and my wife is 24.
Middle age anglo-bitches and other busy-bodies get their panties in an uproar...then again, we dont
live where their opinions make much difference. Why be obsessed with what others say is "acceptable"?
Find what you want and make it your own....why live the opinions of others?

Outwest

After some years of this original post, can you tell us, all these years, how your ('older-much younger') relationship gone?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Realistic age gap in relationships?

Postby Hero » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:16 pm

I know this much: those girls who are accepting of large age differences aren't advertising on the internet. I was just browsing through UkraineDate.com and there are practically no women under 35 who are looking for a guy my age (47)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby mentor » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Hero wrote:I know this much: those girls who are accepting of large age differences aren't advertising on the internet. I was just browsing through UkraineDate.com and there are practically no women under 35 who are looking for a guy my age (47)

Ukrainian girls are a different planet, comparing with asians, I think.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Postby Falcon » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:57 am

My lady is 16 years older than me, and it's realistic and successful. (Although this thread appears to be more about older men and younger women)

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31352
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice