Will I meet pretty girls in Ukraine?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Will I meet pretty girls in Ukraine?

Post by Shemp »

I'll confirm that the women of Dnipro are very pretty, at least by my standards. I have a strong preference for Caucasians, preferably blondes, redheads or light brunettes, which is 70% of the women here, with the remaining women darker haired. (Only the politically correct care about the name change btw, though it has made a mess of finding your way around, since Google and Osm maps both use the new names but all the residents use the old names, Here map app still has the old names, fortunately.)

I don't know why Ladislav considers Ukranians hicks. Maybe his intellectual standards are much higher than mine. The people here are more intelligent (as well as better disciplined and better behaved) than where I live in the USA. Though my experience with a doctor here wasn't that great, but then he was an older proctologist. Staring at people's assholes for decades on end probably does something to a man's mind...

The big problem is I want a real girlfriend experience, but it's hard to develop that if I know I'll be leaving soon and can't/won't bring the girl with me. I'm reluctant to get involved and so are the women, so nothing happens. Summer flings work much better at beach resorts. So mostly I just girl watch. Spares me the effort of making conversation.

Dnipro is definitely a very liveable city in the summer. Very hot at times, but that just makes the girls wear skimpier clothing. Make sure your apartment has air conditioning. Less expensive than either Kiev or Odessa, meaning very cheap indeed for Americans. Lots of parks in the central part of the city. Excellent opera/ballet in June, though closed now for summer break.

Though girls here mostly want guys their own age, I think being an English teacher (or other job where he is an authority figure surrounded by young women) is the best way for a man in his 50's to get access to young women in Ukraine. So the answer to the OP is Yes.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Reading through reports UA doesn't look anything like south east asia in terms of quantity and quality of women available to western men. It is sad to hear because UA is probably the last country where one could get hot white girl without having good looks.
I get impression that they don't really care much about you being a western man, no desperation on their part to be with American or English men, something thats usually enough to score in other SEAn countries.

Are they big on looks Or is it age factor?? 20 yo girl wont consider 40 yo man or above evenn if he is america unless she is from some impoverished village?

I just dont hear willn downd type of reports from Ukraine
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

How many pretty Ukrainian women are there aged 35 or older? Would a 48 year old man have a shot with them?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Hero wrote:How many pretty Ukrainian women are there aged 35 or older? Would a 48 year old man have a shot with them?
There are tons of women aged 35 and above, and they tend to be much more carefully about their looks than American women of that age group. Think the quality women in that age group on match.com. And they are much more pleasant humans than average American women.

First big problem is women 30+ normally won't speak much English and you need to think carefully about just how hard Russian is. How much for 1 kilo tomatoes is easy? Or where is the train station? But a long discussion of an interesting question: would rather lose a leg or an arm and why? Talk about you past lovers and what was good and what was bad about them? Ability to fluently discuss questions like that is not easy in a foreign language, and Russian is extra difficult because of the sound and vocabulary differences to native English speakers. The grammar is actually the easy part of Russian. (If you don't care about deep conversation, then this is a moot point.)

Second problem is that, if they are pretty and normal, they will have children. Nothing wrong with divorcees. It's a sign of health in a woman that she moves on when the love with her husband dies, as it usually does. But if she is healthy, she will love her children, love her parents, look forward to grandchildren, have friends, etc. Why give all that up? For money? Right there is proof that she is not healthy. Normal people don't give up everything for money.

If you are willing to move to Ukraine, you will be a rock star with divorcees with children, if you have money and are attractive. Since they aren't looking for more children, what they want is sex, which is why you need to be attractive, and a better life, which is why you need money. 10 years age difference is nothing. Problem will be how to find these women, since most are NOT on the dating sites. Healthy women don't hang around dating sites in any country, other than special cases.

If you just want a short fling, you'd be better off going to the beach resorts frequented by these women.

So that leaves women who missed the boat on having children in their early 20's but now are desperate to have children as they get to 30 and beyond. Local men aren't interested in women that old, and being a single mother of young children is hard everywhere, but especially Ukraine. With these women, you will be a rock star, if you want children yourself and can offer them security to get pregnant fast, meaning you offer marriage and have a good income the USA. Elenasmodels specializes in these women. Just screen for English ability, or be content to use Google translate for a while. Women who postpone children sometimes do so because they aren't pretty or otherwise attractive enough to get a local man, but there are also women who choose a career and then have second thoughts as they approach and pass 30.

[Update: just be aware, that if you marry and bring a young woman from Ukraine back to the USA and have children with her, she will probably divorce you after the children reach age 12, though it might happen sooner. Same as American women would do.]
Last edited by Shemp on July 13th, 2016, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Banano wrote: Are they big on looks Or is it age factor?? 20 yo girl wont consider 40 yo man or above evenn if he is america unless she is from some impoverished village?

I just dont hear willn downd type of reports from Ukraine
Plenty of WiilyDowd style reports from Ukraine on RVF. How much truth in those reports I can't say. Also, good looking fraternity type guys in their mid 20's, with money to fling around, slaying club sluts is not news in USA or Britain, so no news in Ukraine either.

Girls from impoverished villages are typically LESS impressed by money than big city girls. Money is of limited value unless you are targeting women who are open to being bought. Women like that exist everywhere. The advantage of Ukraine is prices are lower.

There are plenty of young women who go for older men, both in the USA and Ukraine, though normally they care about looks. Though obviously, the look they want is that of an older man, but well preserved, like George Clooney. Sometimes they just want personality qualities they can't find in younger men. To say there is less of an "ewww, that's gross!" factor here regarding big age differences is simply to say Ukrainian girls are more mature and open minded and pleasant in general than Americans.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

retiredfrank wrote: If you are willing to move to Ukraine, you will be a rock star with divorcees with children, if you have money and are attractive. Since they aren't looking for more children, what they want is sex, which is why you need to be attractive, and a better life, which is why you need money. 10 years age difference is nothing.
Good to know. If I had to get married, I'd choose a middle-aged woman whose kids were almost grown up. Maybe I could even get away with a 15 year age difference; I do look very young for my age. :D
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Hero wrote:
retiredfrank wrote: If you are willing to move to Ukraine, you will be a rock star with divorcees with children, if you have money and are attractive. Since they aren't looking for more children, what they want is sex, which is why you need to be attractive, and a better life, which is why you need money. 10 years age difference is nothing.
Good to know. If I had to get married, I'd choose a middle-aged woman whose kids were almost grown up. Maybe I could even get away with a 15 year age difference; I do look very young for my age. :D
If you can early retire and move to Ukraine, you should have little problem finding good-looking women for LTRs. I'd worry less about age than attractiveness. At least to me, a 40yo beauty, with children grown and ready to enjoy life, beats a worn out 30yo with a bratty kid to deal with. You'd be surprised how good looking women in their 60's even can be if they go on HRP and exercise. So that 40yo you marry when you retire at 55 won't necessarily fall apart on you. Just make sure to keep your own health up, since some women in their 40's and above can have a powerful sex drive.

Getting residency will be a problem (as of now) without marriage, but marriage means nothing if you are in Ukraine, since none of that alimony and divorce raping like in the USA.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Retiredfrank

Slavic women age badly, everyone will agree with that, Ukrainian men and women are probably one of the worst out of all Slavic nations.
Once Ukrainian woman is past 25-30 she is done, example of this are bad/stained teeth, bad skin, flabby slim unfit bodies or they start developing babushka style body,early wrinkles and so on. I don't know is it weather, poor low protein diet, genes I cant figure out.

American MILFs age way better, I know its not popular thing to say on this forum but i never had any attraction towards older Russian/UA women(over 30s), women from EE mature earlier then their western counterparts, they peak early and by late 20s they look like shit. Im from EE so know their weak areas :lol:

You really have to get them while they are young, this cant be emphasized enough.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

One more thing. If you are an older guy planning to get married in and move to Ukraine, you need to do it the right way. From the start, tell people you have an early retirement pension, using whatever amount you plan to spend. For example, $2000/month is good money in Ukraine, but not so good in the USA, so right of the bat, you have a plausible reason for being in Ukraine and other EE countries (you'll have to keep moving until you get your residence visa). Obviously, the higher your alleged pension (or maybe it's a real pension rather than withdrawals from an investment account), the more attractive you are. Do NOT talk about big lumps of savings, because you will attract people trying to sell real estate. Don't buy real estate yourself, ever. You do NOT want to be involved with a neighbor law dispute in a foreign country. Be free with your money at the beginning of the month, then make excuses about needing to cut back the last week of the month, so people get the right idea. That is, you are golden goose that produces one egg each month, no more. You need to be kept alive and happy so you can continue producing those golden eggs. No point killing you, because no lump sum of eggs inside this golden goose. If and when you get married, give the woman money to handle your rent and food expenses, and be generous, so that she ends up keeping 50% or more. Let her buy real estate with that excess, not you. Continue to keep your finances a mystery after marriage, other than possibly talking vaguely of a bigger pension at age 65. Make yourself worth more alive than dead, can't emphasize this strongly enough.

Ukrainian women are disgusted by RVF style pump and dump sex tourists who just want to run up their notch count and take photos of the HBs they've banged to post on the internet, but there is nothing wrong with a retired man with a pension who says he wants to live in EE because it is cheap and he is looking for a wife aged 35 or above who already has children, so he can get permanent residency. You aren't competing for jobs, you aren't competing for the women in high demand (under age 30 without children), you're bringing money into the country, you can help the locals practice English. No negatives and lots of positives. So you can be quite open about what you are up to.

Actually this advice about not mentioning lump sums of money applies everywhere. Lots of elder fraud in the USA, for example, but being a foreigner magnifies your vulnerability.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Banano wrote: Once Ukrainian woman is past 25-30 she is done, example of this are bad/stained teeth, bad skin, flabby slim unfit bodies or they start developing babushka style body,early wrinkles and so on. I don't know is it weather, poor low protein diet, genes I cant figure out.

American MILFs age way better, I know its not popular thing to say on this forum but i never had any attraction towards older Russian/UA women(over 30s), women from EE mature earlier then their western counterparts, they peak early and by late 20s they look like shit. Im from EE so know their weak areas :lol:

You really have to get them while they are young, this cant be emphasized enough.
All Caucasians are basically one big racial family, though of course you have the different body types (ectomorphs, etc) and tiny facial differences. All those body types exist in both USA and Ukraine. There are certainly some hideous older women here in Dnipro, but there are lots of pretty ones too, and ditto for the USA. I think maybe you're comparing apples and oranges, like elite white women in NYC versus peasants from some soviet housing project in EE. Go to some lower class white trailer park in the USA and tell me the women age well.

My Russian instructor, for example, is 44, perfect teeth, slender, good skin, though beginning to wrinkle (she likes sun bathing in summer). I wouldn't call her a great beauty, but she is pretty and well maintained. And this is a woman who was asking $3/hour for lessons, so she's not the elite. (I upped the rate to $8/hour, because I was embarrassed to pay much less given my financial position.) Or look at the photo of Yulia Tymoshenko at age 50 (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yulia_Tymoshenko, she's actually almost exactly my age, within a few days, not sure how she had aged in the 5 years since that photo). And I've seen absolute stunners at a social function I was at, in their mid 30's at least and in no danger of going downhill soon.

Also, I don't consider babuska traits necessarily bad. Blond hair, chubby face, big breasts and thick legs is not bad when combined with moderate waist, fine white skin and good teeth (which are common nowadays, maybe stained teeth and bad skin back in the old days). That combination is not uncommon (depending on how we define moderate waist, I say it's moderate if hips and breasts are clearly bigger than waist).

I already had a run-in with you (Banana) elsewhere on this forum regarding RVF, These "accepted truths" above sound like something off RVF. Fine, if you want to stick to the under 25 crowd, be my guest. Last thing I want is RVF types polluting my hunting grounds.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

retiredfrank wrote:At least to me, a 40yo beauty, with children grown and ready to enjoy life, beats a worn out 30yo with a bratty kid to deal with.
I broke up with my last gf because of her bratty kid. It was a damn shame. If not for that kid, I could have married her.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Why do we even talk about women with kids? You dont need to go half way round the world to get your dick inside some expired single mum?

Roosh is right about restricting freedom of speech on his site, menosphere sites attract shitloads of betas who like to take path of least resistance.
Retardedfrank you are disgrace
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Banano wrote:Why do we even talk about women with kids? You dont need to go half way round the world to get your dick inside some expired single mum?
Yes, but if you want a fit and sexy single mom who's not covered with tattoos and body piercings and who has a decent personality, then you do have to go abroad.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Banano,

As a man gets older it gets harder to date younger girls. Even if you travel abroad with maybe exception of the Philippines if your a man in his 50's it be kind of hard to date a early 20's more likely a women in her 30's. But a fair number of women either got married or divorce as they get older and some of them have kids.

Just like I notice it's higher number of older western men who go abroad or men who are divorcees who go abroad.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

That is depressing to hear, even in shithole of europe such as Ukraine older guys are screwed. We supposed to age like wine or it is just wishful thinking??

Personally I m not attracted to women my age or older. I ll bang almost anything first time but thats it, I dont want relationshit with them
I m afraid standards are dropping rapidly, 2 of my friends got married to single mums from EE . One of them was a hooker for sure, he met her in Dubai the other one 4 out of 10. Both are good looking guys in 30s

Everyone here looks down on them