A solution for you all

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
oscarman
Freshman Poster

A solution for you all

Post by oscarman »

Stupid post.

Deleted.
Last edited by oscarman on January 18th, 2012, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: A solution for you all

Post by Winston »

oscarman wrote:Hi, i just finished reading this: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page73.htm and i think i see quite a few problems with thinking this way. This goes for anyone who thinks the same.

First of all, stop hating yourself.

Ok, no one can completely stop being self conscious, but you've got to have some kind of respect for yourself. In that article, i noticed so many times when you were putting yourself down. This goes for anyone, think about how you are treating yourself. If you don't love you, how do you expect anyone else to love you?

Second of all, you really need to sort your priorities out. Stop looking for girls. Just stop it. Start making yourself busy. Go do stuff. You will meet people if you are doing lots of exciting things. Being under pressure is never a good thing, you've got to give yourself a break, have fun and you will find people. This will also help you meet more friends.

Find the good points about yourself. And if you don't think you have any good points, go do something about it. Go learn guitar, go get fit, go learn martial arts (if you are asian especially, cause bruce lee is a f***ing dude).

And if you can't do these things, then you gotta sort your shit out, because that probably means you are depressed.

By the way, this ACTUALLY f***ing WORKS. I am the living proof. You just gotta be happy.
Let me guess, you found this site from the Jezebel blog right? That's why you are referencing that page. Well sorry but your advice is totally naive, cliched and does not work. Let me tell you why in simple terms.

First, I LOVE myself. People say I'm a narcissist with an overly high opinion of myself. That's not the problem. The problem is that people in America treated me like I was asexual, a guy with no sexual desires or needs and not even in the dating game. I cannot tolerate that. It doesn't match what I want. Yes, I have a sense of entitlement, but so do American women. Bottom line: My needs aren't fulfilled. I am not wanted, appreciated, or even loved there. Many men feel the same.

I have gone out and done things. I've done swing dancing lessons, cooking classes, yoga classes, hung out with hippies, etc. But so what? People may be polite with you there, but if the women there (who already have their own cliques and want to be left alone) don't want to meet me, they will not see me outside of that activity or class. They will just wish me a nice day but will never date me or hang out or give me their number (and if they do, they screen out their calls). So in the end, it's always a zero sum game.

You assume falsely that if everyone just went out and did things, that they'd have a lot of good friends and be attractive to women. If it was that easy, everyone would do that and no one would have a problem. There is an inherent social disconnectedness in America. That is very real. People want to be alone and do not like other people. You fail to consider that.

Listen to what Steve Hoca says about how right we are about this.

Take a look at this photo for example that I took on a Seattle ferry. Look how isolated people are.

Hope you enjoyed the dose of reality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Haha. Winston just f***ed the OP's shit up!

"Just go out and do stuff, and you'll be happy and attract women"? Bunch of bullshit. Hey OP, are you rich? Can you get sex whenever you want? Do you have great friends who help you out, don't backstab you or create worthless drama? Can you die tomorrow happy as ever, knowing you did right by yourself and others, and have no regrets whatsoever? You know what? Don't even answer those questions, because unless you're a successful foreigner(NON westerner) or someone who doesn't suck off their western masters(1% of the western population at the most), you're just a miserable, worthless piece of shit that'll find it hard to accomplish any of that.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the western world is an anti-social phenomena. Just look at that disconnectedness between those westerners in those pictures. Those people are zombies. Humans interact with each other and love it. Zombies just walk on to find their next fix. They don't interact with people unless they have their next fix in their hand. Just take a look at the women on various western communities, including Jezebitch. Remember, Jezebel was a former queen of Israel and a wicked, wretched human being, the devil's whore. Need I say more about this bunch of sows?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: A solution for you all

Post by odbo »

oscarman wrote:Stop looking for girls. Just stop it. Start making yourself busy. Go do stuff. You will meet people if you are doing lots of exciting things.

oscarman wrote:By the way, this ACTUALLY f***ing WORKS. I am the living proof.