Question about Puerto Ricans

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Question about Puerto Ricans

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I'm now here living in the East Coast and one thing I have noticed about Americanized Puerto Ricans is that they are HIGHLY materialistic to the point where they are tacky and gaudy.

Why are they like this? I have never seen Mexicans or El Salvadorians behave in the way that Puerto Ricans do.

And what's up with Puerto Rican women? I mean they ARE fine, but personally I believe that they have higher propensity then black women to go off/crazy on you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

After spending some of my adult years in Puerto Rico, I can tell you they might very well be the worst "American women" of all. Do understand that there is a huge difference between PR women in PR and PR women stateside. The ones in PR are far, far worse due to the draconian anti-male laws down there.

The PR women raised in the states tend to embody a variant of ghetto culture depending on the socioeconomic class. Most of them are on the lowest rung therefore behave accordingly.

Dominican women in the DR are a far better alternative from a cultural point of view.

You have been warned.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Puerto Rican chicks are hot as f**k, too bad a lot of them have attitudes and are racist as hell towards non-Hispanics.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Thanks for the input guys!