Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.
Women and basketball have a lot in common. In basketball, the best players are drafted right out of high school. With women, the best ones get married out of high school, it got me thinking. Do single women over 25 yrs old have more "issues" than a single woman thats 19 yrs old? Are older women a riskier investment?
I was on Date In Asia today and found these women, there all attractive but still single.
Miss Sugar Daddy
Miss University Grad
Well older single women from western countries generally speaking are
- Still holding out for what they deserve in their heads and that is the rich tall handsome man preferably of her race that's going to save her. Will have a hard time convincing herself that she MAY NOT end up with her inflated unrealistic dream man.
- More sexual history which probably means she has been hurt in the past when it comes to sex at some point. Has less trust and more bitterness with men. So you have to deal with her baggage when you are trying to court/date her. So the pool boy in Cabo got her p***y on the first night, while you may have to wait much much longer to see it because you are in fact marriage-material (someone she can leach off of in the future). She'll play her cards accordingly to the TYPE OF MAN she wants to attract, whether that physically or financially.
- Just cause she's older, her standard of living isn't going down. Heck it only goes up, since they can't live without material. Logically one thinks that as your market value goes lower with age, then your demands should be lower but it doesn't with older women. Who said women made sense anyways
A 18 year old girl generally doesn't expect a potential boyfriend to own a car
A 30 year old woman WILL expect you to have a car and more.
18 year old is hotter and better, that's why age differences between couples are so tight in America. It's because the older single women understand that a man worth marrying will be attracted to a younger woman. So you must shame men (you're a pedophile, can't handle a strong woman like me, blablabla) until they get to the point where they feel that they don't deserve a young attractive less spoiled woman.
Older single women have so much hate in the hearts, they've been repeatedly used for one thing only and she is pissed off at the fact that Mr.Right still hasn't come with a diamond ring on her finger.
You forget that ALL american women are bad, no matter what their age is
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Agreed. One way I would modify that is older single women have had plenty of chances to get with Mr. Right in her twenties, but instead they chose to reject them for the immature bad boys, got used up by them, and now they want to piss and moan because all us right guys have gotten older, wiser, and we learned how the game works and the bullshit that women try to feed us. Now we want nothing to do with these bitches, and they can't stand it. So now they must resort to their shaming tactics when we want to get with the younger, hotter less damaged girls. It's the only strategy they have, and it is quite pathetic.
To the OP, I think logically you are on track with your theory. The older women get, the more damaged they appear to be. It seems like a phenomenon really. On the other hand, if you think about countries where there is a surpluss of women, then they would probably be less damaged at older age than say a western woman who has been with far more men given her choices. Take those choices away, and what would cause the damage?
It's only cause younger women are more innocent. Even in Feminist societies, younger women are sweeter than older women. The brainwashing was the same. The difference is, with the increased number of sexual partners, the woman becomes more jaded, cold hearted and incapable of forming a true partner bond with anyone.
The bond between sex and love is broken with older women, essentially.
If I were 45 y/o, I wouldnt have a problem with any of those women in their 30s from Philippines. At 30, I certainly have a problem with them. And in their own country, those women are probably considered to be untouchable.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
For me, the main motivation for dating a very young girl (18-early 20s) is that she is physically superior on average. And she has more good miles ahead of her.
As for stability and mature personality, I think you have better odds (in many countries at least) with a 25-30 or even above. Not all 30 somethings are jaded and demanding. Some are happy to find a decent man and will treat him well.
I thought this was interesting.
Women of a Certain Age
http://delusiondamage.com/2011/11/28/wo ... rtain-age/
That was interesting. I prefer women in their 20's not just for their looks but also because they are less jaded when they are in their 20's. I also avoid divorced women and single mothers like the plague.
As Tom Leykis says, "men age like wine, women age like milk." I like the idea of having a young, good looking wife who has never been married and has no kids as opposed to a woman who has a failed marriage or two under her belt (and possibly kids).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"
"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Generally speaking, from what I have observed, they do simply because they spent more time interacting with others in general society; and unfortunately, not all those interactions are good (ie, molestation, assault, abusive relationships, infidelity) so that leaves many older women jaded, bitter and distrustful of others.
If our society wasn't so harsh I believe there would be more qualified older women available.
1. Her fertility is running out or has ran out.
2. Most likely she has racked up student loan or unpaid credit card bills.
3. Older women have a string of x boyfriends (some who could be violent) who are always in the background.
4. Most older women have kids which will then be your problem in some way shape or form.
5. Older women often have health problems from not taking care of themselves.
6. Older women are stuck in their ways, in fact, I read a book once that said who you are at 28-30 is generally who you are going to be for the rest of your life.
7. The odds are higher she has an STD.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
^^ So true. I once knew of a woman in her late 50's from the UK who was so dull and boring I rather watch paint dry on the wall then interact with her.
Story short, this lady (after 2 failed marriages) was so delusional that she walked around believing that she was going to meet a rich man and get married again. She walked around and talked like she deserved a rich man never even taking inventory of her own stock.
It was hilarious, the woman was old, overweight, boring, 2x divorced, 3-4 adult kids, broke, and prudish, but yet walked around with her nose in the air holding out for a rich man.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests