Understanding

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
thesingularman
Freshman Poster

Understanding

Post by thesingularman »

Greetings everyone,

I'm new here; I joined to read about the experiences of others. Initially I had no intention of replying to any post, only to read and learn. Then why am I replying?
I have found a curious and repetitive attitude in all posts and replies.
There is advice given to learn the language and culture of the country to be visited, quite rightly, it will help a great deal.
BUT all of you cannot see the forest for the trees.

Why are you going abroad? To meet women! Correct?
Therefore the most important aspect to learn about is the language and culture of WOMEN. No matter where you go on this planet the language and culture is the same.
Yes, environment does have an effect but quite minimally, the woman you first meet is not the woman you ultimately end up with - Unless you're able to love and understand women your judgement will be awry.
You cannot learn this in the same way you would learn to be a physicist, etc.

I live in Australia. If you guys think it is hard over where you live, come to Sydney and see what the definition of hard is. This is the home-land of feminism and male-hating lesbianism.
I'm 64 years of age and all my girl-friends are at least 25 years younger than me. My present girl-friend is the same age as my daughter. Dirty old man? If this comes to mind then you are part of the problem.
I prefer younger women because they aren't bitter and angry (yet) about life, as most older women are.

Why don't I have problems with meeting younger women? It's because I've learned their language and their culture. WOMEN NEED TO BE UNDERSTOOD.
Women flirt constantly, It seems most males are blind. But, they quickly turn away when they see someone with no confidence and who needs allot of effort and attention. They want all the effort and attention directed towards themselves.
The great news is that once you have touched a western woman's inner vault you have conquered her for life. Mind you they guard this vault like the mythical fire-breathing dragon and there is a very good reason for this.

Then why am I on a site like this one?
My problem is the following: I was married for 30 yrs. and raised three children. Young women here, quite rightly, want to get married and have children, well, I've been down that road.
I have evolved into a "sampler" so the environment like Thailand, where I can live on my own and go out and "sample" (2 or more) when I want to, is very attractive to me.
Nevertheless all my ex-girlfriends have remained very close friends but I'm honest with them about myself. Women really appreciate that though they may not tell you. YOU have to find out.
STOP asking "why are women in my home town like this" and start to learn and understand them. The rest is incredible magic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Understanding

Post by OutWest »

thesingularman wrote:Greetings everyone,

I'm new here; I joined to read about the experiences of others. Initially I had no intention of replying to any post, only to read and learn. Then why am I replying?
I have found a curious and repetitive attitude in all posts and replies.
There is advice given to learn the language and culture of the country to be visited, quite rightly, it will help a great deal.
BUT all of you cannot see the forest for the trees.

Why are you going abroad? To meet women! Correct?
Therefore the most important aspect to learn about is the language and culture of WOMEN. No matter where you go on this planet the language and culture is the same.
Yes, environment does have an effect but quite minimally, the woman you first meet is not the woman you ultimately end up with - Unless you're able to love and understand women your judgement will be awry.
You cannot learn this in the same way you would learn to be a physicist, etc.

I live in Australia. If you guys think it is hard over where you live, come to Sydney and see what the definition of hard is. This is the home-land of feminism and male-hating lesbianism.
I'm 64 years of age and all my girl-friends are at least 25 years younger than me. My present girl-friend is the same age as my daughter. Dirty old man? If this comes to mind then you are part of the problem.
I prefer younger women because they aren't bitter and angry (yet) about life, as most older women are.

Why don't I have problems with meeting younger women? It's because I've learned their language and their culture. WOMEN NEED TO BE UNDERSTOOD.
Women flirt constantly, It seems most males are blind. But, they quickly turn away when they see someone with no confidence and who needs allot of effort and attention. They want all the effort and attention directed towards themselves.
The great news is that once you have touched a western woman's inner vault you have conquered her for life. Mind you they guard this vault like the mythical fire-breathing dragon and there is a very good reason for this.

Then why am I on a site like this one?
My problem is the following: I was married for 30 yrs. and raised three children. Young women here, quite rightly, want to get married and have children, well, I've been down that road.
I have evolved into a "sampler" so the environment like Thailand, where I can live on my own and go out and "sample" (2 or more) when I want to, is very attractive to me.
Nevertheless all my ex-girlfriends have remained very close friends but I'm honest with them about myself. Women really appreciate that though they may not tell you. YOU have to find out.
STOP asking "why are women in my home town like this" and start to learn and understand them. The rest is incredible magic.
I think you may be presuming quite a bit. I think you are wise enough to ignore much of the frothing domestic malcontents. In the woodwork there are
of course those who are not going abroad for any reason, as they are already there. I think going abroad to meet women as a goal in itself is pretty
foolish. Some such as myself traveled abroad for many other reasons. I worked as a security related contractor in Latin America and other places.
I came to the Philippines to visit friends here and ended up staying. The Philippines sucks for a lot of people, including most of the citizens, but I actually like it here for other reasons I guess. I do not have trouble with women in general. I do think most American women suck, so I avoid them. It has been
a very long time since I saw one in my neighborhood. LOL! Problem solved! Not many nasty Aussie women here either...

There are problems here, but I don't have "women problems" here like you would in OZ or the USA. My biggest problem some days in boredom- that is likely the main reason I poke around on this forum- it breaks the monotony.

Pervert? Haha..hardly! I would think a bit more of you though if you had a 30 year old GF...just because you were up to it.
Who cares what others think? Women do not age like men. A 50 year old man can strike up with a 25 year old woman and make it all new.
The reverse is never true. I hope you are getting away with plenty and enjoying life...

Outwest